Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware of the Internet Gambling Prohibition Act?
Yes 37 94.87%
No 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2007, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

I'm probably in the exact same boat as you, Beast.

I play for a living, cuz I can't justify getting a min-wage job, when I can me 3500-4000k/month breaking even at the tables, but anyways.

I play mostly 3/6 with shots at 5/10, but 3/6 is prolly tough to beat for anything decent over the LR.

I'm happy to see anything > 0.5 BB/100 in my DB, but when it gets there for a month or so, it doesn't last long.

But, I figured out once, if you are elite, and depending on how many reloads they offer, you can make $3500-$4000/month if you breakeven at the tables.

But, I have the same issue, where I withdraw $1500/month for bills, etc, so it's tough to really build up the working BR that quick.

What's your name on AP, if you don't mind?

I'm certain I've asked before, but I forget, lool.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would jump up there right now, but one of the things that I pride myself on is good BR management. I've jumped into a few 10/20 games when the table is good, but that's about it. Maybe I'm being stupid and denying myself better money, but I don't want to risk it yet

[/ QUOTE ]

I full heartedly encourage you to move up again. You are by far the best 3-6 player on Ap I've ever seen.

{Did you by that? No? If you wont move up yet would you at least quit stalking me like I'm a wounded gazelle? :-) }
Old 08-30-2007, 03:43 PM

ZOMG, what's your AP name? (if you don't mind)
Old 08-30-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would jump up there right now, but one of the things that I pride myself on is good BR management. I've jumped into a few 10/20 games when the table is good, but that's about it. Maybe I'm being stupid and denying myself better money, but I don't want to risk it yet

[/ QUOTE ]

I full heartedly encourage you to move up again. You are by far the best 3-6 player on Ap I've ever seen.

{Did you by that? No? If you wont move up yet would you at least quit stalking me like I'm a wounded gazelle? :-) }

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no, I don't buy that anyone would think I'm the best player at 3/6 on AP. And now I really want know your screenname to see if I'm stalking you or if it just happens that I'm on almost EVERY 3/6 table. Maybe we both have great game selection. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ZOMG, what's your AP name? (if you don't mind)

[/ QUOTE ]

At first I though you were saying "ZOMG! How could anyone think palo's good?". Then I realize "ZOMG" was his 2p2 name. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2007, 03:54 PM

Hi Palomino.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:54 PM

Zach-
BKSSB on Absolute - play for side income so the bankroll part will probably change if I feel it's safe to keep a decent roll online (from US). I'm now on SYR as of a couple days ago. Yeah the benefits are nice but the old RB program was alot better for US players and now with contributed and them taking out bonus/etc it's about a 50% hit for me. Still good money if I can breakeven...

Nina- was this a blind battle? if not I'm not sure what I was thinking unless you were running bad at the time or I had some sort of other read on you. Obv don't usually make that type of play OOP.

Nina- Do you table/seat select well on Absolute? I think this may have something to due with my -300bb month as I have become lazy and usualy just find the higher average pot and sit. Actually do better when I decide to just play 2/4 and sit in just the good 3/6 games. Will probably go back to that for Sept. and just count on bonus/rb for a month.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:56 PM

Oh ok, I don't like you.

Did anyone else notice in the AP email today, they have some program for paying 9% interest on your account balance, if you're Elite?
Old 08-30-2007, 03:57 PM

Btw, I'm in the sickest 10/20 game I've seen in a while.

I hunted down this 80/50/1.2 until I got a seat on his left in a new game. 400 hands later, +46 BBs.

Too bad I only have 50% of myself in this game.

Still, approaching a $1000 day, which would be a first for me.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And now I really want know your screenname to see if I'm stalking you or if it just happens that I'm on almost EVERY 3/6 table.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hope you're really not stalking me. That would be a swift kick in the nut bins. I'd have to check when I get off work, but I think you're one of the top couple of players I've logged hands on AP with in the last couple months. I just think its because there arent a lot of options in the non-BBj 3-6 department. I'm not sure my ego could take it if you told me you were following me :-)

I'm not saying my SN just yet because I've come to the decision that I may be the world's worst winning 3-6 player. Zack, we've barly played at all on 3-6 and the only once or twice at 5-10. Pal, I know for a fact you'd at least recognize my SN.