View Poll Results: Hands Per Day
Less than 500 34 35.05%
500-1000 28 28.87%
1000-2000 26 26.80%
2000-3000 5 5.15%
4000+ 4 4.12%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ Village for ignoring every single one of Stephen's unmodified peeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every one of Stephen's peeks after he came out were useless as long as they showed villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every peek before he came out was legit. We never modified any of his peeks until N11.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a good thing durron was copying us on all your night actions so we knew that.

Really, we had reason to believe that traz was peeked as good and that Stephen was not a useful seer. It's awful [censored] easy to sit there and mock the village for making the wrong decision when you're dead or a wolf, but it's not like you would have seen in to traz's soul and realized he was a wolf.

btw, when amplify comes out with 2 dead villagers and two opposite peeks, his n5 peek is VERY likely to be modified if the other two guys are wolves

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holy crap 6 useful seers no wonder it seemed like the village luckboxed hardcore with their peeks. Also - lol at lynching Chuckles while he was silenced

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Beautiful, as was lynching the seer Bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will take credit for the kill Kyro, give myself up ruse.

What was killing me was the day we lynched Bluff, because we knew he was a straight seer. In retrospect if you look at that day Herbie becomes oh so highly suspicious. At one point I looked and the Bluff wagon was mostly wolves so I couldn't jump on.

Nice game but very long. Thanks to Durron for modding and putting up with my occasional late peek submits.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly Nich, I have no clue which route I'm going today.

Why is Traz still alive if he's so confirmed? Again, it might have been discussed already, but I thought he was 99% confirmed like 4 days ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Just thought of something else....

I would be ASHAMED of myself if I played a wolf like this. It's crappy, lame, and requires no skill whatsoever. I've been a villager very often and only a wolf twice. Acting this way as a wolf would make me pretty sick.

As it is, I am a villager in this game, and I have been sick, AFK and overall not involved, to which I apologize and maybe I should not have joined as a sub or whatever. But one thing I can help the villagers with: DO NOT LYNCH ME.

Also, WHY IS TRAZ STILL ALIVE???

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WHY WILL NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGE MY TRAZ POSTS????

It could be Traz/Herbie? Why is Traz not dead yet? This is making out to be exactly like the end of my turbo last night. One wolf who is COMPLETLEY UTR goes after the easy wolf choice so when just one villager goes along with him we are done.

Nich is the easy choice today. But now we have a Traz vote for Nich and a Nich vote for Herbie. What does this mean? Well it means that one of them is a wolf. Otherwise the game is over.

So which one is it?

I really want to hear from Zurvan as I think he is actually the least likely wolf in my eyes right now.

I hate endgames when I haven't been aware enough to make the best decision for the village. This sucks. I suck. One of Traz or Nich sucks. Or maybe they both do.

Help.

Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to quote this for zurvan's sake.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holy crap 6 useful seers no wonder it seemed like the village luckboxed hardcore with their peeks. Also - lol at lynching Chuckles while he was silenced

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Beautiful, as was lynching the seer Bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope clown reads this, and realizes how [censored] terrible FPSing as a villager was.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly Nich, I have no clue which route I'm going today.

Why is Traz still alive if he's so confirmed? Again, it might have been discussed already, but I thought he was 99% confirmed like 4 days ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Just thought of something else....

I would be ASHAMED of myself if I played a wolf like this. It's crappy, lame, and requires no skill whatsoever. I've been a villager very often and only a wolf twice. Acting this way as a wolf would make me pretty sick.

As it is, I am a villager in this game, and I have been sick, AFK and overall not involved, to which I apologize and maybe I should not have joined as a sub or whatever. But one thing I can help the villagers with: DO NOT LYNCH ME.

Also, WHY IS TRAZ STILL ALIVE???

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WHY WILL NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGE MY TRAZ POSTS????

It could be Traz/Herbie? Why is Traz not dead yet? This is making out to be exactly like the end of my turbo last night. One wolf who is COMPLETLEY UTR goes after the easy wolf choice so when just one villager goes along with him we are done.

Nich is the easy choice today. But now we have a Traz vote for Nich and a Nich vote for Herbie. What does this mean? Well it means that one of them is a wolf. Otherwise the game is over.

So which one is it?

I really want to hear from Zurvan as I think he is actually the least likely wolf in my eyes right now.

I hate endgames when I haven't been aware enough to make the best decision for the village. This sucks. I suck. One of Traz or Nich sucks. Or maybe they both do.

Help.

Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to quote this for zurvan's sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks lastchance. I appreciate your mocking me for making a mistake in must lynch, with somebody else's posts.

Will you be continuing, or can I not bother putting you on ignore?
Old 03-05-2007, 11:01 PM

Nah, that's enough.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will take credit for the kill Kyro, give myself up ruse.

What was killing me was the day we lynched Bluff, because we knew he was a straight seer. In retrospect if you look at that day Herbie becomes oh so highly suspicious. At one point I looked and the Bluff wagon was mostly wolves so I couldn't jump on.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know - I cringed when rereading that day and hoped no one would ever mention it - they didn't [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]