Raise less than AI (specify) 13 56.52%
Limp 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Belgariad game thread

Vote Chuckles.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:20 PM

MMM I was about to jump but the chuckwagon is a little strong for me right there. vote KUJ
Old 06-20-2006, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Iron_yuppie

Early yesterday, you were all over the place, with utter strangeness. Then you come in and make a reasonable strategy suggestion, and one point that I think was absolutely horrible, and pretty much only good for the baddies. The bad one would be where you suggested that a sorcerer comes out if they find a certain bad guy, as if a 1 for 1 trade is good for the village. By my count (which may not be perfect), current vote strength is 15 - 9 for the good guys. I think 1 for 1 is awful for us, especially when we lose a Sorceror in the bargain. If Silk comes out, then we lose 2 votes in total strength, to get rid of their 2 votes. Combining this with a very good idea (re: silk & mandorallen's voting) makes me suspicious. Is it a wolfy way of trying to pull out a seer?

Combine that with your vote today, and you're looking pretty bad to me. This line:

[ QUOTE ]
I've got a good feeling about this; re-read his posts (few and non-confrontational) and see for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

practically screams "I'm voting you for no reason! Somebody find something to support my crappy theory!"

Attack Iron_yuppie

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? An angel/seer coming out with Nachak's identity does not sacrifice him; the other angeer can protect him. At this time, the outed angeer can prsent all of there combined sees (Something they will have to do at some point anyway.

If Silk comes out, he can also be protected, or sacrificed if the two angeers decide he is not worth it.

As to voting Hornacek, what else am I supposed to base my votes on except by feel? This is even more true for this game with all of the hidden votes.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:24 PM

IY

Having the Sorcer's use the Angel protection is basically the same as one of them dying. If one of them is protecting the other he can't use his seeing powers, cutting our seer numbers in half.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MMM I was about to jump but the chuckwagon is a little strong for me right there. vote KUJ

[/ QUOTE ]

plenty of room on the chuck bandwagon. Remember the bad guys can vote for eachother during day and change at night.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IY

Having the Sorcer's use the Angel protection is basically the same as one of them dying. If one of them is protecting the other he can't use his seeing powers, cutting our seer numbers in half.

[/ QUOTE ]

THe same as one of them dying?!?!?!? What it does is basically turn one of them from a seer into an angel, hardly a useless character. One fo them is going to have to come out soon anyway, if we keep lynching villagers.

IMPORTANT

While responding to this, something occured to me (please look over and let me know if I have anything wrong, especially concerning the vote count):

Voting power is now 13 - 9

If we lynch a villager today, and they kill a villager tonight, the voting power tomorrow will be 11 - 9 (barring an Errand see).

If pistol is Mandor, Brill can kill him tomorrow, making it 9-9.

This means if we do not lynch a bad guy today or tomorrow, we lose, barring any other unlikely event.

So, a seer is going to have to come out tomorrow anyway if we do not get it right tonight (and if pistol is really Mandor).
Old 06-20-2006, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plenty of room on the chuck bandwagon. Remember the bad guys can vote for eachother during day and change at night.

[/ QUOTE ]
Also plenty of time left in the day boiler.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:51 PM

anyone with a vote count?
Old 06-20-2006, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone with a vote count?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for volunteering
Old 06-20-2006, 08:53 PM

traz, your laziness is surpassed only by mine.