Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your ptbb/100?
<3 6 12.77%
3-4 10 21.28%
4-5 7 14.89%
5-6 9 19.15%
7-9 13 27.66%
>10 2 4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 04:17 PM

Default Re: *** Official October Chat Thread: The Purple Goose ***

And this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! NH!
Old 10-30-2007, 04:21 PM

Don't encourage me.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, futuredoc, you sure seem mirserable. Horrible life? Sorry to hear.

[/ QUOTE ]

miserable? http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post12737213

lol

honestly i just dont understand where you post a hand where someone bluffed in a medium sized pot and you called w/ TPTK? If you're gonna show us hands then show sick suckouts or horrible retarded plays or something remotely interesting was all im saying.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
O.K.

It was obvious by his response that he could care less about my posts. I was just responding. I remember earlier in the year when he used to play the smaller stakes NL games, and from what i've read recently, it seems like he might think he is "better" than that now that he plays higher. That is all.

From now on, I will only post very interesting hands, and hopefully they are up to doc's standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was nothing personal dude im just a sarcastic [censored] most of the time. i would have said the same thing if your hand was 100/200
Old 10-30-2007, 04:25 PM

and ty to everyone for the props, nation im glad to see you tearing it up after recent struggles as well.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:26 PM

LoL theres like a little gay clique here, you guys should get a circle jerk going. This forum has become a joke. In no other forum on 2p2 will you find this type of behavior. Even BBV has a freindlier collective atmosphere, where as the FR forum has degraded into 4 or 5 member kissing each others ass and lashing out at any1 not in there group. Just in the past 3 days at least 4 people have been insulted for no good reason other then they said something which the clique didnt like, and probably all 4 of them play better poker then any of the people insulting them.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LoL theres like a little gay clique here, you guys should get a circle jerk going. This forum has become a joke. In no other forum on 2p2 will you find this type of behavior. Even BBV has a freindlier collective atmosphere, where as the FR forum has degraded into 4 or 5 member kissing each others ass and lashing out at any1 not in there group. Just in the past 3 days at least 4 people have been insulted for no good reason other then they said something which the clique didnt like, and probably all 4 of them play better poker then any of the people insulting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a huge dbag.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:29 PM

Don't encourage me.

Sorry, This belongs under blunty's post.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i havent posted in this forum in forever till this month, but i have to ask wtf you would know about good poker?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i havent posted in this forum in forever till this month, but i have to ask wtf you would know about good poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a self-proclaimed top 5 winner at 200nl and also self proclaimed as much better than most of us. He is a non conformist as well and is way too cool for us. He is kinda like the kid who wears all black in high school, stood in the corners and made fun of others for thinking they are better than everyone when in all actuality he is saying the same thing.

I think that sums it up pretty well. I actually like everyone in this forum and although I am an ass to people sometimes I am almost always joking(like a nicer version of too eazy). I don't think there is much hostility here but definitely some competitive banter, which is expected for a group of people who all were here in the beginning of this forums existence and now most have jumped 4 or 5 levels to 2/4+. We are a competitive group and blunty stands in the corner making fun of us.
Closed Thread