Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: A player is cheated if his opponent ever calls the clock on him when the opponent has the nuts
Yes 0 0%
No 47 100.00%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2007, 01:40 AM

Default Re: The Official NHL Playoffs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
The refs didn't give Hartnell a 5 minute major and a game misconduct? Colin Campbell didn't confirm the game misconduct? Bob McKenzie didn't criticize Radulov's dirty hit? Colin Campbell didn't suspend Radulov? The AP and TSN didn't state that the elbow knocked Cheechoo's tooth out? Tootoo didn't sucker punch Clowe? Forsberg doesn't dive?

Wow, I must be living in a different universe. Predators are obviously the cleanest team in the league. Quit with the "omg, my interweb friendz said it's a clean hit!" I've already stated that for every kid you've seen state it wasn't dirty, I can find one that said it was. I've seen fans of every team call the Hartnell hit dirty. Big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're mixing things up. Try to stay with me: Hartnell's hit wasn't dirty. No one in this thread, except for you, thinks that it was. Radulov's hit was dirty. He got a misconduct for it, and a suspension, both warranted.

No one ever said the Preds were the cleanest team, or that Radulov didn't deserve what he got. Except for you, trying to put up a straw man argument because pretty much everyone in this thread has told you "You are wrong." regarding the Hartnell hit. So just give it up, and save some dignity in the process.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:47 AM

First off, you stated the NHL office doesn't agree with me and that the media doesn't. The refs and Colin Campbell OBVIOUSLY AGREE since the game misconduct was held up as valid. You posted that "OMG AM I A HOMER TO THINK HARTNELL DOESN'T DESERVE A MISCONDUCT?!" and obviously the NHL disagrees with your [censored] homer opinion.

But yeah, since 5 people in this thread have stated I'm wrong... I am. What a great [censored] argument right there! Actually, NO ONE in this thread has given any evidence or has even attempted to justify the hit as clean.

Man, I should get 5 people on 2+2 to predict the lottery numbers... I'd be [censored] rich! Why don't you go to sleep and save your brain.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:51 AM

bluefox -

there are lots of other threads on 2p2 you could be ruining right now. please don't ruin the only one about the sport we all love. thank you.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:53 AM

Triumph,

Maybe you and onthebutton should refrain from saying retarded [censored]. Is utilizing basic logic skills too much to ask for from a message board?

Regards,
bluef0x.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:01 AM

My last post on the topic:

If Colin Campbell would have thought that Hartnell was trying to injure Cheechoo, he would have suspended him (like they did with Radulov). It's really that simple. He didn't, so he must not have thought that. His opinion is really the only one that matters here.

[ QUOTE ]
Is utilizing basic logic skills too much to ask for from a message board?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every post you've made in this thread shows that it clearly IS too much to ask.

I'm done here, but feel free to keep going, and make yourself look even stupider than you already have. I'm done arguing and laughing at you, I'm going to just laugh at you now. So, entertain me, fool.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:09 AM

Colin has the option of REMOVING the misconduct.... which he didn't. So yes, he thinks it was deserving of the misconduct. You were the one questioning that, not me. GJ switching topics. It took you 3 days and three thousand posts to come up with "Colin Campbell would have..." Congratulations. Was it that hard to attempt backing up your retarded claims?

You didn't give a single reason behind your spewed [censored] until now (and just barely). Since you can't back up anything that comes out of your [censored], I'll stoop to your level: If you post anywhere in this thread again, I'll laugh at you for your stupidity!@~!~OMG!! Since afterall, posting in this thread will mean you have admitted defeat on the interweb and that you are a typical Nashville redneck that does his sister.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:32 AM

Imagine the poor Mcdonalds drive thru monkey that forgets to put ketchup in bluefox's bag.

Tuco.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bluefox -

there are lots of other threads on 2p2 you could be ruining right now. please don't ruin the only one about the sport we all love. thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

no call is going to be black and white. And come on, can you really back up a claim that a hit was dirty or not dirty in really strong factual statements? Some people think that they both tried to avoid each other. Other(s?) think that it was unintentional and no penalty should've been called. What else can be said besides " i think it was intentional " and then "no way man, it definetly was intentional and late!"

Ditto with if an elbow hit him in the face or not. So stop, you gave me crap for laughing at your prediction of having the sharks beat everyone- and now you're giving everyone else 10x the grief for having their own opinion?

ps. Having colin campbell not reverse the call means nothing. Has he ever reversed a call?
Old 04-15-2007, 03:11 AM

btw

for those that saw the isles game- what'd you guys think of connolly's play? He seemed to get too fancy at times, but otherwise i'm very impressed at how fast he's gotten back up to the pace of things.

Afinogenov also looked a bit more like his old self. i still think he goes better with connolly, and stafford should be with vanek/ roy.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:22 AM

Cheechoo tried to get Hartnell suspended with that cheap knee-on-knee business. He's so dirty. He should be suspended himself.

Radulov is clean as a whistle. Bernier had a big fat sign on his back saying "I'm not looking, check me into the boards", and all Radulov did was oblige.

Man, the San Jose Sharks are the dirtiest team ever.