20 to 30 hours/week 19 20.88%
30 to 40 hours/week 4 4.40%
> 40 hours/week 3 3.30%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2006, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Average Speed VI Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
eskimo,

You're going to turn into Bobo. Incredibly talented player who fpses his way into a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahaha QFT
Old 07-24-2006, 02:47 PM

Whats more is that how i have played so far i would expect people to see me as wolf. I think I am possibly the most obvious villager on POG and i am pretty far off my game here.

The fact that durron comes out and says im villager disturbs me far more than xorbie or zurvan's accusations
Old 07-24-2006, 02:49 PM

durron:

the reason i wont vote for fnord is that i need a little bit more to fully convince me that he is a wolf ... his posts seem reasonable enough to me. I can understand where his suspicion is coming from, so its not like i REFUSE to vote for him. just from what i've read shorty seems to be much more suspicious. i would like to hear more from both parties.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats more is that how i have played so far i would expect people to see me as wolf. I think I am possibly the most obvious villager on POG and i am pretty far off my game here.

The fact that durron comes out and says im villager disturbs me far more than xorbie or zurvan's accusations

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure you're village anymore.

If you've paid even the slightest bit of attention (which I know you haven't, because you said xorbie's been quiet), you would know that a huge part of my game is trying to clear villagers. I am better at picking up on when people are villagers than when they are wolves, so my usual game is to try to separate out people I know are villagers and then select the wolves from the remaining.

I can only conclude that you are:

1) a moron
2) a wolf

Either way you're an acceptable first turn lynch which is why you make my list. I'm more inclined to believe the former, as you usually don't stick your neck out like this as a wolf. Oh wait, that's me picking up on "villager tells" again, as it were, I must be a wolf.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
durron:

the reason i wont vote for fnord is that i need a little bit more to fully convince me that he is a wolf ... his posts seem reasonable enough to me. I can understand where his suspicion is coming from, so its not like i REFUSE to vote for him. just from what i've read shorty seems to be much more suspicious. i would like to hear more from both parties.

[/ QUOTE ]

yet you'll vote for shortline immediately?
Old 07-24-2006, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
durron:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also... where his suspicion is coming from? What suspicion? He didn't SAY ANYTHING in his first post.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
durron:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"shorty seems to be much more suspicious" ... that seems like enough for me to vote round 1. i see where you guys are coming from with the fnord vote ... i just dont want to get caught up in the bandwagon before it makes sense to me.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
durron:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also... where his suspicion is coming from? What suspicion? He didn't SAY ANYTHING in his first post.

[/ QUOTE ]

who didn't say anything?
Old 07-24-2006, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
durron:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who didn't say anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

fnord. did you even read that post?

My new list, in order:
fnord
dknightx
wdc
shortline
Old 07-24-2006, 02:54 PM

DURRON

I dont care what you think I am. Why are you having a cry over one person suspecting you?

I have seen you lead a village to doom before as wolf and it looks very similar to what I am seeing now.