Mets in 7 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 05:09 AM

Default Re: Abusive Mods Thread

i am pretty sure he's wrong about me wrt the OP - his beef is with Isura

anyway who cares

bowl of dicks it is

nt i saw your picture you look like a cool guy to hang out with minus the boston hat
Old 08-04-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nt i saw your picture you look like a cool guy to hang out with minus the boston hat

[/ QUOTE ]

looks are deceiving. He is much cooler when wearing the Boston hat, can you imagine how uncool he is normally? Shudder to think.

cue snappy retort from tuc - HERE.

Blueman - I'm trying hard to make your abusive mod list, I sense shenanigans! i should have made the list a long time ago, don't you see I am trying hard?
Old 08-04-2007, 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
KyleB

Possibly at face value it doesn't appear that this is too abusive, but if you read the OP, you'll see that he makes a pretty harsh criticsm of mods. He asserts that many strat forum mods suddenly act like their strat posts are more valuable, like they are better at the game, after they become mods.

KyleB could have stuck up for his fellow mods here and explained why this wasn't the case, possibly leading to a good and respectful discussion...he didn't. He just attacked the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could someone do something about endoursing dangerous acts avatars? I don't want some kid looking over my shoulder and then lighting himself on fire trying to jump a Rascal through rings of fire.

Meh. It was worth a shot.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:41 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-04-2007, 09:48 AM

Old 08-04-2007, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can you imagine how many people have been beaten into submission by this type of behaviour and are therefore fearful of posting in the future? i'd imagine there are quite a few.

[/ QUOTE ]
On the other hand, some people continue to blithely post nonsense that no one cares about, completely oblivious to universal disdain. For these types, the abuse must escalate. I fear what may happen.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Blueman - I'm trying hard to make your abusive mod list, I sense shenanigans! i should have made the list a long time ago, don't you see I am trying hard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the posts from moderators I see that I think are abusive are very short quips with no explanations whatsoever. They are condescending in nature, provide no backup info and are very rude and insulting.

Your posts seem far too based in reason to be considered abusive. NT!'s post above where he ultimately told me to eat a bowl of dicks for instance, I did not find abusive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Less fellating TT.

More about tuckiepoo getting fellated.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your posts seem far too based in reason to be considered abusive. NT!'s post above where he ultimately told me to eat a bowl of dicks for instance, I did not find abusive.

[/ QUOTE ]
As a straight male, I would find this quite abusive. Is this your coming out thread as well?
Old 08-04-2007, 10:43 AM

Old 08-04-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the posts from moderators I see that I think are abusive are very short quips with no explanations whatsoever. They are condescending in nature, provide no backup info and are very rude and insulting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I'll try harder. I'll ask for coaching lessons from Kyle.
Closed Thread