Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 04:13 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

alright no one post anything of content for 18 hours kthxbye
Old 12-20-2006, 04:13 AM

Default Waiting for Tom to post

Waiting for Tom

BRANDI, sitting on a bathroom floor, is trying to cut herself. She goes at it with both hands, panting. #

She gives up, exhausted, rests, tries again.
As before.
Enter NEWHIZZLE.
BRANDI:
(giving up again). Nothing to be done.
NEWHIZZLE:
(advancing with short, stiff strides, legs wide apart). I'm beginning to come round to that opinion. All my life I've tried to put it from me, saying NEWHIZZLE, be reasonable, you haven't yet tried everything. And I resumed the struggle. (He broods, musing on the struggle. Turning to BRANDI.) So there you are again.
BRANDI:
Am I?
NEWHIZZLE:
I'm glad to see you back. I thought you were gone forever.
BRANDI:
Me too.
NEWHIZZLE:
Together again at last! We'll have to celebrate this. But how? (He reflects.) Get up till I embrace you.
BRANDI:
(irritably). Not now, not now.
NEWHIZZLE:
(hurt, coldly). May one inquire where Her Highness spent the night?
BRANDI:
In a ditch.
NEWHIZZLE:
(admiringly). A ditch! Where?
BRANDI:
(without gesture). Over there.
NEWHIZZLE:
And they didn't beat you?
BRANDI:
Beat me? Certainly they beat me.
NEWHIZZLE:
The same lot as usual?
BRANDI:
The same? I don't know.
NEWHIZZLE:
When I think of it . . . all these years . . . but for me . . . where would you be . . . (Decisively.) You'd be nothing more than a little heap of bones at the present minute, no doubt about it.
BRANDI:
And what of it?
NEWHIZZLE:
(gloomily). It's too much for one man. (Pause. Cheerfully.) On the other hand what's the good of losing heart now, that's what I say. We should have thought of it a million years ago, in the nineties.
BRANDI:
Ah stop blathering and help me off with this bloody thing.
NEWHIZZLE:
Hand in hand from the top of the Eiffel Tower, among the first. We were respectable in those days. Now it's too late. They wouldn't even let us up. (BRANDI tears at her arms.) What are you doing?
BRANDI:
Cutting myself. Did that never happen to you?
NEWHIZZLE:
I cry to myself every day, I'm tired telling you that. Why don't you listen to me?
BRANDI:
(feebly). Help me!
NEWHIZZLE:
It hurts?
BRANDI:
(angrily). Hurts! He wants to know if it hurts!
NEWHIZZLE:
(angrily). No one ever suffers but you. I don't count. I'd like to hear what you'd say if you had what I have.
BRANDI:
It hurts?
NEWHIZZLE:
(angrily). Hurts! She wants to know if it hurts!
BRANDI:
(pointing). You might button it all the same.
NEWHIZZLE:
(stooping). True. (He buttons his fly.) Never neglect the little things of life.
BRANDI:
What do you expect, you always wait till the last moment.
NEWHIZZLE:
(musingly). The last moment . . . (He meditates.) Hope deferred maketh the something sick, who said that?
BRANDI:
Why don't you help me?
NEWHIZZLE:
Sometimes I feel it coming all the same. Then I go all queer. (He takes off his hat, peers inside it, feels about inside it, shakes it, puts it on again.) How shall I say? Relieved and at the same time . . . (he searches for the word) . . . appalled. (With emphasis.) AP-PALLED. (He takes off his hat again, peers inside it.) Funny. (He knocks on the crown as though to dislodge a foreign body, peers into it again, puts it on again.) Nothing to be done. (BRANDI with a supreme effort succeeds in cutting herself. She dabs the blood on a towel, starts writing on the wall in blood, staring sightlessly before her.) Well?
BRANDI:
Nothing.
NEWHIZZLE:
Show me.
BRANDI:
There's nothing to show.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:14 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, I looked at a dozen hands. I wouldn't even play .$50-$1 that poorly. That is just like burning money. Disgusting play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of all the things Brandi chooses to address, why not the hand transcripts? This is a poker forum afterall. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2006, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, I looked at a dozen hands. I wouldn't even play .$50-$1 that poorly. That is just like burning money. Disgusting play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I really questioned the validity of those hands at first, but apparently people requested the HHs themselves and we know for sure that they were played on his account. So either she is that bad, she was ridiculously drunk, or she was losing on purpose. I asked her to come comment and defend her play, but she never did.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:15 AM

I couldn't resist...

Women are the rake...

Brandi:

<< I've seen the movies. Not for me. I laugh just thinking about it. Who would pay ME money for a lap dance? Seriously. >>

About half the people reading this thread. =)

<< For those who care ~ I have two job interviews on Thursday for bar tending. >>

Good luck with that.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:15 AM

Default Re: Waiting for Tom to post

sorry...started reading Waiting for Godot, but this damn thread was on my mind and I was amazed how much fit
Old 12-20-2006, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not giving you a penny, you piece of [censored]!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job newhizzle, you totally blew your chance at getting your cash back.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO. He blew it with the first complete lie he posted. Now after a whole slew of them....
Regardless, he was sitting there for most of it. We never had a deal. And I don't owe him [censored]. When his eyes were all red and puffy from his losses that weekend, I told him I'd help him out when I got my bankroll up. Please someone tell me why I should NOW???

Sorry not happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, maybe because you have integrity?

Oh, wait, nevermind.

I was sympathetic at first, but too much evidence is stacking up against you here and at this point I am looking at the shenanigans with Captian Tom as a scammer getting scammed. I have a feeling that many will agree with my asessment.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im on page 86 according to the settings Ive made for this forum. I dont want to read anything from anyone but the main culprits have to say. 90% of the replies on this thread are dumb [censored] who need to feel some sort of attention, well [censored] you and shut the [censored] up, Im tired of reading through 100 pages to find the 1 relavent post to this thread, keep your dick in your pants and have some [censored] patience already.

[/ QUOTE ]

not enough people who arent involved in this need to read this post. [censored] all of you unless you have actaul information. Im tired of going through pages of bulshit because you cant control your need for atention. shut the [censored] up unless you have real information.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAH Your funny [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2006, 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did Newhizzle have a 400k downswing since you posted that he had a 500k downswing?

[/ QUOTE ]

He lost $200K in one weekend. Overall, he's down $900K (I'm assuming this includes anal, BJs, HJs, staking arrangements, facials, manicures, soap, etc). Maybe he's down TO $500K and owes more than that in taxes?

Hmmmm ... "crazy bitch" math doesn't always make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a little tax math...

-Brandi's downswing quite for Mark is $900k
-Mark told me the week before he wont he Borgata event that he had lost ~$180k
-Mark won $1.5 mil at Borgata but paid out 10% (I think) to someone who he swapped equity with)
-Mark owes $500k in taxes

If we assume Mark pays a 40% effective tax rate, that means that other than the Brandi downswing, the downswing before Borgata, and the Borgata win, he has made ~$980k this year. For him to be in technical default, assuming he had no tax deductible expenses, he would have had to spend $750k this year.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:19 AM

What page in this mess do I have to go to to read the HHs?
Closed Thread