Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it is good to get money out of sites,

but to load onto sites is a ridiculous 5% fee!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you are mistaken. The initial load is 5%. All other loads and withdrawals are $2 from my understanding. So load $100 first time, get charged $5. Next load of $100 or $500 or whatever is a flat $2 fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it is 5% EVERY TIME you want to deposit from your epassporte to a poker site. i just checked with a 2nd deposit into FTP.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't seem to find the option to pay the $5 to upgrade to a select account. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its been awhile since I upgraded mine. One, I think you need to have two deposit methods registered to upgrade to select. After this was taken care of, I clicked on the word 'select' which appeared off to the right (IIRC).
Old 02-23-2007, 04:53 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it is 5% EVERY TIME you want to deposit from your epassporte to a poker site. i just checked with a 2nd deposit into FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely, 100% incorrect.

There is NO FEE for moving money from ePassporte to a poker site or to move money from PokerSite to ePassporte.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:57 PM

Ok just signed up. So far so good I think. I deposited on to eppasporte with my debit card. No problems there and deposited from eppasporte $50 onto full tilt. verified and there real quick. Now I tried to enter my checking account and I think its going to work I just have to wait a few days to see the small deposits they made. I paid for the credit card but does anyone know how long it takes to get? What about size of transfers from full tilt to epassporte? I signed up looking to get 3 or 4k into my bank account or withdrawn by atm to cash. Any info appreciated as to those limits. The fees are going to suck a bit but this doesn't look to bad. As long as I'm just withdrawing from full tilt to epassporte and using either the atm or EFT I don't think the fees will be to bad from what I can tell. But I probably missed some fine print or something somewhere.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok just signed up. So far so good I think. I deposited on to eppasporte with my debit card. No problems there and deposited from eppasporte $50 onto full tilt. verified and there real quick. Now I tried to enter my checking account and I think its going to work I just have to wait a few days to see the small deposits they made. I paid for the credit card but does anyone know how long it takes to get? What about size of transfers from full tilt to epassporte? I signed up looking to get 3 or 4k into my bank account or withdrawn by atm to cash. Any info appreciated as to those limits. The fees are going to suck a bit but this doesn't look to bad. As long as I'm just withdrawing from full tilt to epassporte and using either the atm or EFT I don't think the fees will be to bad from what I can tell. But I probably missed some fine print or something somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just received my ePassporte Visa card in the mail today...this was exactly 10 business days from the day of request which was on 02/12/07.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely, 100% incorrect.

There is NO FEE for moving money from ePassporte to a poker site or to move money from PokerSite to ePassporte.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stew,

what site are you loading to? I am 100% sure FTP xfers incur these charges as I have already done them.

maybe your poker site picks up the fees?
Old 02-23-2007, 05:13 PM

I'm set up. Have successfully deposited a menial amount onto FTP. I have opened a 2nd account to increase my limits and I have $4.5k headed towards EPP. It looks like I can do multiple transactions in a day for $1k... meaning I can withdraw $20k in a day if I wanted to, plus using the maximum from my ordered Visa card allows me to get more out. I'm not 100% on this yet since the cash hasn't hit EPP yet, but I will post an update.

BTW, if you want quick access to funds use a credit or debit card as your first deposit option.

If you use a bank account it will take 2-4 weeks to get everything set up. If you use a CC or Debit Card, it will be instant.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:14 PM

Stars and UB...there is no fee to transfer money from your ePass account to a pokersite. The sites pay the fees for this, not you. In fact, direct from FullTilt's page on ePassporte:

"ePassporte is an e-wallet that provides an easy and safe way to use your credit/debit card or bank account to deposit funds into your Full Tilt Poker account. You can sign up for a Virtual Visa at ePassporte and pre-fund your account to get all of the conveniences of a standard Visa. Account information for ePassporte customers is protected by state-of-the-art security, including CVV2 verification, and your personal identification remains anonymous to merchants.

Full Tilt Poker never charges a fee for using ePassporte, but ePassporte does charge a $5 fee for every $100 or portion thereof you deposit into your ePassporte account. The minimum deposit at Full Tilt Poker using ePassporte is $45."

The fee you are paying is to load your card from your bank account, credit card or debit card. once you have money in your ePass account, you can move it to a pokersite without any additional fees.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stars and UB...there is no fee to transfer money from your ePass account to a pokersite. The sites pay the fees for this, not you. In fact, direct from FullTilt's page on ePassporte:

"ePassporte is an e-wallet that provides an easy and safe way to use your credit/debit card or bank account to deposit funds into your Full Tilt Poker account. You can sign up for a Virtual Visa at ePassporte and pre-fund your account to get all of the conveniences of a standard Visa. Account information for ePassporte customers is protected by state-of-the-art security, including CVV2 verification, and your personal identification remains anonymous to merchants.

Full Tilt Poker never charges a fee for using ePassporte, but ePassporte does charge a $5 fee for every $100 or portion thereof you deposit into your ePassporte account. The minimum deposit at Full Tilt Poker using ePassporte is $45."

The fee you are paying is to load your card from your bank account, credit card or debit card. once you have money in your ePass account, you can move it to a pokersite without any additional fees.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are wrong dude.

it's ridiculous that you are telling me that i am wrong when i have already done this and got charged the $5 for every $100 by epassporte that i loaded onto FTP.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:31 PM

Did you load ur Epassporte with a credit card? Thats where $5 per $100 comes from.
Closed Thread