Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2005, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Show your support

Uh, 2+2 is in america...Freedom of speech. Someone actually made [censored] a moderator? Come on Mat, no integrity left at the company? Nobody's getting banned unless they've done something seriously in violation. Period.

Indy
Old 10-07-2005, 11:36 AM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They have. He's nailed a really sucky Ghandi gimmick account that was almost certainly designed to get banned by him, he banned SpearsBrittney for cursing at him, and then I think SpearsBrittney coming back and making a new account to curse at him. He filled his quota in <3 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are not real bannings in the spirit of his original post. I interpreted the start of this thread as banning longtime OOT donks, not a lame gimmick account and a beached-whale-white-trash namesake. Moreover, banning for swearing is something Dynasty can do and not worthy of [censored]'s time.

BTW, love the avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think throughout the thread, the spirit changed, he is a MOD now (not just sending Mat a list of names); I think he is banning people for the rules AND then also submitting a list of 3 for banning. (but now I guess he doesn't need to submit the list, he's got the button now)
Old 10-07-2005, 11:40 AM

I dunno. He'll probably get the donks in due time. I think the Ghandi account absolutely had to go. I think SpearsBrittney was nailed for being considered by [censored] to be a long time donk who brought himself to the fore by cursing at him.
Old 10-07-2005, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Uh, 2+2 is in america...Freedom of speech. Someone actually made [censored] a moderator? Come on Mat, no integrity left at the company? Nobody's getting banned unless they've done something seriously in violation. Period.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does every lackwit that failed high school civics still think that just because the first amendment exists, they can run their mouths off wherever and whenever they want? You're not MLK, Cindy Sheehan, or even Andres Serrano.
Old 10-07-2005, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i cant say it better than Cmerch saying you failed high school ethics, but damn youre a fool.

ban?
Old 10-07-2005, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

ban?

[/ QUOTE ]

I second.
Old 10-07-2005, 11:58 AM

I want to re-state the request for the "these are folk who done been banneded" thread with examples. It's OOT sticking a head on a stick infront of the fort as a warning. Critical to this process IMO.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:00 PM

I don't care if he does ban me. I never gained anything from OOT anyway. Ban me from OOT, but not the other forums. You will only put more $ in my pocket if you do.

Indy
Old 10-07-2005, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't care if he does ban me. I never gained anything from OOT anyway. Ban me from OOT, but not the other forums. You will only put more $ in my pocket if you do.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Redux.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but 2+2 is also a privately run business which can ban you from their forums for whatever reason they want, not that I think it's a good idea that they should.