Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you love pork roll?
Yes, and I prefer Taylor's 9 23.68%
Yes, and I prefer Trenton 2 5.26%
No, I have had and do not enjoy pork roll 3 7.89%
No, I have never heard of/tried this. 24 63.16%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2006, 06:10 PM

Default Re: newhizzle tells the story of the missing 200k (brandi Xpost)

all,

we all know about brandy by now, but what are the odds of newhizzle actually having a hygiene problem? because that is sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 08:07 PM

all,

After two days of non-stop uncontrollable gaping I finally summarized this saga for my wife. She and I agreed that it was all very sad. Then we made love. Then we fell asleep. Then we woke up and made love again.

I would like to thank everyone involved for making today great, especially Brandi, without whom none of this would be possible. Thanks, Brandi. You will always have the satellite entry to my [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 08:09 PM

I think we need a summary of this thread in the FAQ from now on. It gets its own category....Missed out on Anal and lost a ton of money beat

Should be a warning to all other anal seeking twenty somethings with big bankrolls
Old 12-19-2006, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all,

we all know about brandy by now, but what are the odds of newhizzle actually having a hygiene problem? because that is sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its perfectly reasonable to assume that newhizzle was simply putting in long hours at the tables, and just didn't take a shower for something like a day or two (which is acceptable). Lets face it, when you are stuck the last thing you wanna do is get up and brush your teeth and comb your hair. So he walks into the hotel room after hours and hours of playing and is a little dirty. Big deal, he still nailed her.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But yo, yo, I have to ask this, and i'm scared to down in the bad neighborhood of NVG:

What exactly did Brandi do 'wrong'?

Listen for a sec, i've been the victim of a crazy bitch more times than I care to imagine, and that [censored] is mentally taxing, but when somebody is moderately to severely mentally ill, they're destructive to themselves and everybody around them.

Still, it's different than being outright conniving and deceitful. Newhizzle let her play on the account, as high as 10/20, and got stuck, and stuck, and stuck and dropped 30k cuz she's a megadonk.

This is totally retarded and stupid and I PERSONALLY think stupidity should be punished, but it's far different than some mastermind plan to wipe out Newhouse.

She sounds like she is bi-polar, and that is a psychotic illness, meaning she actually loses touch with reality. Anybody talking about 'aw man, what a crazy bitch' I don't think has had experience with actual crazy bitches.

I'm looking for serious replies form people that I respect, but yall can flame if you want, I really don't give a [censored].

There is something very, very disturbing about this new mob-mentality, collective-consciousness reaction, a complete 180 after pissing on Bluff, that has me pretty disillusioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will humor you with a serious response:

backstory
My ex-girlfriend became best friends with a stripper at her school. Let's call her TheStripper. I got to know her quite well and because they were such close friends I heard a lot of things that other guys would have never heard.

My analysis
TheStripper was a pretty nice girl at heart. Deep, deep down, that is. Most of the guys she [censored] regularly (and there were MANY, although none of them knew this) were either wealthy or just really nice guys. She took advantage of the wealthy ones ruthlessly and took emotional/sexual advantage of the nice guys but felt sort of bad about it. I've had a few discussions with her where I ask questions along the lines of "don't you think it's really awful what you do to people?" and her responses show that she is in serious denial and uses a lot of rationalization to cope with her immense amount of guilt. Regardless of her true intentions, which were always selfish but not always malicious, she still did things that were so vastly unacceptable on a basic moral level that she could be defined as a terrible person.

An example
One of her boyfriends was a guy she'd known for 5+ years. She lived at his house year-round and paid no rent or anything, although she made more in one night than he did in a week. She would [censored] with his head constantly and often discuss ways in which she could mind-[censored] him effectively with my ex-girlfriend: "If I call him up right now and tell him I never want to see him again and that he doesn't deserve me it'll really hurt, so when I call him again in a week after I stay at [sugar-daddy 8]'s place he will no longer care about [generic ridiculously [censored] up thing] that I did. Also, I'll have to cry a little and probably blow him. Maybe I'll bring home some strawberries and let him cum all over them and then I'll eat them" This was the guy she claimed to care more about than anyone else.
And this is the LEAST BAD case. There were other men that she quite consciously conned out of and/or promised sex in exchange for money/drugs. I would say that, compared to some of their other friends, theStripper was pretty kind.

Back to the case at hand
I promise that everything Brandi did was calculated. She took advantage of Newhizzle feeling bad for her, and as she did worse and worse things, kept upping the stakes. This climaxing at cutting her leg and writing something in blood on the walls (all-in. she was the LAG and newhizzle was a weak-loose superdonk). It's possible she genuinely felt bad about what she was doing but did it anyway because she is psychotic, although it's also possible she was just 100% acting.
To say that people like this are sick and can't help it is absurd. People are responsible for their actions and someone being completely [censored] in the head doesn't reduce their accountability for the [censored] up things they do to other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Acidca,

Thanx for taking the time to write that.

My problem was attempting some sort of socratic method just to get people thinking again. That was the point of phrasing it in a question and putting the word 'wrong' in quotes.

I have no interest in defending brandi and proving she's a 'good' person. I don't believe she is. I was one of the few people that were vocal in defending (minus the strippers and whores being inferior and asking for it) Bluff, although I wasn't super adamant about it and mainly said Oski was doing a great job in clarifying the Bluff-speak.

However, it's still comforting to know that even while watching this surreal stranger-than-fiction trainwreck, people are still thinking. I don't fully agree with your assessment of 'thestripper' in that everything is purely calculated, and I don't believe brandi is of that particular ilk, though they appear similar on the surface. Badguy vs. Goodguy just doesn't exist in real life.

But none of that is the point, the point was just hearing some intelligent discourse about a complex subject and a desire or hope that people weren't actually seeing it as such a black and white issue. It's probably a better idea to just start a thread in SMP. BBV and NVG are obviously not the places to do so.

There were two interesting points I had/have:

1. Other than slightly ruining her credibility, how does the newhizzle story affect the capt tom story?

2. At what point do brandi's actions (please let me use your account newhizzle, please, please, crying/puppy dog eyes etc.) differ from a child's actions (please buy me this/that, please, please, etc.)? Obviously she is an adult and not a child, but mentally ill people have arrested development in numerous aspects of their psyche.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever, I'm sick of thinking about this. I'll just post a picture because, as we know, this thread is useless without pictures:

TheStripper on bottom left, ex on right.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Whatever, I'm sick of thinking about this. I'll just post a picture because, as we know, this thread is useless without pictures:

TheStripper on bottom left, ex on right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. Somehow I think you just won the hell out of the argument, and we weren't even arguing...

Yeah, i'm like whatev as well. There are a few people who seemed to haven't lost their mind so i'm satisfied.

And lolz, there are 900 more replies since 8 PM CST. People are so retarded, except BBV. What it do gang.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think its perfectly reasonable to assume that newhizzle was simply putting in long hours at the tables, and just didn't take a shower for something like a day or two (which is acceptable). Lets face it, when you are stuck the last thing you wanna do is get up and brush your teeth and comb your hair. So he walks into the hotel room after hours and hours of playing and is a little dirty. Big deal, he still nailed her.

[/ QUOTE ]
When stuck, the first thing you *have* to do is get up and take a shower. Bad hygiene and bad play are often intertwined.