Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 12:30 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

This game is rigged Yo

We be like them little biatches on da chess board.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

Hmmm, it's been a while since we've had a poll....
Old 12-20-2006, 12:33 PM

So even if we were to assume that everything Brandi said is true and everything Newhizzle said is false, she still ends up looking bad.

She thinks he is a "disgusting slob" with "poor hygiene" and the thought of sleeping with him makes her want to throw up, but she stayed in a hotel room with him for some time and gave him a hand job. Oh yeah, and she used his account to play high stakes.

Even taking her story as fact, it's still clear that she sold sex.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:37 PM

o....and the real capt tom does know about this thread, he just has declined to reply
Old 12-20-2006, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

He didn't even really get played here, he gave her permission to play HSNL on his account when he wasn't around. What, did he think she was going to be beating the games????

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, he thought she was winning because she told him she was winning. perfectly reasonable. but it turns out she was lying about that. so he let her play some NL. then she ignored what he told her and played much bigger games than he was allowing her to.

if i sold you something and told you it cost $20 and you gave me your credit card info and i charged $50 instead, would that mean you didn't get scammed? because you told me i could charge $20?

obviously letting her play wasn't a good idea. but it's not like he didn't get played/scammed/whatever you wanna call it.

she told him she was winning because she thought she was going to win. but then she kept losing. and then she chased her losses at bigger games because she didn't want him to get mad. once she'd lost something like $10k, she was freerolling. what difference would it make if she lost another $15k? he's gonna be pissed about $10k when she's claiming to be winning. might as well move up to 25/50 and try to come out with a profit, right?

bottom line, she is scum, and claiming that mark didn't get screwed over is retarded.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
Would you like me to tell these people the full story or do you want to just tell them yourself that everything that you said about me is a fabrication?

You have caused me a lot of distress over the past few months and coming public with these lies was not the right thing to do. However, I know that you are having difficult times and I have always been by your side to support you. I do not want to make anything harder for you so I will say no more as long as you acknowledge that what you said about me was not the truth.

What do you want me to do honey?

[/ QUOTE ]

*wrestling announcer impersonation* OH MY GAWD, ITS CAPTAIN TOM FRANKLIN, OH MMMMYYYY GAAWD */wai*

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, I laughed for another hour last night thinking about this comment after closing the thread for the night. Woke up this morning...laughed some more. Maybe I'm retarded, but seriously, I thought this was the best post of the thread.

Nice work.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will say this though... After someone wins such a big tournament and gets in the limelight, it's understandable that once he lost most of that money and got off the rush, that he would pin the blame for his losses on someone else and does not want to feel like a one hit wonder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one drowning in irony here? Couldn't this same statement be applicable to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. At least Mark has more than a toaster to show for it.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
o....and the real capt tom does know about this thread, he just has declined to reply

[/ QUOTE ]

OBV. Standard. What could he possibly gain?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:44 PM

The Miracle Lives On!!!

So far, my personal favorite part is how Brandi keeps coming back to trying to sway the mob to her defense, only to dig herself in deeper and deeper each time.

It's like she keeps thinking that sooner or later we will come to our senses and see the light!

Chick bumped her head hard.

...oh...and thems are some nice toasters!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:45 PM

Wow so many idiots here. stinkypete, Mark didn't really get scammed, he's an idiot. He maybe didn't deserve what happened, but it happened.
lol peoplewho'know'newhizzlejumpingonthebandwagonament s.
Closed Thread