FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 08:26 PM

Location: Phase 1: collect underpants Phase 2: ??? Phase 3: Profit
Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

[ QUOTE ]
IUSteve10 any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

NL50 guy right?.

he stacked me today with a set vs my overpair. he seems solid though i haven't played that many hands with him.

pollyballer sucks right?

i stacked him like 4 times today, but it could be i'm just running good.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
only significant hand i have with you

POKERSTARS GAME #11822005085: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/09/02 - 00:34:31 (ET)
Table 'Caph II' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: Bo$$Man1 ($29.35 in chips)
Seat 2: gillb06 ($69.55 in chips)
Seat 3: fnw60400 ($51.95 in chips)
Seat 4: FilthyLarry ($77.35 in chips)
Seat 5: delsolmax ($26.10 in chips)
Seat 6: DonkeyOnTilt ($51.80 in chips)
DonkeyOnTilt: posts small blind $0.25
Bo$$Man1: posts big blind $0.50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to FilthyLarry [9s Ts]
gillb06: folds
fnw60400: folds
FilthyLarry: raises $1.50 to $2
delsolmax: folds
DonkeyOnTilt: calls $1.75
Bo$$Man1: folds
*** FLOP *** [9h Kd 2h]
DonkeyOnTilt: checks
FilthyLarry: bets $3
DonkeyOnTilt: calls $3
*** TURN *** [9h Kd 2h] [Kc]
FilthyLarry: bets $7
DonkeyOnTilt: calls $7
*** RIVER *** [9h Kd 2h Kc] [5s]
FilthyLarry: checks
*** SHOW DOWN ***
DonkeyOnTilt: shows [Kh Qh] (three of a kind, Kings)
FilthyLarry: mucks hand
DonkeyOnTilt collected $23.30 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $24.50 | Rake $1.20
Board [9h Kd 2h Kc 5s]
Seat 1: Bo$$Man1 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 2: gillb06 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: fnw60400 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: FilthyLarry mucked [9s Ts]
Seat 5: delsolmax (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: DonkeyOnTilt (small blind) showed [Kh Qh] and won ($23.30) with three of a kind, Kings

scaredy cat

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I sure played that poorly. I don't remember the hand but I do remember that you're agressive and I probably didn't want you to fold figuring you were way behind 90+% of the time. Still, I don't like that hand but I butcher a million hands a day in a similar fashion. Good thing I have the excuse of "I am still learning".

I am so frustrated lately. I feel like my poker theory is great but I have trouble putting it into practice. I know what I should be doing in spots but I have trouble pulling the trigger. When I am playing good I am unstoppable, but the majority of the time I am simply average at best. Seeing that hand reminds me how far I am from where I want to be.

Also,

Hey Cleaner! I agree, I call down way too light when I am playing bad. Its one of my many leaks. We've played a lot together lately and I hate it because its one less spot on the table for me to try to make money from. I remember one hand where I was the aggressor and flopped top pair with a worse kicker and stupidly c/c the river when I was never good. See you at the tables! Hopefully it will be during a good stretch.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:17 PM

Anyone at NL50 play with Jurac? He was at NL10 today talking bout how he played at NL50 and there are lots of donks like me there. He also went on to tell me how bad I suck.

Also how about 00000PS. He says he plays NL50 and told Jurac that I am one of the better NL10 players he has seen. I didn't appreciate that. Jurac had me buddy listed!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:36 PM

cu @ the tblz
Old 09-07-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pollyballer sucks right?

i stacked him like 4 times today, but it could be i'm just running good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found him to be solid. The only glaring mistake I've witnessed was a stack off with an overpair when it was obvious he wasn't winning against a particular villian, but then again he maybe didn't have the info/read I did.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone at NL50 play with Jurac? He was at NL10 today talking bout how he played at NL50 and there are lots of donks like me there. He also went on to tell me how bad I suck.

Also how about 00000PS. He says he plays NL50 and told Jurac that I am one of the better NL10 players he has seen. I didn't appreciate that. Jurac had me buddy listed!

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of either.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:55 AM

ne1 played vs me yet?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone at NL50 play with Jurac? He was at NL10 today talking bout how he played at NL50 and there are lots of donks like me there.

[/ QUOTE ]
This guy comes around, I have 454 hands on him, but at 5NL and 25NL. Didn't do that well on either, my sample size is way to small to judge his results, on the other hand. I can't remember anything too frightening (made no notes either). Points of interests might be that he doesn't seem to be too comfortable defending his BB heads up and his turn AF is basically non-existant. If you can chose, I'd place myself to his right, fire away pre and just take the free river card whenever the c-bet gets called. From what I remember there isn't too much of a threat regarding 3-bets either.

[ QUOTE ]
He also went on to tell me how bad I suck.

[/ QUOTE ]
By the way, what's up with that one, anyway? Shouldn't it be pretty obvious that berating at the micros is kind of idiotic? Yet you see it regularly.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone at NL50 play with Jurac? He was at NL10 today talking bout how he played at NL50 and there are lots of donks like me there.

[/ QUOTE ]
This guy comes around, I have 454 hands on him, but at 5NL and 25NL. Didn't do that well on either, my sample size is way to small to judge his results, on the other hand. I can't remember anything too frightening (made no notes either). Points of interests might be that he doesn't seem to be too comfortable defending his BB heads up and his turn AF is basically non-existant. If you can chose, I'd place myself to his right, fire away pre and just take the free river card whenever the c-bet gets called. From what I remember there isn't too much of a threat regarding 3-bets either.

[ QUOTE ]
He also went on to tell me how bad I suck.

[/ QUOTE ]
By the way, what's up with that one, anyway? Shouldn't it be pretty obvious that berating at the micros is kind of idiotic? Yet you see it regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I pulled the old button raise with 75o against Jurac SB and he calls and fires a Q42r flop so I call he checks turn I bet 3/4th pot and he tanks then folds saying I got AA,KK or nothing lol.

Yeah berating is common. I do it too once I get stuck about four or five buyins. I need to quit doing it though. If I am up I never speak in chat other then to say thx when I stack someone.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any1 play with
2_4_0_0 or lessharm ???

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm _2_4_0_0 if you cared to know, I don't care outting myself anymore, I think just about everyone knows by now.