Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Venetian CEO Poker Tournament Main Event Furor

I am in the process with my lawyers,to take them to the woodshed.How we approch this,is their area of expertise,and we are in the early pre-lim stages of putting everything together,

If anyone has any pertinent info regarding ANY of these CEO TOUR evnts,please PM me

I will keep ALL non-[censored]'s updated!

~stephen feraca
Old 07-17-2007, 02:33 PM

Default Spoke to Kathy Raymond

Hi Everyone:

I spoke to Kathy Raymond who heads up the Venetician poker room. She assures me that they are aware of these issues (and of this thread) and are looking into it in a thorough manner.

Best wishes,
Mason
Old 07-17-2007, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Spoke to Kathy Raymond

summary:

Dear CEO poker,

prepare to be PWND

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Mason
Old 07-17-2007, 02:43 PM

Default Re: I Just Sent this to CEO Poker Tour

[ QUOTE ]
I just read this and am even SICKER!!
There were only 31 entries,as for some reason I thought it was 38?

After getting knocked out 11th,I immediatley left the TAJ and went back to N.Y,in total disgust.I even sent the CEO Tour a follow up e-mail about being unhappy about the misleading # of entires that Maria told me on the phone of 150+.I remember her giving me some BS about cancellations,CEO's that had other obligations,whatever,it was total non-sense,and I am absolutley mortified about being hustled now!

~stephen feraca

[/ QUOTE ]

If she's telling the truth that she had 150+ people signed up and had many cancellations then there shoudl have been about 110 peoples worth of the $500 down payment.

So either she lied to StephenNUTS(bingo) or there's 55k+ floating around somewhere.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Re: I Just Sent this to CEO Poker Tour

God I miss Kathy at Foxwoods, get ready to remove her boot from your hind quarters Maria.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

I spoke to Kathy Raymond who heads up the Venetician poker room. She assures me that they are aware of these issues (and of this thread) and are looking into it in a thorough manner.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe nobody involved has called the Gaming Commission. Who cares what the Venetian does at this point? It should all be in the hands of the GC.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe nobody involved has called the Gaming Commission. Who cares what the Venetian does at this point? It should all be in the hands of the GC.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Mason spoke with Kathy maybe she can come up with something that can resolve this issue. Give her a chaance.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:33 PM

When doing as much as a seach on Steven and Maria as I had time for, I found a for profit company they founded, whose stated goal was the recovery of propery confiscated by the Castro regimed. I am not really sure how they could assist people with this, but this seems to be how they met. I will find the link and post it as soon as I am able. It contained the best bio info on the two of them, I was not able to find a complete resume on either, which is more unusual now.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When doing as much as a seach on Steven and Maria as I had time for, I found a for profit company they founded, whose stated goal was the recovery of propery confiscated by the Castro regimed. I am not really sure how they could assist people with this, but this seems to be how they met. I will find the link and post it as soon as I am able. It contained the best bio info on the two of them, I was not able to find a complete resume on either, which is more unusual now.

[/ QUOTE ]

As you have been one of the posters I have respected on this thread since Day 1,I am totally lost here with the above statement?

Fill me in please

Will another Cuban Missile crisis be around the corner? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
~stephen
Old 07-17-2007, 05:25 PM

I think he means that someone who starts a company to recover Cuban land from Castro is predisposed to scamming people. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Correct me if I am wrong, pokereader.
Closed Thread