FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: show the four?
show 428 81.37%
don't show 98 18.63%
Voters: 526. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL AUGUST [EMO] THREAD PART 2 ***

I have a 7 foot tall french kill bill poster, unique, and super awesome.

also, this:

Old 08-21-2007, 02:33 PM

I really used to like that sort of stuff Orange, but I think I want something a bit more permanant and grown-up now, and maybe a little different to what everyone else has in their room, no offense. If anyone watched the UK Apprentice, I really like the room where they wait before they go into the boardroom. Has some really cool black and white photos of The Swiss Re Tower, Chrysler Building etc. I think that would look really cool in my room.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:33 PM

kil,
i've read all the akira comics, pretty good stuff. is the movie any good? i hear its sortve meh.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:34 PM

Any SSNL people up for a ski trip this winter to Tahoe/Whisler/CO/Alps/Anywhere? Might be really sick.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:36 PM

So here's a situation I got into recently.

I've been friends with this kid since high school. We were never really super best friends, but we used to hang out and smoke and drink a lot, whatever. He's not exactly someone I would consider super-trustworthy, but he's never gone behind my back or anything like that.

A few months ago, he tells me that he's moving to Virgina (I live in NH), to take a job with U.S. Cellular. We really didn't hang out too much over the summer because he lives in another town like 30 minutes away and is spending a lot of time working. We do hang out a few times and I tell him about poker and I stupidly say that I should be a baller by the end of the summer.

So he stops by his house in my town, and I come down and shoot the [censored] with him for a while, and leave. I think this was like one week from today, last Tuesday. On Wednesday he calls me and says he wants to talk with me face to face. I narrowed this down to one of a few things this could be: He wants to kick my ass for something, he wants my help kicking someones ass, or he needs money.

Obv, when I get to his house he tells me that he just got fired from his job (his story was something like, it was his last week, and the owner was a douchebag so he just told him to leave), and now he's not going to have enough money to pay his security deposit, which is $500. I told him that I wasn't going to just give him $500, but if $50 would help I would loan him that. He told me that he's getting his commission check on Friday and that he could pay me back then, and asked for a hundred to mail to his landlord today. I reluctantly agreed.

Friday comes around, and I call him, no answer. He texts me saying he's going to stop by my house tomorrow (Saturday), and I'm fine with that. Saturday comes around and he's a no show. So I call him again, with no answer. I sent him a text saying that I was going camping tonight, and would be at my university on Sunday to paint my apartment, and told him to give the money to my brother before he leaves on Sunday. He replied that he would.

Needless to say, he never gave my brother the money, and I'm assuming he's already moved into his new place in VA. I'm not really pissed about losing the hundred, but I am pissed that I tried to help this kid and he sold my friendship for a measly hundred. That pisses me off. I've tried calling him a couple times and left him some VM and txt msgs, with obv no reply.

The fun part is, I have his email password, and with that I can get his MySpace PW, if he used that email address, which I'm 95% sure he did. I know he uses MySpace pretty frequently, so I'm sure that would piss him off if I changed his PW/defiled his MySpace page.

How far should I go with this?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:37 PM

I'm going to the Alps over Christmas and maybe to Whistler with True in the New Year. Up for any ski trips tbh, I've only just started and really suck at it, but its awesome fun.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:37 PM

Kowalski,

He got fired for stealing Iphones. Get a couple from him and help him out.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kil,
i've read all the akira comics, pretty good stuff. is the movie any good? i hear its sortve meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the comics.

I think the movie is awesome, but I like the comics better.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:50 PM

FTW!
Old 08-21-2007, 03:00 PM

Kowalski ... I wouldn't do anything malicious ... it depends how much you value this kid as a friend ... you ever seen A Bronx Tale? It only cost you $100 to make sure you never see him again ...
Closed Thread