Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 10:55 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]
Well, because of that scumbag who scammed me for $ 60, I ended up loosing all the money.

Now I am really screwed, no money for morgage no nothing. I did pay back about $ 500 to people I owed money to. Now I have no choice but to contact all my banks and credit cards to dispute all my gambling transactions, and contact DOJ and tell them which processors are being used fraudulently by Full Tilt and Absolute. I hope everyone who traded with me will get their money of those sites. I need $ 1300 by 5:45 pm or i will have to go through with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, because of that scumbag who scammed me for $ 60, I ended up loosing all the money.

Now I am really screwed, no money for morgage no nothing. I did pay back about $ 500 to people I owed money to. Now I have no choice but to contact all my banks and credit cards to dispute all my gambling transactions, and contact DOJ and tell them which processors are being used fraudulently by Full Tilt and Absolute. I hope everyone who traded with me will get their money of those sites. I need $ 1300 by 5:45 pm or i will have to go through with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa.

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone associated with any one of my accounts will get his account locked now

So, I take it this guy will be disputing his degenerate transactions. As the result of that, FTP/STARS/AP will be locking accounts of people he sent money to.

If you traded with "limitninja", cashout now. I know I just did.

[censored] YOU NINJA.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:13 AM

because i will do chargebacks and pokerstars and absolute and full tilt will close my accounts due to what they call fraudulent activity, but [censored] their sites they are all [censored] rigged. today on stars, i have 33 flop comes k23, guy has q8 of clubs one club on flop, the mother [censored] caps flop, and turn like he knows it is coming.

rigggggggggged
Old 06-04-2007, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So, I take it this guy will be disputing his degenerate transactions. As the result of that, FTP/STARS/AP will be locking accounts of people he sent money to.

If you traded with "limitninja", cashout now. I know I just did.

[censored] YOU NINJA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, one of the single most deceitful and despicable things I have ever seen done. Limitninja you deserve to be shot, no joke.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:15 AM

i call shenanigans. no one is this bat-[censored] crazy.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:16 AM

dude i am giving people heads up so they can get their money out before they loose it like I did
Old 06-04-2007, 11:18 AM

Wow. One bad apple, indeed.

Someone should pm FTPSean. With the full story maybe he can "save" a few accounts that are clearly not in cahoots with limitninja but just got caught up in his dodgy dealings.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:18 AM

Why should they lose their money? Their not stealing other peoples money and using their rent money to play, you deceitful scumbag. You are the lowest form of human being IMO, the kind that gets themselves in shiit situations of their own doing and then proceed to harm whoever whenever to get themselves out. Seriously [censored] you.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:19 AM

I will keep everyone posted what is going on with my accounts. to make sure noone will loose money, I think the only problems will be with absolute. Thats the only place I used my card at, and epassporte, never used it on tilt, so people with full tilt don't have to worry, I don't think, unless epassporte contacts them
Old 06-04-2007, 11:20 AM

Your nauseating
Closed Thread