Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
hmm

I'll reread to see if Scott slipped up big anywhere, but I'm leaning fnord at this point

[/ QUOTE ]
this is nice to hear
but i couldnt have "slipped up" at all, cause fnords the wolf.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:37 PM

this
[ QUOTE ]
id love it very much if you would reread him please. i know you said it was too much, but please do.
we are all having trouble finding the last two wolves, and the reason is because weve been guided by one of them all game.
and if dustin is a wolf, the other wolf is nutjob. somebody tell me that doesnt make sense.
i just finished a long post about this, im gonna post it now before i go, and hopefully everybody rereads dustin/nutjob and sees what i see.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this[ QUOTE ]
here
(its a little rambly because i didnt have much time to type it up before i head home):
everybody read this, then read dustin/nutjob

all
I was waiting for nutjob to show up to ask him this question (for a reason), and now that hes shown up, I don’t need to ask him any more. ill just tell you all:
im almost certain dustin is a wolf
the problem I was having is trying to figure out his partner, but with nutjobs posts today, I would say nutjob is the answer.
we are all standing around trying to figure out who the two last wolves are, and we cant, and its because we are listening to one of them. if the game ended right now and we found out dustin and nutjob were the two wolves, wouldn’t that make perfect sense?
this may be why eskimo was killed, because they are running out of “cleared” villagers to kill. if they killed lastchance instead of eskimo, who gets killed tonight? lastchance first then eskimo would get us to thinking about why eskimo instead of dustin or nutjob. but eskimo first confuses everybody.

last night dustin agreed with lastchance after lastchance said he would like to vote for me. this was out of the blue, and surprised me, and got me to thinking about dustin. the entire game dustin has been flip flopping back and forth on a lot of people yet we are basically following him around blindly.

id like everybody to reread dustin and nutjob with the mindset they are wolves and tell me where it just cant be true.

really, what has nutjob done that we, and dustin especially, have him so high as village? what has dustin done?

for example, this is what I remember from dustin the day luckay was lynched. dustin comes in and says gee wow who would kill enny?(he did the same thing after eskimo was lynched, and its odd, and I think he went to the well once too many times). dustin votes for chuck, then eskimo says hes voting luckay and not changing, and dustin flops onto luckay saying “good point” or something. then later, after its suggested we wait to lynch luckay so we can all get our posts in, dustin unvotes. hes being quite a follower, and I think this is the reason we have been such sheep this game. hes touched on everybody a little and then went in a different direction, but again, we kinda always end up where he wants us. he even said it today “im happy with my lynches” or whatever.

another example, early yesterday I made a post about how supine almost has to be village, he agreed, especially with part 2 of the post, which was that supine was village, then later he votes supine. he played supine on both sides, we all saw it, and we assume hes just trying to win, when in effect hes just conning us all, or at least trying to.
this was dustin exact reply about supine:

Quote:

Quote:
so you all agree with my two points regarding the night kill(especially #2)?

i dont think we necessarily lynch eskimo today
but I do agree about supine

later same day he votes supine.
hes basically playing the “golly gee im sush a lost villager” card on us. each day he so sad he wasn’t killed, and hes so confused.

all, especially fnord,fish,supine (because these are the people hes trying to railroad along with me), if youre village, and at this point im believing you all are for sure, reread dustin and nutjob

also note, this post practically guarantees dustin and nutjob vote for me today (nutjob already is, and note his awesome reasoning, none), and with the way wagons have been going, others will be hopping on just to save themselves, so you have to see how strong I feel about this. some of you think im teh suck at ww, but regardless, here we are without a clue. somebody from dustins targets gets lynched today, but it probably wasn’t going to be me. i could have easily voted one of you guys off, no questions asked.
what else would be telling is if in fact dustin does vote for me. hes been trying to coax us into a fnord/fish wagon all day, surely somebody suspecting him wouldn’t change his mind about that, right?

of course, the above may sound totally insane, but whatever, I dont think it is. all I ask is that you all read dustin and nutjob and then vote.

so many things make sense if its dustin nutjob, hopefully you all see that.
im heading home in 20ish minutes. feel free to comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

and somewhere you say to pay attention to a specific day. I'll try to find it quick.

and this

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
Don't make me rip my pubic hair.

I'm on page 4, still d1, and boj/dustin together with kbar/gt1t just doesn't make sense at all. Not only throwing a fellow wolf under the bus, but putting mass pressure on gt1t aswell?

pay attention to dustin day 2

[/ QUOTE ]

lead me to believe you had reread. Not so much the asking people to reread (since I could see you doing that without having done it yourself) but pointing to interaction on a specific day.

If your defense is you are a dick who put out a big theory and asked everyone else to reread so you wouldn't have to, I can buy that actually. Though the look at day 2 thing doesn't exactly jive.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:41 PM

[0] fmxda
<font color="red"> [1] fnord_too voted for ScottHoward v3.1 </font>
<font color="red"> [1] ScottHoward v3.1 voted for fnord_too </font>

<font color="green"> 10:00 No good </font>
Majority Lynch = 2
Old 08-09-2007, 02:42 PM

ok, so youre admitting you were lying, right?
Old 08-09-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I am showing why I assumed you had reread, if you had not, you certainly did nothing to dissuade the natural assumption that you had. I find the nature of your posts to be consistent with someone trying to manipulate, not someone trying to discuss. You are probably doing this because you know logical fallacies piss me off to no end, and want to evoke a reaction to move this more into an emotional decision rather than a reasoned one. But I will not rise to your bait.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:56 PM

oh never mind, you say you are still on day one. I admit only that I can be an idiot.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:58 PM

I fear I will be branded with an idiot tell after this game, like the "too busy to post means he is a wolf tell" people thought they had on me previously. Also, you are a dick regardless for asking me to reread before you had.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I am showing why I assumed you had reread, if you had not, you certainly did nothing to dissuade the natural assumption that you had. I find the nature of your posts to be consistent with someone trying to manipulate, not someone trying to discuss. You are probably doing this because you know logical fallacies piss me off to no end, and want to evoke a reaction to move this more into an emotional decision rather than a reasoned one. But I will not rise to your bait.

[/ QUOTE ]
fnord, everything youve posted today has been an attempt at manipulation, mostly using lies and weak accusations and yes, logical fallacies.
you didnt say you assumed i reread, you said i reread, and you said "alleged reread". you didnt say "i assume you reread".
Old 08-09-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I fear I will be branded with an idiot tell after this game, like the "too busy to post means he is a wolf tell" people thought they had on me previously. Also, you are a dick regardless for asking me to reread before you had.

[/ QUOTE ]
fnord, were you like, a psych major or something? its ridiculous how many subtle hints you drop to try and make yourself look better.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:08 PM

update:
my boss is on his way over and will be camped at my desk. i probably wont be available from 315-5ish.