Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Pro Bowl WEST - buy league Edge?
Yes, buy it for the whole league for $99 4 50.00%
No, don't buy it 2 25.00%
I'm not in this league / just show me the results 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, June, READ RULES IN TOP POST

LOOOL
Old 06-05-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Technically you did say worst, and being able to drop the same amount of money in 1/4 of the games is much worse. Agreed on the other guy being the dumbest tho. I wonder at what point he'll realize he just might not be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

donno, I stuck with false hope in hu sng's for 360 of em before deciding that I really do suck at them. And to be honest, even after dumping 2k on the damn things, I'm still kinda convinced in the back of my mind I just ran really, really, really bad. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lacky-
What's your downswing rotation? I go SNGs, 6-Max Cash, Ring Cash, HU SNGs, Omaha, back to SNGs.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, actual lmao, as we have history on this topic.

rotation has been:

edit-so no one feels sorry for me- jan and feb were +$53K from mtt's

-$20k in mtt's in march

april was spent alternating between full buying 6max cash (i suck, always have, as I lack the ability to fold, always have, 16k hands, -2.3 bb/100 at 1/2) and shortbuying using a new limping stratagy that was promasing but didn't do as well as expected ( 1 bb/100 over 55k hands at 2/4.)

May I decided I was all about 6 max limit. but at .1 bb/100 after 30k hands, I'm probably wrong. so, then I decided that hu sng's would be an ideal way to make money, time wise, interest, etc. played 360, mostly $57 turbos, at -13% roi before I was truely convenced that for whatever reason I wasnt getting it. I really think I had it figured out right for the last portion of the run, but I ran like [censored] and finally lost any desire to continue. as I side note, I thought it was pretty interesting how many regulars looked up my sharkscoop stats at them and then ridiculed me at the table as we played. When I have a donator, I generally take a diferent route, meh.

so, I'm finally here, back in the alamo, playing 109 and 55 regulars. 300 played so far at 9.6%. for the forseable future, I will be there or shortbuying, playing the sundays warmup and mill using fpp's, and a few other multies with cash till I hit in one or build enough bankroll back up to play them alot again. mtt's drive me nuts, but i also have a 60%+ roi at em after 2300+ played at ave buyin of $146, so whether they drive me nuts or not, I cant afford not to play them again after a break/rebuild.

for now though, I'm quite happy playing a game where I really don't give a [censored] if I bubble, get AA cracked, etc. I just start another.

I'n a perfect world, I will play multies 2 or 3 days a week, play something else the rest. In reality though, my hourly rate and swings in mtt's dwarf everything else I do that when I go back to them it may be full time again, as anything else is hard to justify. So, I will be happy grinding sng's for now, hoping to run steading.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who wrote all of that for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

no misspellings? ship it!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hoping to run steading.

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw - use Firefox. It has a spell checker.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Last chance!

[ QUOTE ]
OK you have until Sunday to order any of the STTF Community shirts. I'll be mailing out the shirts on Wednesday. Here are the choices:

And here's a picture of some hot chicks, because sex sells:

3,1,2,4 LDO

Here's a better one NSFW

Here's Keira Knightley (courtesy of Bones) NSFW

[/ QUOTE ]

2,1,3,10 LDO
Old 06-05-2007, 01:55 PM

hachachahcahah How the [censored] can I lose so many [censored] hands can the best hand hold up every once in a while...can I suck out every now and again?

is there one of the luck calculators floating around?

I'm pretty sure FieryJustice's terrible luck is making a new home up my ass..

[censored] cockgobblers

every time I think I'm out...the pull me back in!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 02:37 PM

Hahhahaaha how much are the shirts, the black one that says Ship It might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahhahaaha how much are the shirts, the black one that says Ship It might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice bump, jggunnip. I had intended to cut off orders on Sunday, but the SHBs have asked me to take over the store on their site so the shirts will be available forever. I have a guy working on the store right now, and the page will be up shortly. I'll linky when it's ready, or you can PM me for information now.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:01 PM

I'll just wait for the link. Didn't even realize the bump wasn't talking about the coming Sunday so its good the store will keep selling them.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:06 PM

I love breasts.
that is all
Old 06-05-2007, 04:04 PM

Ooh, just noticed that I've crept onto the FTP low limit SNG leaderboard. Do you think it's feasible to get to the top 100 playing just the $12's and $6.50's?
Closed Thread