Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2006, 08:29 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

I have been messing around with the custom rules settings. What I would really like to see is as well as an AGGRO_FACTOR condition in the category rules section would be seperate aggro factors for flop turn and river. I.E. Agg_Fac_Flop, Agg_ Fac_Turn, Agg_Fac_River. Those PT stats are very important and should not be overlooked.

great work with the software...

Also last thing..POT LIMIT SUPPORT!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
- Changed: Advanced Options (CTRL-O) "Table Open Method" can be
- Open Only (Default)
- Open And Join (Will open the table, and join it if full)
- Join Or Open (If full will join the table but not open, if not full will open the table)

[/ QUOTE ]

Agnitum's Outpost Firewall is blocking Sixth Sense from opening tables. This feature works fine when I have the firewall disabled, anyone have any ideas how to adjust the firewall's settings to permit interaction between Party & Sixth Sense?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2006, 07:54 PM

Is the server down or something? I just datamined for a while (after having a particularly bad session) and thn came back and hit refresh. I'm still showing as sitting at a table (which I havn't been for 30 minutes) and it shows the updated column as 60 minutes old, even after I hit refersh.

Then the refresh window comes up ans says "scored 0 players in 0.00 seconds)... actually now, the updated shows 1+ hours...

I cleared my stat cache, and it didn't make a difference.

I also tried to restart SS to no avail... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2006, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm , doenst that beat the point a little bit, if you can only
rate players you know ? whyu doesnt it collect stats on the new players also ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It can only pull players that are in your database. It uses a caching system that refreshes every 30 mins or so. You can manually reset the cache, and then it will pull in new players, even though they'll only have 10-20 hands.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Is "manually reseting the cache" the same as "clear stat cache" in the advanced options area? If not, how do you reset the cache?
Old 07-29-2006, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is the server down or something? I just datamined for a while (after having a particularly bad session) and thn came back and hit refresh. I'm still showing as sitting at a table (which I havn't been for 30 minutes) and it shows the updated column as 60 minutes old, even after I hit refersh.

Then the refresh window comes up ans says "scored 0 players in 0.00 seconds)... actually now, the updated shows 1+ hours...

I also tried to restart SS to no avail... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, yes, the limit scanner appears to be down. We'll get it up as soon as we can. -Ben
Old 07-29-2006, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm , doenst that beat the point a little bit, if you can only
rate players you know ? whyu doesnt it collect stats on the new players also ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It can only pull players that are in your database. It uses a caching system that refreshes every 30 mins or so. You can manually reset the cache, and then it will pull in new players, even though they'll only have 10-20 hands.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Is "manually reseting the cache" the same as "clear stat cache" in the advanced options area? If not, how do you reset the cache?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the same thing. Clearing the cache is the same as reseting it. -Ben
Old 07-29-2006, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been messing around with the custom rules settings. What I would really like to see is as well as an AGGRO_FACTOR condition in the category rules section would be seperate aggro factors for flop turn and river. I.E. Agg_Fac_Flop, Agg_ Fac_Turn, Agg_Fac_River. Those PT stats are very important and should not be overlooked.

great work with the software...

Also last thing..POT LIMIT SUPPORT!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll put those on our list. Our main priority right now is the addition of other sites. Once that is in we'll work on the other "nice to have" features.

-Ben
Old 07-29-2006, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love this program so far. However, where is there a copy of the rules for the scores by default? Here's my problem - there is a score of 2.9 at a table, but also -3. So the table is -.1 but the fish is bad and I would still like to sit. How can I deal with that. I was thinking of editing the scoring but I need the original scoring to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the current time, we are keeping our scoring method a secret since it gives us a competitive advantage. By looking at enough players though you could probably figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case you should release a few pre-defined templates.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this idea, including one where fish are ranked the same but sharks are a max of -.1 or -.2. I can change my game to deal with good players, I would still rather be at a table in position with 1 big fish and 4 other good players vs. 5 decent players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, something like that would be easy to add. It will probably be a "Shark Multiplier" under advanced Options that will default to 1.0, but you could change it to 0.1, etc.

-Ben
Old 07-29-2006, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love this program so far. However, where is there a copy of the rules for the scores by default? Here's my problem - there is a score of 2.9 at a table, but also -3. So the table is -.1 but the fish is bad and I would still like to sit. How can I deal with that. I was thinking of editing the scoring but I need the original scoring to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the current time, we are keeping our scoring method a secret since it gives us a competitive advantage. By looking at enough players though you could probably figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case you should release a few pre-defined templates.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this idea, including one where fish are ranked the same but sharks are a max of -.1 or -.2. I can change my game to deal with good players, I would still rather be at a table in position with 1 big fish and 4 other good players vs. 5 decent players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, something like that would be easy to add. It will probably be a "Shark Multiplier" under advanced Options that will default to 1.0, but you could change it to 0.1, etc.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2006, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Happens to me daily.