1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2006, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

this is so close to being the most perfect script I could ever imagine for this purpose. If we could just map the raise funciotn (in limit games) to F3, then it would be perfect in every way.

So ya, works perfect for me on stars. I used it fromthe moment you put it up, and has gone along without a hitch.

Does it work on other themes besides hyper simple yet?

Your the motha F'in man dave, thanks a ton!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2006, 12:55 AM

Stu,

It should work on classic theme without trouble now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (version 0.02)

It is fairly trivial to hack it to work on limit games. as you suspected a few posts above, just change the MButton:: to F3:: - and F3 will then hit raise - but it won't work as-is. I think it checks for visibility of the slider before comlting a raise action.

I can't tll you what lines to comment out to prevent this right now (poker computer off) - but it won't be a big deal.

I'll post howto tomorrow so you can get a F1/F2/F3 limit poker setup complete as you desire [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Glad you are finding it useful,

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:00 AM

Yes the middle wheel does absolutely nothing when I press it down. And yes this is on Party. Scroll wheel works perfect so does right clicking. I'm using a wireless logitech mouse.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm using a wireless logitech mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may have to use "SetPoint" or "UberOptions" software (I think they are called) to re-map the Logitech Middle-Button to some other key (like f13) then use that in as the hotkey in the script. Logitech mouse are weird (not standard Windows style), and don't behave like others as far as AHK goes sometimes. There was a post about how to do it on this forum I think recently, can't see it now - maybe by Oreopimp?

I'll find it tomorrow if you haven't had any joy by then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:09 AM

Good stuff. I'll look into that.

Now get to bed. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2006, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Now get to bed. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's about time for sleep. Work in T-minus 4 hours and counting [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I just respndd to your CTH post - not sure how long ago you made it now, but I hope you are not getting that error pop-up all the time.

Can't resist a quick check of CTH for unanswered questions before bed lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

dave.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is so close to being the most perfect script I could ever imagine for this purpose. If we could just map the raise funciotn (in limit games) to F3, then it would be perfect in every way.

So ya, works perfect for me on stars. I used it fromthe moment you put it up, and has gone along without a hitch.

Does it work on other themes besides hyper simple yet?

Your the motha F'in man dave, thanks a ton!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

On stars you can put the following code in your script:

F3::
RaiseStars(getid())
return

That's it!
Old 11-23-2006, 04:23 AM

Ok. So I had a Logitech G7 mouse, everything worked great.

I upgrade to the new Logitech MXRevolution mouse, and now my XButton1 and Xbutton2 no longer work. Any ideas?
Old 11-23-2006, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I upgrade to the new Logitech MXRevolution mouse, and now my XButton1 and Xbutton2 no longer work. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]
So this thread is not accurate?
Old 11-23-2006, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm using a wireless logitech mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may have to use "SetPoint" or "UberOptions" software (I think they are called) to re-map the Logitech Middle-Button to some other key (like f13) then use that in as the hotkey in the script. Logitech mouse are weird (not standard Windows style), and don't behave like others as far as AHK goes sometimes. There was a post about how to do it on this forum I think recently, can't see it now - maybe by Oreopimp?

I'll find it tomorrow if you haven't had any joy by then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did a google search on both Uberoptions and Setpoint and I'm clueless on setting it up to do whatever it is that I need to do. I'm really not very bright when it comes to computers, so you'll have to really help me with this Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]