Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Re: Another stupid ethics question

[ QUOTE ]
see, for instance, this should result in a temporary banning

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey pushbot, go calculate the odds of me giving a [censored] what you think should qualify for a temporary banning. If we're getting anal about what goes on in the precious forum that you don't even post in, this worthless pile of [censored] thread about $20 should result in the whole board being banned.

Go [censored] yourself. And mods, ban me if you must, but please end this ridiculous thread once and for all.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
see, for instance, this should result in a temporary banning

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey pushbot, go calculate the odds of me giving a [censored] what you think should qualify for a temporary banning. If we're getting anal about what goes on in the precious forum that you don't even post in, this worthless pile of [censored] thread about $20 should result in the whole board being banned.

Go [censored] yourself. And mods, ban me if you must, but please end this ridiculous thread once and for all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

I'm thinking that while you, who is nobody, don't give a censored what should qualify for a temporary banning, the other mods likely do, cuz, y'see, he's a mod. But don't worry, You may get your wish.

I love it, the further thread thread goes on, the better I look. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2007, 11:45 PM

No, you really don't.. the further this thread goes on, more people like me, who once thought you were just misunderstood, realize you are indeed a total moron. Not to mention it takes up bandwidth which should be used for actual strategy threads.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, you really don't.. the further this thread goes on, more people like me, who once thought you were just misunderstood, realize you are indeed a total moron. Not to mention it takes up bandwidth which should be used for actual strategy threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not a strategy forum, and I'm not too concerned about what people like you think about me. If you're so concerned about strategy posts, make some, instead of continuing to post in this when you already know I am a retard.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i was gonna type out a lengthy response to try to explain to you how prostitution, recreational drug use, and gambling under a certain age are all arbitrarily designated "wrongs"; how, depending on locale and era, various forms of the aforementioned are or may have been completely fine and dandy. i was gonna ask if my playing pai-gow with my grandfather and uncles when i was 8-yrs-old made me immoral, if my smoking pot in college made me immoral, and if those things now make me somehow less competent to comment on the ethics of gambling brought up in this thread, but you know what, this pretty much sums it up:

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you are a [censored] RETARD.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Paigow for pennies with gramps =/= Felony underage gambling in LV
smoking pot =/= doing cocaine
you had no "comparison" to a hooker, but maybe you once bought a girl dinner to get her in bed, so
finger banging Mary Jane Rottencrotch after a burger =/= a hooker
Mikech =/= intelligent

[/ QUOTE ]

Great job of proving mikech's point that the "wrongs" are arbitrarily defined. They are defined by Daliman, the moral compass for 2p2!
Old 01-20-2007, 07:35 PM

Dali,

" Why haven't you commented on this apparent burgeoning "blind give-back" culture that you weren't aware of? Considering how much mileage you got out of it in this thread, I would think you, of all people, would at least be able to admit you may have been wrong there."

The post you are referring to was an obvious joke post in response to Apathy's joke post.

I am full well aware that there are numerous situations where people agree to give back a blind or play out a hand in a certain position in the interest of fairness.

A good example of that is the situation w/ cts and triumph. There, cts is either going to play the hand or agree not to play HU and fold this hand as long as triumph agrees to give him the blind back.

I was simply poking fun at what I considered a pretty ridiculous position you were taking regarding your situation w/ cts.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:21 PM

I haven't read the whole thread and this has probably been noted earlier, but what kind of idiot sits down and chooses to post their blind BEFORE asking if the other guy wants to flip if they're going to want it back if he says no?
Old 01-20-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't read the whole thread and this has probably been noted earlier, but what kind of idiot sits down and chooses to post their blind BEFORE asking if the other guy wants to flip if they're going to want it back if he says no?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did ask him before, but he didn't see it because he had other tables going, and was alone at this one. I posted so he would have to pay attention on that table, and he would have been able to see my prior chat also that made obvious my intentions. This has been explained many times in this thread, but believe me, I don't blame you for not reading it all.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:12 AM

oic
Old 01-21-2007, 02:46 AM

Allow me to clear some things up here:

1) Dali loves lesbians.
2) Dali's wife is hot.
3) cts posting dali's name was a dick move . . . whether or not it was the biggest dick move of the thread is up to personal interpretation.
4) Phone calls from dali are often entertaining, and from my end always welcome, unless he is calling to discuss this thread, because I have grown weary from it.

"Be excellent to one another."
-Bill or Ted . . . I can't remember which.