100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Hi PercentileDoom,

[ QUOTE ]

I have not edited any of the settings, so I don't know if logging is enabled or not. It scans the table for about 2-3 seconds, then a bubble thing pops up, and finally it then adjust the bet size.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get the bubble, debug logging is on, and each image recognition stage (like there is on Stars &amp; FT) will take 500ms - so you can see where it is scanning for images (a white box will appear on your tables).

Oops, it seems in my tiredness last night I didn't turn the debug mode off before zipping &amp; uploading [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Edit the file in notepad, about 15 lines from the top there is a line that reads:

debug := 1

Change this to:

debug := 0

Save and reload the script - It should be much quicker now.

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm using it on Party now while having Juk's FPHG open and whenever I press down the middle wheel or left/right click I get a message saying "Table table xxxxx hand history not found." The scroll works however. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm having this problem as well. I am using FPHG 2.03d and the directory in the BetPot is "fphg_party_hh_folder := "C:\FreePHG_HandHistories"". Very weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

Firstly, is this is a typo?

fphg_party_hh_folder := "C:\FreePHG_HandHistories"

should read:

fphg_party_hh_folder := "C:\FreePHG_HandHistories<font color="red">\</font>"

in the script. If this backslash somehow has become missing in your copy of the script, putting it back in should fix things.

Do you actually see current hhf files being created if you look in the FreePHG_HandHistories directory while you are on a table with FPHG running?

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:26 PM

No typo. I'll put it in and try it out. Cheers for the quick reply. Yes, I see the files being created.

PokerStars works like a charm now for the first time for me after the last update, btw. Great work.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Oops, it seems in my tiredness last night I didn't turn the debug mode off before zipping &amp; uploading

[/ QUOTE ]

I just uploaded a fixed zip file so others don't get the unfavourable first impression as you did, PercentileDoom.

Re-download if you want the debug off but don't fancy editing the file.

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes the middle wheel does absolutely nothing when I press it down. And yes this is on Party. Scroll wheel works perfect so does right clicking. I'm using a wireless logitech mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same with me on Party, except when I press the middle button, it puts the bet into the text box but doesn't make the bet. Yet right click actually makes the bet.

I am also using a G7 mouse. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind, the script was set to 0 for the middle button, thus not making the bet and 1 with the right button, thus making the bet. Changed both to 1 now and trying it out.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:28 PM

Hi ZBTHorton,

[ QUOTE ]
Ok. So I had a Logitech G7 mouse, everything worked great.

I upgrade to the new Logitech MXRevolution mouse, and now my XButton1 and Xbutton2 no longer work. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only presume the side buttons of this mouse are not XButton1 &amp; 2, but some other hotkey name.

I have no idea with these fancy logitech mouses, however:

My mouse is poised over the "buy it" link on one of the UK retailers sites, seriously considering the Revolution - any chance of a quick review? What you think on first impressions? Good for poker? comfortable?

If I get me one of those I'll likely be much better able to help all logitech users with AHK issues [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:44 PM

Hi Dave,

Is it possible to get the Starts bet pot to work using skoal2k4's custom table that he posted on here a couple months ago?
Old 11-23-2006, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Dave,

Is it possible to get the Starts bet pot to work using skoal2k4's custom table that he posted on here a couple months ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it not work for you on this theme already? skoal2k4 is the theme I am always using! So it works here - I did alter mine a little, but not anywhere that should matter.

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:57 PM

Pre flop when I try pressing the middle and right button, they both only min raise and after the flop, pressing either button only makes a min bet.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi ZBTHorton,

[ QUOTE ]
Ok. So I had a Logitech G7 mouse, everything worked great.

I upgrade to the new Logitech MXRevolution mouse, and now my XButton1 and Xbutton2 no longer work. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only presume the side buttons of this mouse are not XButton1 &amp; 2, but some other hotkey name.

I have no idea with these fancy logitech mouses, however:

My mouse is poised over the "buy it" link on one of the UK retailers sites, seriously considering the Revolution - any chance of a quick review? What you think on first impressions? Good for poker? comfortable?

If I get me one of those I'll likely be much better able to help all logitech users with AHK issues [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great mouse. Very solid feeling. Lighter than the MX1000. Better battery life than the G7. The "search" button is awesome. The side button is awesome. I highly recommend it.