5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
I think we need to vote Mark and Boiler because I am convinced both are thoroughly evil. If I had to choose between Nich and OH I would go Ourhouse without question.

Lynching OH is just the lower variance play. He claims to be unlynchable, which is an interesting ploy if he is a wolf, but worst case would seem to be no-lynch. There are few people I can see wolves doing this to, but Nich has a history of having people ignore him. If there is an evil seer for instance they may have chosen Clown instead based on the name of his role. In short I would prefer Mark or Boiler, barring that I would lynch Ourhouse over Nich.

On other notes, I am seriously tilted by this game, but I swore to myself that I like you all too much to lose my cool and start berating people. I will just keep working to convince people to make the correct decision.

I did realize something that might help. That is that early in the game both Pyramid and Luckay voted for me, both evil. Let's imagine my power hurts villagers who vote for me. Then why didn't a wolf or two pile on after Dan or other villagers voted me? If I am a wolf I am making this power up and have persisted despite no one believing me. It just doesn't make any sense and I would appreciate anyone at all telling me what they believe I am trying to pull here. I also see a ton of people saying they haven't decided yet. What exactly will make you decide to trust me?

I now need three votes, don't bother if you intend to switch off to someone else just before night. I would also point out to Jenn specifically that there is absolutely nothing I could do to you at this point anyway. Your role is known and the wolves will have to kill you, so if you voted me it would be hard to imagine what harm it could possibly do.

Vote Mark because it will essentially clear Eskimo where Boiler doesn't tell us as much.

[/ QUOTE ]

WDC Books

Leaving for work in 30 minutes, will check back before I leave.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="orange">Happy Halloween!!! </font>
Old 10-31-2007, 08:30 PM

No ending quote tags calls for candy corn.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:37 PM

I am fine with this plan because I am not changing from Nick anyway. He is on Jenn's Day 2 list. Pretty strange he would forget that.

We should be able to put Mark to the test pretty easily. And if Nick isn't a wolf, he shouldn't object.....
Old 10-31-2007, 09:00 PM

Nobody has made any comments on my vote, so I will leave it on Books.

Happy Halloween, and good night all.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody has made any comments on my vote, so I will leave it on Books.

Happy Halloween, and good night all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it.

Only two more customers and we are in business.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:17 PM

ok, so we're talking in the thread about how it would be pro-village to vote nich and have mark use his power. kills several birds with one stone.

and then fcbl comes along out of nowhere and votes books...

even though there's been no discussion on what happened yesterday. again, i will be doing my best to make sure books does NOT get his votes today until ive been more convinced that we benefit more if he turns up village than we will suffer if he turns up wolf. think about it people..

wolves: NICH, fcbl, books?, boiler?
Old 10-31-2007, 09:21 PM

Jenn, could you do me the courtesy of telling me what you think will happen and what your reservations are so I can address them? I have posted more about my role and in more depth than anyone else in the game, I find it hard to imagine you wouldn't be able to articulate your objections at this point.

It is frustrating because as the most confirmed villager you have the ability to derail this from happening when there will be very limited instances when I will actually have the opportunity to get this information.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jenn, could you do me the courtesy of telling me what you think will happen and what your reservations are so I can address them? I have posted more about my role and in more depth than anyone else in the game, I find it hard to imagine you wouldn't be able to articulate your objections at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

something bad!!!

if you are a wolf, then no matter how much you have posted about your role, i would hardly expect any of it to be true.. and i expect i would actually have no idea what would happen to me or the people who vote for you.

but since you insist you are a villager, could you please list concisely all the details you can reveal about what happens if you get your votes?

maybe i will change my mind..
Old 10-31-2007, 09:37 PM

It is really very simple. I get information beneficial to the village on the people who vote for me. What the information is and the form it comes in I cannot say, both by the mod's rules and by my own common sense. You would have to trust me that it would ruin the purpose if I said how it worked.

If I was a wolf why wouldn't I have just made up some positive outcome for the votes? For that matter why wouldn't I just act wacky and get the votes that way?

I think the logical disconnect you are making is not thinking about what I could possibly be doing as a wolf. I need to come out with useful testable information tomorrow if I get votes. That I will do. I need to show that nothing bad happens to the people who vote for me. I will do that as well. If I am a wolf and I don't fulfill those obligations I get lynched. It just doesn't make any sense for me to be evil in this instance. As a villager I am not at all fancy. I believe that being entirely truthful is usually the best policy and I haven't changed my stance at all from the beginning of day one.