Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Have sex with Ariane

Anyone remember Liesure Suit Larry?

This game kinda reminds me of that.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:21 PM

i got the sex and all, but so what. this girl has her own house with a pool and hot tub. i want to move in.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i got the sex and all, but so what. this girl has her own house with a pool and hot tub. i want to move in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? She's a [censored] who has banged almost every OOTer (except Big Steve) on 2+2. My plan is to move on to her cute friend who works in the lingerie store.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? She's a [censored] who has banged almost every OOTer (except Big Steve) on 2+2. My plan is to move on to her cute friend who works in the lingerie store.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really don't feel like reading all 300 posts, so if it has been mentioned before, sorry. Is there a way to get a threesome going?
Old 02-01-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i really don't feel like reading all 300 posts, so if it has been mentioned before, sorry. Is there a way to get a threesome going?

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy who wrote the problem seemed to indicate as much on his website, but no one (to my knowledge) has been able to make it happen.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why? She's a [censored] who has banged almost every OOTer (except Big Steve) on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Even the slutty girls don't like me. Not even the step by step directions seem to work for me.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why? She's a [censored] who has banged almost every OOTer (except Big Steve) on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Even the slutty girls don't like me. Not even the step by step directions seem to work for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron,

Wine before dinner, wine with dinner, 2 glasses after dinner. Take her to the strip and win amatuer night (do 2 dance moves/rub body before removing each piece of clothing). After that you are nekkid in a hot tub with her.

Come on, we're all rooting for you!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron,

Wine before dinner, wine with dinner, 2 glasses after dinner. Take her to the strip and win amatuer night (do 2 dance moves/rub body before removing each piece of clothing). After that you are nekkid in a hot tub with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I'm embarrassed to admit I played this, but I think the easiest way is to have dinner and 3 glasses of wine and then go to the lookout. It takes like one minute and works every time.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I'm embarrassed to admit I played this, but I think the easiest way is to have dinner and 3 glasses of wine and then go to the lookout. It takes like one minute and works every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get the lookout to work. She will never go to the rail. What's the secret?
Old 02-01-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get the lookout to work. She will never go to the rail. What's the secret?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nevermind the rail. She's gotta have at least 3 drinks, but you just keep taking pictures and complimenting her between each and you should be banging her in no time.