Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your ptbb/100?
<3 6 12.77%
3-4 10 21.28%
4-5 7 14.89%
5-6 9 19.15%
7-9 13 27.66%
>10 2 4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: *** Official October Chat Thread: The Purple Goose ***

[ QUOTE ]
LoL theres like a little gay clique here, you guys should get a circle jerk going. This forum has become a joke. In no other forum on 2p2 will you find this type of behavior. Even BBV has a freindlier collective atmosphere, where as the FR forum has degraded into 4 or 5 member kissing each others ass and lashing out at any1 not in there group. Just in the past 3 days at least 4 people have been insulted for no good reason other then they said something which the clique didnt like, and probably all 4 of them play better poker then any of the people insulting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a pretty asinine thing to say. big deal, someone ragged on you. that's pretty much how guys are. if i do something stupid, my friends rag on me, and i get them back when i get a chance. nothing is vicious, this is prob the most vicious thing posted.

please stop.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LoL theres like a little gay clique here, you guys should get a circle jerk going. This forum has become a joke. In no other forum on 2p2 will you find this type of behavior. Even BBV has a freindlier collective atmosphere, where as the FR forum has degraded into 4 or 5 member kissing each others ass and lashing out at any1 not in there group. Just in the past 3 days at least 4 people have been insulted for no good reason other then they said something which the clique didnt like, and probably all 4 of them play better poker then any of the people insulting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a recent addition to the forum, and have always felt welcome. If you think the forum is trash, then don't participate. Certainly don't waste our time with incendiary trash like this post.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a pretty asinine thing to say. big deal, someone ragged on you. that's pretty much how guys are. if i do something stupid, my friends rag on me, and i get them back when i get a chance. nothing is vicious, this is prob the most vicious thing posted.

please stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't make him stop until after he proves that he wasn't full of crap when he said he was one of the top earners.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:12 PM

Get position on them; barring this, it's a weak line but you can always stand up and join a new table [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img].

Or tighten up and make a "frustration" 4bet with Aces. Shoving gets them to call more often, a smaller 4bet makes them think you're raising for value.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:12 PM

LOL, sorry Dilith...

[x] Tilt
[x] Bad play
[x] Win $$

PokerStars Game #12943038314: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2007/10/30 - 18:05:06 (ET)
Table 'Ahrensa' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
Seat 1: calytry ($200 in chips)
Seat 2: bk1248 ($204.10 in chips)
Seat 3: honglim ($82 in chips)
Seat 4: FritsPhilips ($96.80 in chips)
Seat 5: Dilith ($204 in chips)
Seat 6: evobazza ($166.20 in chips)
Seat 7: bbbbbkkkk ($161 in chips)
Seat 8: achen ($389.55 in chips)
Seat 9: Pumuckel1 ($195 in chips)
Pumuckel1: posts small blind $1
calytry: posts big blind $2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to achen [Qs Qc]
bk1248: folds
honglim: calls $2
FritsPhilips: calls $2
Dilith: calls $2
evobazza: folds
bbbbbkkkk: folds
achen: raises $12 to $14
Pumuckel1: folds
calytry: folds
honglim: folds
FritsPhilips: folds
Dilith: raises $32 to $46
achen said, "WHAT"
achen said, "ARE YOU CRAZYYYYy"
achen: calls $32
*** FLOP *** [Jd Td 8d]
Dilith: bets $77
achen: raises $266.55 to $343.55 and is all-in
Dilith: calls $81 and is all-in
*** TURN *** [Jd Td 8d] [Qh]
*** RIVER *** [Jd Td 8d Qh] [Qd]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Dilith: shows [Kc Kh] (two pair, Kings and Queens)
achen: shows [Qs Qc] (four of a kind, Queens)
achen said, "LOL"
achen collected $412 from pot
Dilith said, "lol"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $415 | Rake $3
Board [Jd Td 8d Qh Qd]
Seat 1: calytry (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 2: bk1248 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: honglim folded before Flop
Seat 4: FritsPhilips folded before Flop
Seat 5: Dilith showed [Kc Kh] and lost with two pair, Kings and Queens
Seat 6: evobazza folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: bbbbbkkkk folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: achen (button) showed [Qs Qc] and won ($412) with four of a kind, Queens
Seat 9: Pumuckel1 (small blind) folded before Flop
Old 10-30-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LoL prodigy you talk alot of [censored] but i dont get it as bad as I am when have you ever proven to be better then me? Im positive Ive made more lifetime then you ive made more this moneth and pretty sure Ive made more then you most months, i dont know my ptb but if id have to bet id put money on myself. So as much [censored] as u talk about me i dont see the line that youve crossed to make youself better then me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blunty.

End of month thread is up. I never disputed your winnings and I am not now, but it is time to put up or shut up. Put your graph up for the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made 24k this month without bonuses.

I dont use pokertracker so no graph, but any1 whose been regularly playin with me this month can vouch im not far off that figure.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:26 PM

anyone want to trade about 4k in stars for ftp? i need stars money.

i'd prefer someone reputable, like futuredoc or someone who's a regular that i've conversed with in the past.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LoL prodigy you talk alot of [censored] but i dont get it as bad as I am when have you ever proven to be better then me? Im positive Ive made more lifetime then you ive made more this moneth and pretty sure Ive made more then you most months, i dont know my ptb but if id have to bet id put money on myself. So as much [censored] as u talk about me i dont see the line that youve crossed to make youself better then me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blunty.

End of month thread is up. I never disputed your winnings and I am not now, but it is time to put up or shut up. Put your graph up for the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont use pokertracker so no graph, but any1 whose been regularly playin with me this month can vouch im not far off that figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

At 200nl?

Yea, surprised that there is no graph or proof of it.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:47 PM

Well he did have a 55$ cash in a 27.5$ donk...
Old 10-30-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blunty.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

blunty, i will pay for your copy of pokertracker and you can email stars and request every hand you've played since October 1, 2007. you can then import them into pokertracker and download and use pokergrapher (free), as well as posting a PT screenshot of your winnings at 1/2 this month. if you have indeed made &gt;$20k at 1/2 this month, i will send you another $2500 for your trouble, if you havent, you send me $1500. deal?
Closed Thread