Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Cheating in Online Poker

cat give things time and the true motives will be exposed.

Also, Adam this thread has done more then you can imagine already. There's a reason why JJ came out of a shell and posted in this thread we were close to the truth with something. Also, those breaking the rules are checking threads like this especially to gauge the threat to themselves being exposed. Which hopefully will detur them in the near future from breaking the rules.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ONCE AGAIN for Clayton, MLG and others,

I never OUTTED Clayton. Go back and reread my original post. I said I reported a well known 2p2er and multiple contributor to this thread. Maybe that was unnecessary, but I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA that anyone would assume this was Clayton.

Clayton, YOU could have kept your mouth shut, but you immediately came into this thread and said IT'S ME! So whatever this does to your reputation is completely self-inflicted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone could have put 2 and 2 together. everyone knows i have multiple accounts. not immediately replying would profess a degree of guilt to everyone i knew who immediately saw your response and said to themselves "he reported clayton".

Whether or not it was your intent, you basically said you outed me. I'm the most public poster of having multiple accounts, and I was the most vocal person in this thread. that's why the first person to tell you about someone told you about me.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:30 PM

I think the fact that so many people are opposed to trying to clean up online poker says a lot about how bad the problem is.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:31 PM

this thread is awesome, too much to read, but i skim through and read the posts i feel like reading, so i'll say this:

i think it's ridiculous for clayton to have had multiple accounts. i don't know or care if it's cheating- i mean, i'm sure there are gray areas. my opinion of you as a poker player has pretty much gone to [censored]. i had no idea you were the people that you are, and while it might not do much of my opinion of you, since i really dont think much of you either way in cash games or tournaments (that is, you're not known for being super aggro or something like it wouldbe some shock if someone aggro or spewy or even the opposite super nitty would suddenyl have the sn "jeffsdad123" or omething super fishy and got deep ina tournament or something), but the fact that you were more than one account is not good. i liken it to being able ot change your [censored] face at the poker table, i can't wear clonie gowen's face or scott ficshman's face and surprise people: people can't be like oh WOW scott fischman/clonie gowen REALLY got good! you should be one person, you shoudl have one accoutn.

no matter, i dont' give a [censored] if that's true or not, i pretty much think you're a jackass as a poker player. running from the harsh reality taht you get a reputation as an online poker player is [censored]. i've always had to be aejones, if i could change names at points i'd probabyl gain tens of thousands of dollars in EV, where i can't get away with stuff on my current screen name.

i'm rambling but know that i think that's [censored] scummy, and i don't even give a [censored] about multi accounting. i always thought it was [censored] weirde that you'd randomly be like "lol this is clayton, here i am under some random name!" but i never put it to gether as being so [censored] and now i think it is. w/e

as to JJ prodigy i actually think a lto of his posts are correct in this thread. evenif he's a jack-[censored] or whatever he's got ap oint there's not much way to stop it, and the people that really do it hardcore will probably not be vocal about it or tell other people

ucla,
why mention anything, other than to clayton in private that you did it. why mention that it was a well known poster who had posted in the thread. if clayton wants to talk about it he can feel free, and you certainly have the right to defend yourself then if people get on you for it. I generally have very little patience for the sort of half-revealing that goes on in these kinds of threads and you were just as guilty of it on the opposite side.

[ QUOTE ]

Clayton, YOU could have kept your mouth shut, but you immediately came into this thread and said IT'S ME! So whatever this does to your reputation is completely self-inflicted.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl. yeah clayton could have sat back instead and just let everyone pick from the HUGE POOL of players who are "multiple contributors to this thread / tournament players". i for one though it was either uclabruinz or adar!
Old 07-27-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ONCE AGAIN for Clayton, MLG and others,

I never OUTTED Clayton. Go back and reread my original post. I said I reported a well known 2p2er and multiple contributor to this thread. Maybe that was unnecessary, but I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA that anyone would assume this was Clayton.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone could have put 2 and 2 together. everyone knows i have multiple accounts. not immediately replying would profess a degree of guilt to everyone i knew who immediately saw your response and said to themselves "he reported clayton".

Whether or not it was your intent, you basically said you outed me. I'm the most public poster of having multiple accounts, and I was the most vocal person in this thread. that's why the first person to tell you about someone told you about me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no idea you were "known" as someone having multiple accounts. I had no idea people would assume it was you. So I have nothing to be sorry for, other then the fact I agree I wish that it wasn't so. If I had known that it would be assumed to be you, I would never have posted it.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ucla,
why mention anything, other than to clayton in private that you did it. why mention that it was a well known poster who had posted in the thread. if clayton wants to talk about it he can feel free, and you certainly have the right to defend yourself then if people get on you for it. I generally have very little patience for the sort of half-revealing that goes on in these kinds of threads and you were just as guilty of it on the opposite side.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mentioning it has had some effect like I hoped, to further discussion of things like having multiple accounts. That was the main reason I published it, and AGAIN, I have no idea that Clayton is a well-known multiple-acccount user.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:40 PM

lol at this thread
Old 07-27-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is a joke and should be locked.

[/ QUOTE ]