Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 12:29 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
Still waiting on Stars to transfer the funds. Its been an hour now.

[/ QUOTE ]

im waiting on a transfer to go through to a guy too. Been almost 30 minutes; longest of the day so far and its the last [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well guys, first poster here. What a ride. I don't play but my son does. I've been getting real informed real quick the past two weeks with Neteller though!! Just recommended to my kid to transfer all of his hard earned $$$ to some stranger! Wow, nobody at work will believe the crap I've been involved with this weekend. That being said, no scammers yet says a WHOLE LOT about the poker players and 2+2 players in particular. Seems like a good group of people and I'm glad my kid is involved with you guys/gals. P.S. I kind of feel sorry for the Neteller employees too-they probably are making $10/hr to go through this nightmare with all of you. The kid I talked to at 4:00 AM this morning probably thought I was wacked out for calling then but I couldn't sleep! I certainly have never lived through something like this before in my lifetime. Wow. . . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

BBV?
Old 01-28-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in the same rowboat as you devil....

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-28-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im waiting on a transfer to go through to a guy too. Been almost 30 minutes; longest of the day so far and its the last [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been waiting on one for 2 hours now. Ugh. And of course it's the last one of the day too.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well guys, first poster here. What a ride. I don't play but my son does. I've been getting real informed real quick the past two weeks with Neteller though!! Just recommended to my kid to transfer all of his hard earned $$$ to some stranger! Wow, nobody at work will believe the crap I've been involved with this weekend. That being said, no scammers yet says a WHOLE LOT about the poker players and 2+2 players in particular. Seems like a good group of people and I'm glad my kid is involved with you guys/gals. P.S. I kind of feel sorry for the Neteller employees too-they probably are making $10/hr to go through this nightmare with all of you. The kid I talked to at 4:00 AM this morning probably thought I was wacked out for calling then but I couldn't sleep! I certainly have never lived through something like this before in my lifetime. Wow. . . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda think the more time passes, the more the scammers will start showing up.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been waiting on one for 2 hours now. Ugh. And of course it's the last one of the day too.

[/ QUOTE ]

one has gone through while ive been waiting for the first one to complete.

second one was a small amount and the first was approx $1350.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:38 AM

Some more feedback -

I just finished a total of $3000 with RADIIHEAD. We did two chunks of $500 and then two of $1000 from NT to FTP. It was very quick and he stayed in touch with me the whole time through several PM's. Overall I am very happy with the experience.

Thanks, RADIIHEAD!
Old 01-28-2007, 12:38 AM

I will vouch for WhatDoesCAllMean. He transfered $160 in Stars for me when I had only like $170 in Neteller, very quickly, matter of a few minutes to get all the details ironed out and for the money to hit my stars account. Thanks again.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will vouch for WhatDoesCAllMean. He transfered $160 in Stars for me when I had only like $170 in Neteller, very quickly, matter of a few minutes to get all the details ironed out and for the money to hit my stars account. Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

no problem.

u were lucky; u could have been waiting for hours the way some of these are going [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can vouch for slim. Did two $1k transfers through him no problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can also vouch for slim. Several 2k transfers; we talked on IM; went off w/o a hitch (except for the email explanation thing, but after that it was super quick).
Closed Thread