Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

Why are you even arguing peice of [censored]. I paid you everything next day, apparantly all of you want to make me angry so I don't pay the rest of the people very selfish [censored]
Old 06-10-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol yeah i work for them and i'm a cheater, right.

btw there's an affirmative defense for online poker in washington these days. you got nothing, moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your argument to pm's. How are you even a mod? GROW UP
Old 06-10-2007, 03:11 PM

I am not allowed to send pms, mike haven said he will ban me for sending pms and kyleb doesnt respond to my pms because he is a lowlife scum
Old 06-10-2007, 03:12 PM

I helped him get 1k off full tilt sent it to him next day, than when I needed the money I asked him if he can send me few dollars on stars instead of even responding to my pm he went running like a bitch to mike haven complaining that I spam him, so mike said he will ban me I continue to beg for money
Old 06-10-2007, 03:16 PM

Posting again because the argument up bumped it off. Need $50.00 on stars.. $55 to your paypal account.. I WILL SEND FIRST ONLY TO THOSE WHO ARE REPUTABLE!.

Old 06-10-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Posting again because the argument up bumped it off. Need $50.00 on stars.. $55 to your paypal account.. I WILL SEND FIRST ONLY TO THOSE WHO ARE REPUTABLE!.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, you still at it?!

Paypal transfers are very risky. They can be reversed.

If anyone is considering a trade this this guy, please review his earlier posts. You'll see that he has repeatedly asked that his trading partner send first.

He also tried to elicit sympathy by claiming to be a victim of a scam.

Pay close attention to my replies to him. You'll see that his claim of being a victim was clearly refuted.

And now he's offering Paypal!

pkrblog, please believe that I have no incentive, nor do I get any joy, by going out of my way to to make an honest man miserable.

All I'm trying to do is create an environment where you and another person can fairly trade.

If you're wondering why I'm singling you out, then please look again at things from my perspective.

1. I see you continue posting, requsting that the other person send first.

2. I see you offering a payment method that is easily reversible.

3. I have yet to see any reasonable reply to the "england scammed me" point I brought up earlier.

Good reputations are built on the perceptions and opinions that people have of your actions.

Do you want to earn some credibility here?

Let's try this. One small step.

You originaly offered PS for FTP, $75.00 if I remember correctly. Sign on there, sit at a table and show us that you have an account there, with anywhere near $75.00 in it.

Be prepared for a visit there from me, requesting that you move to a specific table, or register for a specific event.

This simple procedure will prove that you control an account there. It will also show that you are funded to the level that would be required to complete the trade that you have been soliciting.

What do you say, fair enough?
Old 06-10-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, you still at it?!

Paypal transfers are very risky. They can be reversed.

If anyone is considering a trade this this guy, please review his earlier posts. You'll see that he has repeatedly asked that his trading partner send first

He also tried to elicit sympathy by claiming to be a victim of a scam.

Pay close attention to my replies to him. You'll see that his claim of being a victim was clearly refuted.

And now he's offering Paypal!

pkrblog, please believe that I have no incentive, nor do I get any joy, by going out of my way to to make an honest man miserable.

All I'm trying to do is create an environment where you and another person can fairly trade.

If you're wondering why I'm singling you out, then please look again at things from my perspective.

1. I see you continue posting, requsting that the other person send first.

2. I see you offering a payment method that is easily reversible.

3. I have yet to see any reasonable reply to the "england scammed me" point I brought up earlied.

Good reputations are built on the perceptions and opinions that people have of your actions.

Do you want to earn some credibility here?

Let's try this. One small step.

You originaly offered PS for FTP, $75.00 if I remember correctly. Sign on there, sit at a table and show us that you have an account there, with anywhre near $75.00 in it.

Be prepared for a visit there from me, requesting that you move to a specific table, or register for a specific event.

This simple procedure will prove that you control an account there. It will also show that you are funded to the level that would be required to complete the trade that you have been soliciting.

What do you say, fair enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look I have not conducted business with you. For you to claim I am a scammer on the merits of me wanting you to send first is absurd. Now if I actually did scam someone and there was confirmation of this fine.. But it looks like you just have a bone to pick with someone.

Paypal transfers can be reported and charged back if the payment was made for an item not recieved. Anyone who has used paypal for more then a day knows you can't just reverse payments. Only the person who recieves money can make a refund.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:19 PM

ap for Anyyy please anyone ? hehe ill send first
Old 06-10-2007, 04:39 PM

SYNCMASTER just helped me out as always.

Thanks!
Old 06-10-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SYNCMASTER just helped me out as always.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice GL To you.
Closed Thread