Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 12:58 PM

Default Re: The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

I don't like how you've made your decision, and are refusing to change your mind. You don't seem to realize how important it is that we get this right. You've also decided that the two fakers are the Neutrals, and neither one is an evil - that's a huge assumption to make.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like how you've made your decision, and are refusing to change your mind. You don't seem to realize how important it is that we get this right. You've also decided that the two fakers are the Neutrals, and neither one is an evil - that's a huge assumption to make.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will vote with the majority today, no worries. It is my opinion. He made comments to shorty/tokyo/durron/mornelth that made me believe he was evil from day 1. If he was neutral he wouldn't know all the evils.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:01 PM

Gentlemen, please realize that as crazy as soah has been (I've gone from not trusting him, to 100% trusting him, to 100% believing he is bad, to thinking there could be a chance he is FPSing, to now 100% believing him) Lucky supplied us with a code that we have to trust considering Lucky is 100% confirmed good guy.

Madtown has to be the vote tonight as we now have a confirmed good guy, soah.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gentlemen, please realize that as crazy as soah has been (I've gone from not trusting him, to 100% trusting him, to 100% believing he is bad, to thinking there could be a chance he is FPSing, to now 100% believing him) Lucky supplied us with a code that we have to trust considering Lucky is 100% confirmed good guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I despise this thinking. Soah is not confirmed, not by a long shot.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:05 PM

wow, maybe I shouldn't assume patton is good. Cyradis is exactly who toth should be pushing to lynch right now.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, maybe I shouldn't assume patton is good. Cyradis is exactly who toth should be pushing to lynch right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding ding ding
Old 11-16-2006, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I despise this thinking. Soah is not confirmed, not by a long shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurv.. I know you hate hearing this from me... but answer this yes or no question... Do you believe that the code Soah has pointed out is a complete coincidence?
Old 11-16-2006, 01:13 PM

Soah's code worries me. If he is telling the truth, that means that Madtown is faking, most likely as Cyradis, and not evil. There was no real reason for him to fake unless he was Cyr, and hoped that people would lynch him and kill someone else by accident. That means the evil is someone else. Patton is really pushing for this plan to go through, and instantly accepted soah's 'code.' That probably means he is toth or the evil. But what if Madtown is toth and is just trying to get himself killed? god i dunno. blah.

soah if you really are liselle, you've played it so badly ugh ugh. Unfortunately, I'm starting to believe it too, but I don't know who to lynch instead. Another problem is that Madtown named specifically soah as evil. Perhaps the evils/neutrals had peeked soah, learned his role, and felt the best course of action to get a win was to get Liselle killed. ANd if Madtown is Cyradis, then this makes sense, cause his fake won't hurt him. Even if he is toth, cyr needs toth to die anyhow.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:16 PM

Tokyo, all the more reasons to go for the gusto today. Vote buyer = village victory. Otherwise we are playing with fire IMO.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:16 PM

The more I think about it, the more I think we can't lynch Madtown today. The chances of Madtown faking as the last evil have to be near 0. Soah could be the evil if Madtown isn't lying, so the other evil is still out there. Patton/xorbie could fit this mold (patton imo over xorbie), or one of the other unconfirmeds. I guess it would have to be liike TFG or something. ugh ugh