Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

No, i'm not wrong.....tell me on the ePass Fees page that I'm quoting right here below where there is any mention of a charge for this...and further, tell me one other poster who says they have been charged for moving money from epass to a site or from a site to epass.

Thanks and have a good day!

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/js...s.jsp#Personal

Visa Virtual Account Activation No Charge
Visa Virtual Account Annual Fee No Charge for the first year and US$5.00 each subsequent year
Load/Reload Fee US$5.00 per US$100 loaded or portion thereof
Peer to Peer Transfer Fee US$0.25 per transfer for up to five transactions a day, and US$1.00 per transaction for each subsequent transaction in the same day
Text Money per Transaction Fee US$0.25
Visa Card Annual Fee US$35.00
ATM Withdrawal Fee US$2.00
Wire Transfer Withdrawal US$50.00
US Bank Account ACH Withdrawals US$2.00
Old 02-23-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you load ur Epassporte with a credit card? Thats where $5 per $100 comes from.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i loaded it with my bank account which was a small flat fee.

standby,

when i get a chance i'll print the deposit screen for FTP where it states the charges....if someone else doesn't come on and verify what i am saying first.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:41 PM

i have deposited and withdrew from epass to UB, PStars and FTP and have not paid a fee for these transactions.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stars and UB...there is no fee to transfer money from your ePass account to a pokersite. The sites pay the fees for this, not you. In fact, direct from FullTilt's page on ePassporte:

"ePassporte is an e-wallet that provides an easy and safe way to use your credit/debit card or bank account to deposit funds into your Full Tilt Poker account. You can sign up for a Virtual Visa at ePassporte and pre-fund your account to get all of the conveniences of a standard Visa. Account information for ePassporte customers is protected by state-of-the-art security, including CVV2 verification, and your personal identification remains anonymous to merchants.

Full Tilt Poker never charges a fee for using ePassporte, but ePassporte does charge a $5 fee for every $100 or portion thereof you deposit into your ePassporte account. The minimum deposit at Full Tilt Poker using ePassporte is $45."

The fee you are paying is to load your card from your bank account, credit card or debit card. once you have money in your ePass account, you can move it to a pokersite without any additional fees.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are wrong dude.

it's ridiculous that you are telling me that i am wrong when i have already done this and got charged the $5 for every $100 by epassporte that i loaded onto FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

the $5/$100 is when loading your epassporte account from your bank. i didn't have a fee when transferring from epassporte to ftp.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:46 PM

there is definitely something wrong then, but i DID pay 5% fees to deposit into FTP from epassporte.

***whoops, inseting foot in my mouth....

the FTP deposit page shows the fees for loading your epassporte account, but i thought it meant for the deposit. i never rechecked the balance of my epassporte account after the xfer to FTP, but it did not take it.

I'm an idiot [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2007, 06:01 PM

too much time on the crack pipe dreamz
Old 02-23-2007, 06:07 PM

hi i said a few days ago that i was told by a bingo site that i play on that epassporte was pulling out well this is what i was told today here is the email from a different bingo site

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for the message.

Epassporte notified us today that they have closed our account and they will no longer be doing business with online gaming companies.

As a result we have a new processor online called EWalletExpress. Funds requested via Epassporte will have to be sent via EWalletExpress. Please create an account with them so we can send the funds to you. Once your account has been created, please let us know.

With regards to your deposit, please note that your account has now been credited.

We sincerely apologize and please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Regards,
GM Maria

if you all have money in there try to get it out well this is what i was told so i hope you all have success for me i am done make new accounts and so sadden by all of this
Old 02-23-2007, 06:07 PM

MR. EPI,

nice of you to edit your post confirming my false claim [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oh crap! they are pulling out too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2007, 06:15 PM

Why would they just notify a random Bingo site and not everyone else?

I believe you but it seems strange.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would they just notify a random Bingo site and not everyone else?

I believe you but it seems strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, this is really strange? does anyone have any more info on this?

maybe epassporte is only going to continue to do business with poker sites...I believe it's been said numerous times that they already don't do business with sports betting sites....
Closed Thread