View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2007, 05:03 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
I asked him to come over to mt house 5 hours a day to play online poker on a computer beside me while i'm playing (to be continued)

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I getting leveled here?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:04 PM

It's not like he's committing a crime, people. Do you really need to post his personal information here??? That's out of line.

I think trebek and others in this thread put together more of the evidence more concretely then they must have at fulltilt security.

It's possible they don't even bother looking at every single one of the same stats like was done in the original post.
Also possible they didn't look closely enough at the times logged in and out as well as them never playing at the same tables together.

If anything, the BrandonAdams poster on 2+2 might qualify as some new evidence too.

They made a decision before based on whatever it was they had.
If they had every single piece of the info on here though then pretty much everyone on this site feels they obviously made the WRONG decision on this one.

In other words, there's plenty more they can do.
If they made a wrong decision (which is pretty inexcuseable imo, but whatever) they can consider FIXING IT.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, apparently FTP recently finished an investigation and didn't find anything so I'm not sure what they can do. Obviously this is bad press for them but unless someone here comes up with extra/new evidence, I highly doubt they'll be reopening the case. Either way, 100K hands of nearly identical stats over a large number of parameters is a bit much to be considered circumstantial.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who do you guys think is doing the security analysis for Full Tilt though? Would those people even be experienced poker players who understand what the PT stats mean?

To us players it seems obvious that these identical stats can't be mere coincidence after 100K hands. But who knows what kind of conclusion someone who doesn't even play much poker would come to.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just recently I took a friend in to teach him how to play. This friend owed me $1800. He didn't have a job and couldn't pay me back. So I decided to try something with him. I asked him to come over to mt house 5 hours a day to play online poker on a computer beside me while i'm playing (to be continued)

[/ QUOTE ]
And thus the botting partnership began.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I asked him to come over to mt house 5 hours a day to play online poker on a computer beside me while i'm playing (to be continued)

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I getting leveled here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. Are you?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not like he's committing a crime, people. Do you really need to post his personal information here??? That's out of line.

[/ QUOTE ]

He put this on a public site! I did not coppy and paste it from his diary!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think trebek and others in this thread put together more of the evidence more concretely then they must have at fulltilt security.

It's possible they don't even bother looking at every single one of the same stats like was done in the original post.
Also possible they didn't look closely enough at the times logged in and out as well as them never playing at the same tables together.

If anything, the BrandonAdams poster on 2+2 might qualify as some new evidence too.

They made a decision before based on whatever it was they had.
If they had every single piece of the info on here though then pretty much everyone on this site feels they obviously made the WRONG decision on this one.

In other words, there's plenty more they can do.
If they made a wrong decision (which is pretty inexcuseable imo, but whatever) they can consider FIXING IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if they even have all data from every player?

On the philosophical side, I'd rather one bot be freed from charges of being a bot, then to have one innocent player have their account closed.

In other words, I'd rather they be 99.9% sure. If they can't figure this out due to incompetence/lack of tools, that's another can of worms.

I really wonder how much colluding/botting goes on. Albeit, HU is one of my better games, my HU game is several times more profitable (3-4) to me than 6max or Full Ring have ever been, even when I ran well.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well to our 2+2 poker community, what he's doing is worse than most crimes. We wouldn't be vilifying him publicly for speeding, underage drinking, smoking weed or some other BS crime.

What he has done is cheating and he has robbed the poker community of money. Whether that's a crime according to the government is irrelevant. I think that he deserves to be exposed and if he receives some taunts and threats then so be it. Maybe this will make the next round of botters less likely to cheat if he serves as an example.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Who do you guys think is doing the security analysis for Full Tilt though? Would those people even be experienced poker players who understand what the PT stats mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give them a little credit... they know exactly what's going on. The question is, why do they care?

Those bots make them more money every month than all of you 2+2 rocks combined.

They really don't care if you get upset, you're an insignificant part of the online poker market.