Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Such a sick program. Quick question though: Does attempt to steal= button open or button open + SB open?

Also, am I correct in assuming fold BB to steal includes both defending from button opens and SB opens?

[/ QUOTE ]

Attempts to steal are raises from CO and Button only.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok would it be a big deal to add % BB defends against SB steal?
Also, I read the readme file but wanted to confirm I'm reading the display correctly. 3bet EP basically means how often he is 3 betting an UTG raiser from UTG+1 in a 6 max game correct?
Old 08-24-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mike, it didn't save any of my preferences when I restarted my computer. I even did the Save Database option.. It said it can't find my prefs.txt. I'm running in Windows Vista Basic and have a decent computer with nothing wrong with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It snds as if your prefs.txt file has an old value in it, that isn't accepted by the latest version. I'd delete it and set up the preferences again. I should probably make everyone do that each time there's a new version.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Such a sick program. Quick question though: Does attempt to steal= button open or button open + SB open?

Also, am I correct in assuming fold BB to steal includes both defending from button opens and SB opens?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, I read the readme file but wanted to confirm I'm reading the display correctly. 3bet EP basically means how often he is 3 betting an UTG raiser from UTG+1 in a 6 max game correct?

[/ QUOTE ]
Also could you add raise c-bet % as well like how PAHUD has it?
And also fold to float/steal in pos and oop?
Old 08-24-2007, 10:28 PM

Added message box with option to clear database before archive import rather than being automatic.

Mike, i don't get any msg box after i installed new version. do i have to remove my old version to get that msg box?

many thanks
-jun
Old 08-25-2007, 02:55 AM

The 2c card stays under each person's name and there is a black bar to the right of the card that blocks everything underneath it.

Is there a way to just have the one line of text?

I tried to take a screen shot but the layer didn't capture.

Thanks.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:05 AM

If I accidentally scanned my archive folder twice without clearing the hands will the HH be counted twice or does RT know which files it already scanned?

Thanks.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Also could you add raise c-bet % as well like how PAHUD has it?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea id like to c raise cbet% as well
Old 08-25-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Added message box with option to clear database before archive import rather than being automatic.

Mike, i don't get any msg box after i installed new version. do i have to remove my old version to get that msg box?

many thanks
-jun

[/ QUOTE ]

You should get the message box after you click the Rebuild button. If you don't please check the version no in the Hekp\About box. It should be V1.06.

[ QUOTE ]

The 2c card stays under each person's name and there is a black bar to the right of the card that blocks everything underneath it.

Is there a way to just have the one line of text?

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds as if the color code for the name has somehow got corrupted. Go to the Player Stats menu. Select "name (abrv)" from the right hand list and change the text color.

If that doesn't work, delete the prefs.txt file and start over.

BTW if there is some sequence of steps you can take to reproduce this problem every time after having corrected it, pls let me know so I can fix the bug.

[ QUOTE ]

If I accidentally scanned my archive folder twice without clearing the hands will the HH be counted twice or does RT know which files it already scanned?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Realtime keeps a track of hand numbers imported and won't import hands already in the database.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

Great job so far. I love the processing speed and the stats that are missing from PA Hud. I use remote desktop connection quite often as I commute or travel. The only way I am able to see the overlayed stats in PA Hud is if I disable "flicker-free drawing." In Realtime I'm unable to view the stats if I am VNC'ing. Is there any easy way to add support to Realtime?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it doable?
Old 08-25-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

Great job so far. I love the processing speed and the stats that are missing from PA Hud. I use remote desktop connection quite often as I commute or travel. The only way I am able to see the overlayed stats in PA Hud is if I disable "flicker-free drawing." In Realtime I'm unable to view the stats if I am VNC'ing. Is there any easy way to add support to Realtime?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it doable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I missed you! Erm probably but I'm not sure how. I think I know what it might be - I'm using DeferWindowPos() to update the stats, which I'd guess is how PAHUD does the flicker-free drawing. I don't understand why VNC doesn't transmit the full screen though. Anybody else know anything about VNC? Is there a setting you can edit?

Can't you just connect directly to the sites from your laptop? That would seem to be way easier [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]