Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

Spoiler

<font color="white"> Dick took Dani off the block (fuc!) and Jess put up Dustin as replacement. Zach has already promised that he would vote however Jess wants, his vote is locked (fuc!) He's trying to get in good with Jess. Evel Dick is trying to get a deal going with Eric who is guaranteed to vote out Dustin (Dick does not know this, and neither does Zach or Jen,fuc! ) </font>
Old 08-13-2007, 09:56 PM

spoiler obv

<font color="white"> i don't want to see dick leave, he's the only "real" person in there. well, zack is also a real person. the others are freakin morons. i'm getting sick of the LNC, i would hate to see dustin go, but dick is so awesome. ='( </font>
Old 08-13-2007, 10:13 PM

Damn, the feeds are off for about 3 hours tonight. The houseguests are having a party.

Jessica looked damn good in her dress.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
spoiler obv

<font color="white"> i don't want to see dick leave, he's the only "real" person in there. well, zack is also a real person. the others are freakin morons. i'm getting sick of the LNC, i would hate to see dustin go, but dick is so awesome. ='( </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate the LNC also, except for Jessica. I'm hoping that she will form an alliance with Daniele, Jen and Zach at some point.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:26 PM

The only saving grace for the show would be if Dick stays and <font color="white"> Dustin </font> goes. It would then create more drama since it should not happen and the show would become more interesting then if it was without Dick, nerd herd, and others. If Jen and/or Zach vote for Dick i think i might break my tv.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Spoiler

<font color="white"> Dick took Dani off the block (fuc!) and Jess put up Dustin as replacement. Zach has already promised that he would vote however Jess wants, his vote is locked (fuc!) He's trying to get in good with Jess. Evel Dick is trying to get a deal going with Eric who is guaranteed to vote out Dustin (Dick does not know this, and neither does Zach or Jen,fuc! ) </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

unbelievable!

if somehow evil dick stays and the "other" guy leaves it will be the biggest shock in the history of BB. the only other might be marcel thinking he was safe and then danielle voting him out in season 3 or 4.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:03 PM

So it's Dustin vs. Dick and it'd be awesome to see the look on Dustin and the LNC's faces when it comes up 4-2 Dustin is evicted. In a perfect scenario, Dick would then win HOH and become even more of a dick. If only stupid <font color="white">Zach</font> hadn't made that deal with <font color="white">Jess</font>. Hopefully Dick is able to change somebody's mind by then because they need another vote for it to work. I don't think Jenn likes either of them, so does anyone else think she won't vote to evict Dustin?
Old 08-14-2007, 10:36 PM

Dick is so [censored] awesome!
Old 08-14-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So it's Dustin vs. Dick and it'd be awesome to see the look on Dustin and the LNC's faces when it comes up 4-2 Dustin is evicted. In a perfect scenario, Dick would then win HOH and become even more of a dick. If only stupid <font color="white">Zach</font> hadn't made that deal with <font color="white">Jess</font>. Hopefully Dick is able to change somebody's mind by then because they need another vote for it to work. I don't think Jenn likes either of them, so does anyone else think she won't vote to evict Dustin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jen and Zach's votes are such wildcards right now and could change at the last minute. They don't know about America's player and at the last minute could just decide to vote with the house if they don't think the vote is there. Who knows what can happen this Thursday, if Dustin does get evicted it would be the most awesome moment in BB history. I can't wait to see the smug look on his face vanish when the votes are read LOL. I'm praying to god Dick stays. The looks on Amber/Jam/Jess's face would be priceless.

If Eric was smart, he should know by now that America would want him to vote out Dustin (afterall, they voted to have him nominated). He should try to cut a deal with D&amp;D if he knows how Jen and Zach are voting because he'll need their help if Dustin goes. The LNC would be pissed and it would be obvious that he's the one that was flipping the votes all along. If that happens next week, Jess and Jam can't compete for HOH. That only leaves Amber to compete who can't win sh*t. The LNC is done.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:13 PM

I take it back...Jessica is stupid.

I'm still rooting for Eric, so I guess I really don't care how he wins as long as he does.