Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 08:51 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Thanks for the Chanel sunglasses fish

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i im'ed shant yesterday to tell him about my sick new chanel watch. pics monday. I had planned on bumping this. Why would we ever want it off the first few pages?
Old 06-17-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Receding hairline is very unballa

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-18-2007, 10:44 AM

deserves a bump
Old 06-18-2007, 12:52 PM

This is my all-time favorite 2+2 thread. And now you're telling me it was all a level?

I haven't felt this used since Dallas.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone said "thanks for the Chanel sunglasses fish" at the table, and they were a guy, I'm not sure whether I'd go on insane tilt, or be glad I lost that buyin for the laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. qft.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:08 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
He's my Korean entourage. He walks around behind me and hypes me up to people. He wears super stylish stuff from Korea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Requoted for awesome.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:22 PM

This is one of the funniest threads ever, and only because the poster has real problems. First off, those glasses are womens, i've never seen a man wear them until now. Second, the word Wigger comes to mind when I see that picture of him with his shades on and his asian buddy in the background. How old are these kids, they look like high schoolers with fake jewelry on trying to make funny pictures, but hey were actually serious. I guess the 27 pages of posts should let Shant know how ridiculous he is, how gay those sunglasses are (even if they cost 1 million dollars, you would still look gay as hell in em), and how rhinestones should never...ever..be worn by a man. My prediction is that Shant is really struggling with his sexuality and that asian guy and him disrobed and played around naked in the massive pile of rhinestones Shant has in his room.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHA OMFG YOUR KIDDING ME!?!?!?

MY GIRLFRIEND HAS THE EXACT SAME ONES..

I REALLY don't think Chanel makes men's glasses, and ya they are all labeled as "unisex" just so they can appeal to the gays and european metrosexual/[censored].

Man I'm not even hating but you need to take them back.. your going to get made fun of by ALOT of people..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my gf wears the exact same pair, too.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is one of the funniest threads ever, and only because the poster has real problems. First off, those glasses are womens, i've never seen a man wear them until now. Second, the word Wigger comes to mind when I see that picture of him with his shades on and his asian buddy in the background. How old are these kids, they look like high schoolers with fake jewelry on trying to make funny pictures, but hey were actually serious. I guess the 27 pages of posts should let Shant know how ridiculous he is, how gay those sunglasses are (even if they cost 1 million dollars, you would still look gay as hell in em), and how rhinestones should never...ever..be worn by a man. My prediction is that Shant is really struggling with his sexuality and that asian guy and him disrobed and played around naked in the massive pile of rhinestones Shant has in his room.

[/ QUOTE ]

first.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:11 PM

those are the gayest sunglasses I've ever seen...