Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 11:01 PM

Default Re: who is this girl

" responding to these threads will do no good, will only make the rumors spiral out of control further"
Old 09-11-2007, 11:02 PM

"I will discontinue with the replies to this thread to stop this vicious cycle from continuing... All the best to any poker player trying to make a living playing cards. "
Diana
Old 09-11-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"I will discontinue with the replies to this thread to stop this vicious cycle from continuing... All the best to any poker player trying to make a living playing cards. "
Diana

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are not going to respond, could you actually just go away?

If you don't have anything to say, the very least thing you could do is shut up.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she plays solid.
posters on this forum are loathe to actually concede that anyone -- let alone someone with a vag -- can play well, but she's solid. I only played with her one night, and she was steamrolling the table...granted that means nothing in isolation, as anyone can get a run of cards that makes them look like poker jesus, but I respect her game, and all things being equal, would rather she weren't at my table. So she has a bit of a poker ego -- who among us doesn't? She's smokin' hot so i'll let it slide. I bet if u went thru my PT DB you could pick out hundreds of hands that i played like an absolute donktard, so pointing out how she made a questionable play is hardly proof-positive that she's terrible. Time to acknowledge that she's hot and a pretty good poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i like how everyone says she sucks but playes HSP for a living.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I read some of these comments though I am extremely hurt that some people who dont know me would call me a bitch... I guess they can only make that conclusion because they dont what Im about or who I am...

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense. It's because... you're young, you're pretty, you're unattainable by creepy older folk (unless you wish to exchange sex for cash), you're Asian (many Americans harbor grudges against the successfulness of Asian people), you're playing a man's game, you're sharper than a lot of women, and it all counts against you.

The last time I heard a man (actually it was 2 men) call a woman a bitch, the woman was Asian, very beautiful, successful, and wanted nothing to do with them. She was their boss.

Get used to it and get over it quickly. Remember though that flirting comes with a price and it's not going to work on other women. Of course everyone would love to see you try!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-12-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I read some of these comments though I am extremely hurt that some people who dont know me would call me a bitch... I guess they can only make that conclusion because they dont what Im about or who I am...

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense. It's because... you're young, you're pretty, you're unattainable by creepy older folk (unless you wish to exchange sex for cash), you're Asian (many Americans harbor grudges against the successfulness of Asian people), you're playing a man's game, you're sharper than a lot of women, and it all counts against you.

The last time I heard a man (actually it was 2 men) call a woman a bitch, the woman was Asian, very beautiful, successful, and wanted nothing to do with them. She was their boss.

Get used to it and get over it quickly. Remember though that flirting comes with a price and it's not going to work on other women. Of course everyone would love to see you try!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never could figure out what the person who wrote that meant when he wrote that "many Americans harbor grudges against the successfulness of Asian people." I live in LA - an area that has huge Asian populations and no one I have ever come across has acted that way. I play regularly at the bike and hustler, both with large number of Asian players and have never witnessed this.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:50 AM

Default Re: i know exactly who she is

[ QUOTE ]
lol...pretty sure i'm 23 from LV...I have friends in vancouver tho. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at you impersonating said hot girl
unless this was you on another account, which would then make me look stupid
Old 09-12-2007, 12:56 AM

Default Re: i know exactly who she is *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 09-12-2007, 02:46 PM

You keep avoiding my question. So are your parents both attorneys?