Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just hope that people like you choose career paths other than law enforcement, because holy hell you're creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Law enforcement ? I'm creeped out knowing that blood thirsty no mind hyena's like this are actually part of the general community (and the 2 + 2 one at that). The even scarier part is that they are actually delusional enough to think, that their actions (or words) actually helped bring this to some what of a resolution. Sad . . . to say the least.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very good point. I almost decided to just leave and not give a damn because of these dogs. These people were certainly not helping, they almost ruined it for the OP.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No. I can't see that information.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, when I did speak with Mythra that night, or the hacker I suppose, and he thought he was banned, I did check his account to make sure he wasn't banned...and I did note his IP address from his last login...

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, you've got to be pretty dense to read this thread, and not realize that there is no logical way, looking at all the evidence that has been presented, that he didn't do it. I mean, come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to bring logic up, as someone who has taken a crapload of logic courses in university, I can say there are so many fallacies in this thread I wouldn't even know where to begin and don't really care enough to tear them apart.

I'm not defending him. I'm just saying that this thread has become quite bizarre and stupid.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No. I can't see that information.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, when I did speak with Mythra that night, or the hacker I suppose, and he thought he was banned, I did check his account to make sure he wasn't banned...and I did note his IP address from his last login...

[/ QUOTE ]

And does it match the IP from his current login?
Old 02-12-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I want to thank few people who gave me a benefit of a doubt. Majority of people said that they wanted the OP's money returned - yet they kept on bashing me which really didn't help OP get his money back. If I was a scammer, I would've just disappeared. Makes me question some people's intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

they are bashing u because you are either

A the world's worst scammer
B a complete douche
C all of the above
Old 02-12-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Please to be Admin?

[/ QUOTE ]

. . . feeling like poking my eyes out at the very thought.

If there was ever a person who proved by their actions (or words) that they suffered from such an obvious case of myopia, so as to never be impartial enough to be a mod . . . it is you my friend.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you guys read?
I've said numerous times in this thread that I do not know if it's trojan/keylogger or someone has a physical access to my computer. I stated that more than 2 times, and I also said I couldn't find trojan using spybot search & destroy.

Are you that retarded, jman?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was following this as my "good read" thread. I was pulling for you Myrtha (as the underdog) I wanted you to bust out some exonerating evidence.

I wasnt convinced of guilt until this post. JMAN hit it right on the head. Why is your post one of an alibi, when this could so easily prove your innocents?
Old 02-12-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, you've got to be pretty dense to read this thread, and not realize that there is no logical way, looking at all the evidence that has been presented, that he didn't do it. I mean, come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to bring logic up, as someone who has taken a crapload of logic courses in university, I can say there are so many fallacies in this thread I wouldn't even know where to begin and don't really care enough to tear them apart.

I'm not defending him. I'm just saying that this thread has become quite bizarre and stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you actually believe the person playing 1/2 and chatting was not him? That college ripped you off.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:13 PM

i would rather have my 8k stuck in neteller than trust you with it. im happy with my decision to not trust you. i'm fairly certain i will get the money from them evenually, and im not going to miss the money in the meantime.
thanks!
Old 02-12-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would rather have my 8k stuck in neteller than trust you with it. im happy with my decision to not trust you. i'm fairly certain i will get the money from them evenually, and im not going to miss the 8k in the meantime.
thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
You are certainly a person who will be ignored by everyone in this thread. Don't waste your time, and good luck on getting that money back.
Closed Thread