Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

Hi guys, I'm the REAL Stevesafinuk from neverbeg.com, thank you for banning the wannabe. Sucks being a "known member"...didn't think I would have to created an account in this name at every site just to avoid moron scammers :P...that will teach me.

(and mods, please do an IP check on that account, and if you could, plz pm it to stevesafinuk on neverbeg.com, so that I can ban the idiot who's responsible)
Old 06-02-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys, I'm the REAL Stevesafinuk from neverbeg.com, thank you for banning the wannabe. Sucks being a "known member"...didn't think I would have to created an account in this name at every site just to avoid moron scammers :P...that will teach me.

(and mods, please do an IP check on that account, and if you could, plz pm it to stevesafinuk on neverbeg.com, so that I can ban the idiot who's responsible)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it sounds like you may be a possible scammer too. You KNOW that mods cannot do that IP scan and give it out.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:53 PM

Just did a quick transfer with Lizard King

we talked on the phone to make sure everything's legit and the transfer went smoothly.tx again
Old 06-02-2007, 06:57 PM

Broke_Joke and I just did a quick transfer. It was quick and easy thanks Broke Joke.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just did a quick transfer with Lizard King we talked on the phone to make sure everything's legit and the transfer went smoothly.tx again

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Broke_Joke and I just did a quick transfer. It was quick and easy thanks Broke Joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are important. It's good to know who the bad guys are, but BETTER to know who are the good ones!
Old 06-02-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a problem, the morgage is due tomorow, I will have the money in week or two, you know things happen, not everything goes like we plan

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, not being able to pay your mortgage or other debts b/c of gambling is the EXACT definition of a problem
Old 06-02-2007, 08:29 PM

who has UB $??? I need $215 asap to play in one of their donkaments tonight. Can someone help? Pm me. i'll trade w/stars or FT.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need 500$ on Epassporte and ill give on fulltilt or stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone? You will most likely have to send first. I will provide references, and sit at a designated table with the money. We can do it in small chunks if need be.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it sounds like you may be a possible scammer too. You KNOW that mods cannot do that IP scan and give it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

im a member of neverbeg too, im the one who seen that and PMed him on neverbeg asking about it, and brought it to his attn. i may have few posts here but i have over 3000 posts there. this guy is definitely the real steve. maybe this site dont do IP checks, but the mods on neverbeg do all the time, cause lots of banned members try to get back on the site to cheat others. thats why i hesitate to use this site for transfers, i dont feel as well protected here. by the way, a side question, (would like a moderator here to reply--if 2 people wanna do a trade and both are afraid to trust the other, can they both send to a moderator as a middleman and then the moderator turn around and send out both players the money after BOTH people send the moderator the money first?)
Old 06-02-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im a member of neverbeg too, im the one who seen that and PMed him on neverbeg asking about it, and brought it to his attn. i may have few posts here but i have over 3000 posts there. this guy is definitely the real steve. maybe this site dont do IP checks, but the mods on neverbeg do all the time, cause lots of banned members try to get back on the site to cheat others. thats why i hesitate to use this site for transfers, i dont feel as well protected here. by the way, a side question, (would like a moderator here to reply--if 2 people wanna do a trade and both are afraid to trust the other, can they both send to a moderator as a middleman and then the moderator turn around and send out both players the money after BOTH people send the moderator the money first?)

[/ QUOTE ]

You basically defined escrow. It's a great idea on paper until Player A and Player B make a deal both send to a 3rd party for a small fee (3%-5%) transaction runs smooth and days later 3rd party gets surprise trying to log into his poker account to find out he accepted or transferred to someone involved in fraud. Good thing he got at 3% of $200 though.
Closed Thread