Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If you are a white male, have you ever had sex with an Asian female?
No 36 83.72%
Yes 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2007, 02:37 AM

Default Re: FTP Answers 6/7

I'd like the option of electing to post out of position automagically, like on Stars.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't lag before, now i'm lagging. what the heck.

AND, you need to add a button or something when you first sit down at the table.

1. You sit.
2. You want to wait for the BB to come around.
3. When it comes to you, you got 4? seconds to click or you miss an orbit until it comes around to you again.

So many people are missing orbits because of this, over and over and over again. Make it 8 seconds or add a button.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the auto post blinds button. Unlike stars, if you hit it immediately upon sitting down it won't deal you in and post your blind out of position automatically. Rather if you sit down and turn auto post blinds on, and a hand is dealt where you are not in the BB, it will give you the options of A) posting the BB B) Waiting for the BB C) Sitting out. If you choose B it will auto-deal you in the next time the BB comes around.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have to click (B). And if you miss it w/i those 4 seconds, it sits you out and you are presented with the same issue next hand. And if it sits you out, there's no beep, so you may miss it again.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:36 AM

Uh, just to clarify...if you miss the BB, it's your <u>choice</u> to sit out an entire orbit until the BB comes again. You could post in the CO if you wanted to. But it's not the system forcing you to sit out an entire orbit.

If you must sit out until it's your BB, click auto-post, wait for the post option and click wait, then pay enough attention to click "Play Now" any time after the blinds are posted for the hand before your BB.

And nothing's more joyous than having one of those guys who won't post sit down, time out for his post option, sit in, time out for his post option, sit in, time out for his post option, sit in, time out for his post option... If you're not gonna post, don't you touch that "Play Now" button if you're no gonna play the next hand.

(Note to Doug: if we click "Wait for Big Blind", it should actually wait for big blind--sit out 'til the BB, then auto-post without having to click again. Maybe put an option in the Get Chips window, check here for auto-post next opportunity, check here to wait for BB and auto-blind then.)
Old 06-10-2007, 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can we please be able to leave a table while in a hand? When I'm utg on a table I'm already planning on leaving and get dealt 74o, I just want to click the x and be done with it. Just autofold when I leave the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, because I'd rather not have accidental clickage of x result in booting.

[/ QUOTE ]
What I meant was it should still ask you if you want to leave the table, just fold your hand if you click yes.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:37 AM

It would be nice to have a checkbox while sitting out to wait till BB.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't lag before, now i'm lagging. what the heck.

AND, you need to add a button or something when you first sit down at the table.

1. You sit.
2. You want to wait for the BB to come around.
3. When it comes to you, you got 4? seconds to click or you miss an orbit until it comes around to you again.

So many people are missing orbits because of this, over and over and over again. Make it 8 seconds or add a button.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the auto post blinds button. Unlike stars, if you hit it immediately upon sitting down it won't deal you in and post your blind out of position automatically. Rather if you sit down and turn auto post blinds on, and a hand is dealt where you are not in the BB, it will give you the options of A) posting the BB B) Waiting for the BB C) Sitting out. If you choose B it will auto-deal you in the next time the BB comes around.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have to click (B). And if you miss it w/i those 4 seconds, it sits you out and you are presented with the same issue next hand. And if it sits you out, there's no beep, so you may miss it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I don't think auto posting should even be an option, it should be the standard on every table, like the stars fast tables. I hate those numb nuts retards that never turn on auto post.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omg awesome no lag today great job

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you playing?

Just played 300 hands, 10-tabling, and could not bear it anymore. I didn't time out at any tables, but the lag was simply too frustrating. Please fix this FTP, I really don't wanna move sites.

Is it any better with less tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

I only 2 or 3 table cause I suck at playing a lot of tables but for me it was a lot better almost no lag. Where as on thursday it was ridiculous I timed out like every other hand. (I also have a pretty good computer and connection if that helps you at all)
Old 06-10-2007, 01:46 PM

just had to download a new patch. the lag is back again! timing out of my blinds &amp; everything. waaaah!

have been playing fine all weekend. FT seems to hang completely now. Good job....
Old 06-10-2007, 08:41 PM

The time bank is really annoying. I like the basic idea, but the flashing is just way too distracting. I think just put the word TIME where the countdown red and green thing is now.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:39 PM

Yeah, FTP is lagging a bit tonight for me..