Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2006, 05:37 AM

Default Re: iWitness v2

Is anyone else having problems getting it to work with Stud tables? Perhaps there's a 'find and replace' way to fix it similar to Omaha?
Old 06-19-2006, 01:29 PM

Would it be possible to add the Step tournaments to IWitness?
Old 06-19-2006, 06:25 PM

Hi
I used the witness and its very usefull is it possible to add a feature that will allow me to choose which group I want to run as if I want to collect some days data from these level and on anther from anther level now I have to delet my groups and also change their order
thanks
Old 07-04-2006, 05:46 PM

For some reason iwitness only opens up 4 tables when there are obviously more qualifying tables available to be opened. I have max tables set on 12.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:50 PM

It does that if you are not logged in. Does party restrict the number of viewable tables to 4 if you are not logged in?
Old 07-04-2006, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It does that if you are not logged in. Does party restrict the number of viewable tables to 4 if you are not logged in?

[/ QUOTE ]

It limits them to 4 if you are not logged in, but I am definitely 100% logged in.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:26 PM

This program looks great. Unfortunately I'm a little lost. I'm trying to use the directions like I have for most of the other software I've downloaded here (eg, FPHG). So I have AutoHotkey but don't understand what the directions mean by copying the code into an editor. I apologize for being very new, but I don't know what an editor is. Could someone please explain this to me and I think I may be able to figure it out from there with the directions.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:42 PM

what i did was

1. download autohotkey and install it
2. go to the overcards page and find the long string of code, copy it
3. create a text file and paste the long code into it. rename that file "iwitness.ahk". it doesnt really matter what you call it as long as the new extension is .ahk
4. double click the file you just made, that should start it

you have to have a certain setting on explorer that makes it so when you view file types you are looking at "filname.three letter file extension". sometimes windows is set up so it hides the file extension type and you cant change it. to change this setting, open explorer, go to tools, click the view tab, and make sure "hide extensions for known file types" is unchecked. this will let you change the file extension whereas if its unchecked you will just be changing its display name and nothing about the actual properties of the file.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:09 PM

I tried using the code on the overcards page, but think I might not be starting at the right point. I then used the code in the first post on this thread, and that seems to be working somehow. But I didn't set any standards on what kind of games to open. Isn't there supposed to be some kind of box which opens so I can set the standards? Right now it's opening the right games, but I had Party open and on the screen for the limits I wanted to mine. It also seems to be looking at the 6-handed tables but so far it doesn't seem to be opening these. I want to make sure to stay away from the shorthanded games though, since I don't play them as often.

Thanks for the help. Seems to have worked like a charm but I just haven't figured out where to start copying the code yet.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I apologize for being very new, but I don't know what an editor is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Notepad is an editor.