Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: On average, how many hours do you spend "listening" to your wife/girlfriend for each hour of sex (le
More than 10 hours 55 55.56%
Around 5 hours 21 21.21%
Around 2.5 hours 11 11.11%
Around 1 hour 10 10.10%
30 minutes or less 2 2.02%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
I feel for bluff also and I was glad not to be converted. Lots of obvious villagers at the end and a tough spot. Good job nailing both power villagers and not falling for my foolishness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it standard for convertible villagers to be able to be converted that late in the game? It seems really unfair to the village to have them be converted and have it immediately be must-lynch.

(I'm not complaining though. After the Neil fiasco, we were gifted a make-up seer. Under the circumstances, it could have been a lot worse).
Old 04-13-2007, 09:15 PM

There were a few unused vote advantages and a few unused random masonries. Beyond that, a lot of villagers were pretty spread out or on the verge of a power.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:17 PM

Very good game, btw. Thanks for modding, gt1t and VR.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:22 PM

Good game, mods.

I've found that any game with lots of powers tends to lean village, but it's hard to balance that out.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:24 PM

Wow, Jeremy, I was sure that you had a "real" peek, but couldn't say so....that was why you just voted and disappeared.

I have to ask everyone, after theBran came out as the bard, did people really believe him? I was amazed, because it was (to me) very obvious that he was the seer and I was the bard. I never came out because I figured everyone knew and if they didn't I could always prove it.

If you look at the night we almost lynched theBram, I am voting him when he says "KM don't change your tune on me now". I think "oh, crap" and change my vote. While I am doing that he says "KM should know, I am the bard.....".

The only way I can know he is the bard is if I peeked him as the seer. But if I am the seer and peeked him...how would HE know it? The only way this works is if he is the seer and peeked me as the bard. I was sure theBram would be dead the next day. And then he just kept showing up every morning...
Old 04-13-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Woot, I was going to have to go on life tilt if the corruptible won. Way to pull through team!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-13-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good game, mods.

I've found that any game with lots of powers tends to lean village, but it's hard to balance that out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm.. Yeah. I don't really think that really happened this game. I think "evils got owned" happened.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:26 PM

GREAT JOB GETTHERE1TIME AND VORACIOUSREADER

A lot of you have no idea how hard they worked on this game, but I would have to say that this is arguably the most difficult game run on pog yet.

THANK YOU GUYS

[ QUOTE ]
I have to ask everyone, after theBran came out as the bard, did people really believe him? I was amazed, because it was (to me) very obvious that he was the seer and I was the bard. I never came out because I figured everyone knew and if they didn't I could always prove it.

If you look at the night we almost lynched theBram, I am voting him when he says "KM don't change your tune on me now". I think "oh, crap" and change my vote. While I am doing that he says "KM should know, I am the bard.....".

The only way I can know he is the bard is if I peeked him as the seer. But if I am the seer and peeked him...how would HE know it? The only way this works is if he is the seer and peeked me as the bard. I was sure theBram would be dead the next day. And then he just kept showing up every morning...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I couldn't believe that this wasn't picked up on. I thought thebram was a goner for sure, especially after the "KM should know".

[ QUOTE ]
Good game, mods.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually thought the game favored the evils, as we lost a villager with the Neil fiasco and they gained a corruptible.

Ultimately, I have decided that I <u>always</u> think whatever side I am not on is favored. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]