Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which has been JaBlue's most embarrassing OP to date?
The one where he almost throws a jar of piss at a car 1 2.17%
The one where he can't be bothered to go to a funeral even though it means a lot to his dad 28 60.87%
The one where he wants to let snakes loose in a theater 2 4.35%
The one where he tells his grandmother to go [censored] herself 13 28.26%
Other (please specify) 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 09:14 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
Killian, you met her online?
Was this JapanZone or something like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually my intention wasn't to date or hook up with anyone. I've always disliked those kind of websites, I always believed dating should be done face to face. Plus the people you meet online tend to be sort of strange.

It was a language exchange website on skype. I wanted to practice my Japanese on skype. She mentioned one time that she lived in Osaka, I was going to Osaka and asked if we could meet.
And it went from there.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:25 AM

My Japanese was never good enough for a language exchange [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Sometimes the girls in my guesthouse would humor me and let me struggle along trying to say something coherent in my bad Japanese. Usually we'd just end up speaking English with JP words/phrases sprinkled throughout.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:23 AM

Aight so here's my situation. There's this girl in my English class that I'm kinda into. I first started talking to her on Friday, when she held the door for me to the third floor of our English building and we chatted the whole way to class. I then caught up with her after, and we chatted for a bit too. She friends me on facebook like 2 hours later.

OK so to get things going, I say something stupid about the football game on her wall, no response. I then see her at this meeting for a charity organization last night. I'm chillin on the floor eating my burrito, shes on a step. I start striking up a little convo, she seems fairly enthusiastic and was poss inching a little closer on the step to where I was sitting.

So before we all go out, I get her number from a friend, text her and ask her wheres she's headed. She gives me the "Hey! I'm not sure yet my friend and I are still discussing, what about you?" I text back and am like I'm at my buddy's appt, we'll be outta here by 12, i'll for sure give you a call and maybe we'll meet up. No response.

Then I go to the Hockey House which is pretty lame, and I find out she's somewhere on the same street after calling her. She tells me she'll come outside when I walk down the street and she'll see me in a bit. We get ready to go, I call her, no answer. I then text her like an hour later and say we're just heading in, cause State College was pretty weak last night. No response. FWIW, I added her to my buddy list on Friday and she hasn't been online once.

Obviously milked this TR for all the emo it's worth, but this is the emo thread right? Sometimes I just feel like all the girls I initially come on strong to find me a little creepy, I dunno.

What's my play here?

P.S. I run into johnnyrocket at like 12 at some pizza place. He's like telling me that he can't win a hand ever and is playing SNGs on Stars?! I commence the mockery. 2 hours later, I text asking what he's up to, he's like "bangin a girl." Joke's on me now I guess.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:34 AM

Wait for her to initiate contact. Smile if she makes eye contact, talk if she talks to you, but you must wait for her to initiate contact again.

Once she does initiate contact, and she will, do not act at all put out that you didn't get together the other night. Basically pretend that you've forgotten all about it. Just keep chatting her up as you did before.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:36 AM

i wanna come to america and do young college girls
Old 09-03-2007, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i wanna come to america and do young college girls

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, I live in montreal and the girls are great, but just not 2 on 1 easy if you know what I mean.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i wanna come to Japan and do smokin' Japanese schoolgirls

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-03-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait for her to initiate contact. Smile if she makes eye contact, talk if she talks to you, but you must wait for her to initiate contact again.

Once she does initiate contact, and she will, do not act at all put out that you didn't get together the other night. Basically pretend that you've forgotten all about it. Just keep chatting her up as you did before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only have English W and F this week, and I'm not guaranteed to see her any other time. Same still applies you think?
Old 09-03-2007, 11:42 AM

Just got back from sexing the girl I was talking about last week. We didn't get it on the other day because both our houses had parents in (such a beat still living with parents). I lasted 4 minutes the first time (SUCH A STUD YO!!!!), ate her out for a while then hammered her from behind for about 20 minutes before finishing on her back. Didn't give her the Superman cape though, sorry to disappoint.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:49 AM

beat: girlfriend still calls me 6 seconds.

oh, and the korean girl from before wants to live with me. But I doubt my now girlfriend will like that at all. But if she lives with me almost guranteed sexytime. So. damn.
Closed Thread