Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

I've tried it with a number of remote desktop software with different settings. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] No luck. The demand is so small that your effort can't be justified. I will try to come up with a different solution.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quick question: how many hands can this software handle in the database?

[/ QUOTE ]

How much memory do you have? Actually the players take up most of the database space. I have around 300k FTP hands and about 30k players. This gives me a 10MB database file. I'd be reasonable certain you could handle at least a million and probably 2-3m hands.

CPU speed doesn't seem to be a problem. The program slows down with lots of tables because of the graphics rather than the database.

There is a limit of 100k files you can import when rebuilding the database from the archived hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

Is it 100K hand histories or actual files? I am importing 1700 files with ~1mil hands and it's been at it for about 3 hours. Should I split it up in smaller chunks?
Old 08-25-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quick question: how many hands can this software handle in the database?

[/ QUOTE ]

How much memory do you have? Actually the players take up most of the database space. I have around 300k FTP hands and about 30k players. This gives me a 10MB database file. I'd be reasonable certain you could handle at least a million and probably 2-3m hands.

CPU speed doesn't seem to be a problem. The program slows down with lots of tables because of the graphics rather than the database.

There is a limit of 100k files you can import when rebuilding the database from the archived hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

Is it 100K hand histories or actual files? I am importing 1700 files with ~1mil hands and it's been at it for about 3 hours. Should I split it up in smaller chunks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried the same thing and it only saved the last chunk of hands I imported.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:51 PM

thac,

I just finished importing and it looks like all my hands have finished importing. However, now when I try to add additional hands the import is super slow. My .RTM file is at 25MBs.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thac,

I just finished importing and it looks like all my hands have finished importing. However, now when I try to add additional hands the import is super slow. My .RTM file is at 25MBs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The limit is 100k files (not hands) but you are getting up to limits I havn't tested. I really should look at the threading code for big imports - there's no reason it should really slow down a lot - but until then you might be best advised to let it import without anything else going on. I.e. no web surfing etc.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:03 AM

i cant get it running on Stars... i entered everything correctly but yet it still doesnt show on table but it does recognise the table
Old 08-26-2007, 11:35 AM

You have to make sure you are being dealt in the hand and not just observing the table.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thac,

[/ QUOTE ]

My .rtm file is 30+mb too.

Import speeds went from 50 h/s to around 10h/s.

Hold'em Manager imports at 50 h/s and PT does 10h/s for reference.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to make sure you are being dealt in the hand and not just observing the table.

[/ QUOTE ]i am being dealt in the hand on Stars and yet it still doesnt have anything showing on the table.. not even there names are shown
Old 08-26-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]i am being dealt in the hand on Stars and yet it still doesnt have anything showing on the table.. not even there names are shown

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a file associated with the table (on the Realtime window under the file column for the table? If not you should check the folder is correct i.e. ...Poker Stars\handhistory\tiger_hall

If you do have a file and still aren't getting stats check and uncheck the box next to the table in the realtime window. Try minimizing the table and restoring it to full size. Sometimes the panels can be a little lazy at updating when you start - though I have never seen nothing come up. It usually a couple of player panels are missing but update on the next hand.