1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2006, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Dave, I had the betpot script moved to my desktop. I moved it back to the folder and now it works like a charm.

Thank you very much for all the help.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Firstly, is this is a typo?

fphg_party_hh_folder := "C:\FreePHG_HandHistories"

should read:

fphg_party_hh_folder := "C:\FreePHG_HandHistories<font color="red">\</font>"

in the script. If this backslash somehow has become missing in your copy of the script, putting it back in should fix things.

Do you actually see current hhf files being created if you look in the FreePHG_HandHistories directory while you are on a table with FPHG running?

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tried it out with the \. Everything working perfectly now, brilliant work dave. Boomswitch got turned on immediatly after I started using the script again. Up more than 5 buy ins now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stars also working like a charm now.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, I had the betpot script moved to my desktop. I moved it back to the folder and now it works like a charm.

Thank you very much for all the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

VERY Glad you got it to work on Stars - until now I don't think anyone had posted any trouble with Stars - I was pretty sure it I had nailed all the (unexpected) issues in the last version, but was starting to have my doubts.

I think in the next update it will be a good idea to add ballon-help error messages if it can't find them - you are not the first to have encountered this problem - and currently the script gives no feedback as to what may be wrong. I will do something about this I think.

@ ALL - This thread has got very long very quickly in the last two days.

If you posted a question / issue or whatever and I didn't answer yet, pls re-post quote it or PM me - Any questions left unanswered is not intentional, I have just missed them in the thread. Pls remind me if need be

dave.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:24 AM

Hey,

How about setting something to click the bet button..I don't really want to have autobet on, but I also don't want to have to put the cursor over the bet..so like I have Rbutton as bet pot, and then I want to use Mbutton to actually click the raise button..how can I do that?
Old 11-24-2006, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,

How about setting something to click the bet button..I don't really want to have autobet on, but I also don't want to have to put the cursor over the bet..so like I have Rbutton as bet pot, and then I want to use Mbutton to actually click the raise button..how can I do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look for Disco_stu's posts in this thread - he has set up his F3 button to hit Raise. It is (I think):

---------------------

f3::
RaiseStars(getid())
return
---------------------

or something like that - this obviously only works for stars. Check above disco_stu posts for accurate code.

In the "if (autobet)" sections of the Pot function is the code to hit the raise button for each supported site. If you are keen, you could copy/paste these commands into a generic Raise() function, similar to the fold and call function I added in this script.

I will add this in to the next version (f3, I'm thinking) - I can see it would be useful, certainly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey,

[/ QUOTE ]

Look for Disco_stu's posts in this thread - he has set up his F3 button to hit Raise. It is (I think):

---------------------

f3::
RaiseStars(getid())
return
---------------------

or something like that - this obviously only works for stars. Check above disco_stu posts for accurate code.

In the "if (autobet)" sections of the Pot function is the code to hit the raise button for each supported site. If you are keen, you could copy/paste these commands into a generic Raise() function, similar to the fold and call function I added in this script.

I will add this in to the next version (f3, I'm thinking) - I can see it would be useful, certainly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggested that piece of code and use it for the same reason, I want to review the betsize before actual betting, and hate to use my mouse [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2006, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I want to review the betsize before actual betting

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good idea.

Only enable the autobet if you have tested enough that you know what it will bet for you.

If you are not so sure how much a 3/4 pot-sized bet will be for example - please use no-autobet with PietM's raise hotkey suggestion.

dave
Old 11-24-2006, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sry if this has already been answered, but any idea on when the FTP betpot script will be up?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-24-2006, 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sry if this has already been answered, but any idea on when the FTP betpot script will be up?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Herrigel,

BetPot-v0.2 should be working smoothly on FT as of the post yesterday - is it giving you trouble? or are you not using 0.2 yet?

dave.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:25 AM

Dave-
Is it possible to have autobet on for just preflop and turned off for the rest of betting rounds or is it either on or off?