Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2006, 05:04 AM

Default Re: Getting to Know You - Micros Edition

Forum Name: Zeldark
Sex: Male
Job: Temporary Unemployment
Education level: Going through college
Living arrangement: Living with family
Other hobbies: You would think so...
A little about your signifigant other: Single
Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: Depends who you ask. Most people tend to be surprised that I'd spend months playing micro-limit poker. Had that happen one too many times, then it's time to move up.
Where you want to be in 5 years: Happily married being able to afford some WSOP buyins during the summers between my poker and a job as a math teacher owning a stick shift with a transmission that isn't on the verge of ruin and a dog and a cat that get along. 5 years is a long time.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:42 AM

Forum Name:Dangeresque
Sex:Male
Job:Security Guard
Education level:Three years of Economics/Political Science
Living arrangement:House with 5 roommates
Other hobbies:Poltics, Writing.
A little about your signifigant other:Uh... gee one of those would be nice. Been on one date in my life (blind). It was this week. It was painfully awkward. *sigh* I hate the blinds...
Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: My weight... oh! And that I've run for office three times.
Where you want to be in 5 years: Playing in the Main Event.
Myers-Briggs Personality: INTP

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-18-2006, 07:40 AM

wtf, ive never done this, its not like anyone reads it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Forum Name: 00Snitch (duh)
Sex: Male
Job: GIS Analyst/Programmer (for a electricity utility)
Education level: BInfTech
Living arrangement: Rent with gf of 2+ years
Other hobbies: Heaps of stuff, warcraft, golf, soccer, rugby, touch football, pubs. but all socially.
A little about your signifigant other: been togeather just over 2 years. she was born in thailand, moved to australia, did school here, uni in the states (uni of florida), came back and did masters in australia, now works for airline in australia. her mum owns a thai restraunt, oh yer! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: errr, i did equestrian vaulting... google it... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].
Where you want to be in 5 years: i want to retire in 10 years, but it just aint gunna happen. so i guess ill still be doing IT.

oh, my MBTI is like ENFP i think
Old 09-18-2006, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Forum Name: smurph64

Sex: Irish

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, that's a sex?
Old 09-18-2006, 11:48 AM

Forum Name:BobJoeJim
Real Name:Tai (No, it isn't Bob, Joe, or Jim, I just think Bob Joe-Jim is a great pseudonym. Seriously, how can you not love the hyphenated last name?)
Sex:Male
Job:Technical Support (but it's a temp job)
Education level:I'm halfway to a BS in Sports Journalism, but currently on a "break," that will be five terms long come my failure to return to school this fall. I am going back in the winter though. Really. No, I mean it.
Living arrangement:Just moved into my own apartment for the next few months, then I move back to Ashland to restart school.
Other hobbies:Sports, and general geekiness.
A little about your signifigant other:I don't have one right now. There is someone, but I don't know if she feels the same way about me, although I think (hope?) she might. She's currently out of the country.
Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: I despise general questions about myself. Ask something specific or you won't get an answer, I never know what would be "interesting" if I'm not prompted.
Where you want to be in 5 years: Getting paid to watch sports, married, with my first child on the way.
Myers-Briggs Personality: INTP
Old 09-18-2006, 12:41 PM

Forum Name: DeuceSeven

Sex: M

Job: Lab Technician (Lab Rat) at an aluminum milling plant

Education level: B.A. in Computer Information Systems

Living arrangement: Live in a 2 bedroom apartment with my recently kicked out of the parents house brother.

Other hobbies: Walking/Jogging, Football, Drinking, Driving my 06 mustang GT, Video Games, Basketball, movies, music, computers, programming, ...ugh, too many hobbies not enough time

A little about your signifigant other: Her first name starts with a P and ends with a R. In the middle is OKER.

Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: I wasn't always a big fat ass, and yes I know I have a degree in computers and yes, I still work at this dump.

Where you want to be in 5 years: I'd like to be in a computer related job where I work 40 or less hours while being good enough at poker where I'll have to make a decision as to wether to turn pro or not.
Myers-Briggs Personality: ???
Old 09-18-2006, 12:45 PM

Forum Name: DakotaKid
Sex: M
Job: Plastic Extrusion Engineer
Education level: BSME
Living arrangement: Home owner
Other hobbies: Whatever my kids' hobbies are. Currently knights, pirates, dino's, any form of reading associated with those topics, football, soccer, chess, and debating what the biggest number in the world is.
A little about your signifigant other: Former high school sweetheart... Newspaper reporter. Actually agrees that poker can be a skill game and legitimate income opportunity.
Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: That I make money playing poker.
Where you want to be in 5 years: Uhh... I'll make this optimistic then. I guess 10/20 since that's the biggest live game locally, 30/60 isn't that far away (geographically). Online I think 4-6 tables of 10/20 would keep me happy.
Myers-Briggs Personality: Don't know... Whatever's closest to the middle, I suppose.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A little about your signifigant other: Her first name starts with a P and ends with a R. In the middle is OKER.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokerr?
Old 09-18-2006, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokerr?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you had a think for older women, would that make it Poque?
Old 09-18-2006, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
paxo you've come full circle! I love this thread.

also, eagerly awaiting some oldbies, such as, but not limited to:
- eeegah
- fuji (serious one, bro)
- bset
- maybe even dids

[/ QUOTE ]
If Eeegah does not have one up by midnight EST I will do it for him using the information I know, and the rest will be lies (labeled lies, but lies none the less)