Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

nano,

does the $20 donation for the full version get you keys for 2 computers?
Old 04-02-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nano,

does the $20 donation for the full version get you keys for 2 computers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, just send me the other computer's keycode too.
nano
Old 04-02-2007, 01:46 AM

Try turning off one core. I have heard numerous problems from dual core users and poker software. Sometimes the cores spend more time fighting over the processes than actually processing anything.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try turning off one core. I have heard numerous problems from dual core users and poker software. Sometimes the cores spend more time fighting over the processes than actually processing anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I've experienced this before. The two cores will fight until one of them wins. And by "win" I mean the core will dedicate all of its resources to that program and cause issues like a freezing SpadeEye or not allowing me to reload at the tables anymore (automatically or manually). Usually I'll be able to "save the session" by dropping a CAD bomb (Ctrl+Alt+Del >> End Process) on whatever is using 50%. Typically though, I have to end process on several of them, as the now victorious core is entranced in an ego trip and hijacking other poker programs.

By the time the melee's all over, I'll typically have whacked out FTS, HUD, SpadeEye, and explorer. The latter will take with it the taskbar into exile until the interim government can rebuild. A simple (under task manager) "File" >> "New Task (Run...)" >> (type in) "explorer.exe" >> (hit) "OK" will get you back on your feet.

Then simply relaunch any closed programs and it's like it never happened.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How can I do that ?
Old 04-03-2007, 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
New Beta Test Version 0.54 4/01/07

New Fixes:
1. Changed the Large table size to be the same size as Full Tilt's default table size

[/ QUOTE ]

I played a bit last night with the new version...and this fix has greatly improved my lag problems. I was able to 6-table quite comfortably, whereas before it was lag city. I'm running tables at the "large" setting.

Interestingly though, the Deal Me In function appears to be broken now. Rather than click the "wait for BB" and "auto post blinds" buttons, it looks like it clicks "auto posts" and then posts me immediately. UTG, CO, etc.

I'm glad the lag seems to be reduced, but it's not as good as it was pre-FTP upgrade. I think the rest of the lag problem will need to be solved by FTP.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I played a bit last night with the new version...and this fix has greatly improved my lag problems. I was able to 6-table quite comfortably, whereas before it was lag city. I'm running tables at the "large" setting.

I'm glad the lag seems to be reduced, but it's not as good as it was pre-FTP upgrade. I think the rest of the lag problem will need to be solved by FTP.

Interestingly though, the Deal Me In function appears to be broken now. Rather than click the "wait for BB" and "auto post blinds" buttons, it looks like it clicks "auto posts" and then posts me immediately. UTG, CO, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to confirm that the people that are having lag problems with the new full tilt software have less lag problems with the default (large) table size.

The Deal me mode uses image recognition to detect the buttons. Could you check to see if the "Display Stack Info" is working for you (which also uses image recog)? You can enable it on the display tab, and then put your mouse to the left of any player's stack, and it should show their stack size, #BB, M, etc.

Also, do your dialog boxes close automatically (which also uses image recog)?

nano
Old 04-03-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The Deal me mode uses image recognition to detect the buttons. Could you check to see if the "Display Stack Info" is working for you (which also uses image recog)? You can enable it on the display tab, and then put your mouse to the left of any player's stack, and it should show their stack size, #BB, M, etc.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

No problems with dialog boxes, those all close automatically. I tried the Display Stack Info and that seems to be spotty....sometimes I get info, sometimes not. Which would explain why I occasionally see my stack auto-reloaded (although very infrequently).
Old 04-03-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

No problems with dialog boxes, those all close automatically. I tried the Display Stack Info and that seems to be spotty....sometimes I get info, sometimes not. Which would explain why I occasionally see my stack auto-reloaded (although very infrequently).

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using Windows Vista?
If not, tell me
Your operating system
computer type
Video display card type
Any thing else that may be unique about your computer.

I need to find some commonness with the other users that are having this problem. I'm not able to duplicate it here.

One other thing... Look carefully at all of the stack numbers for each player at the table. To the characters all look identical? In other words, does the number "1" look the same for each player that has a 1 in his stack numbers? I saw a problem earlier on, where at some table sizes, the font characters looked different (very slightly) depending on the position on the table. Some digits would look slightly fatter than others. If you have the ability to send a high quality screen capture of a table, that may help.

nano
Old 04-03-2007, 08:03 PM

nanochip,

I love the idea behind this program. Is there anyway to take away the split second delay between the time the mouse gets over the table and the time the program picks up on bet commands? I've constantly timed out for the last few days b/c I click the buttons too quickly once I get the mouse over the specific table. Just curious, thanks