Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: This is how Team Israel rolls

Man, Josh owned twice in like 10 posts. Ouch.

How is this thread still alive, wow.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ship it hanukkah ballas

[/ QUOTE ]

How did this not get more love?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because ship it challah ballas is about a million times better.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this also needs more love.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say, I found this thread pretty amusing. I'm from the UK and was fortunate enough to attend university in the US so I've seen both sides of the coin. What's amusing is the difference in how the colour pink is treated from continent to continent. It is a very popular colour in Europe with men and with what women like men in with regards to colours.

There have been a few studies on what colour women prefer men in and pink is nearly always at the top of their list if not "the" colour they prefer on men.

Studies aside, most women I've encountered consider pink a very manly colour in Europe because it says to them, "they are completely comfortable in the sexuality." Cliche maybe.

I got the same response in the US. Maybe it was the accent that went down well but I always got an awesome response when I was all "Britished" up in a pink shirt or something. They seemed to love the colour and laughed at other guys who wouldn't wear it for fear of thinking they'd look teh ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]

im from europe...im perfectly comfortable in my sexuality/manhood whatever....the color pink still is very very gay to me...and my girlfriend would b.itchslap me if i even considered wearing it...and i would agree with her...nuff said? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ur "girlfriend"
Old 08-14-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ummm LOL i cant believe people are still being [censored] about this

my response to anyone who says i was being a dick in this thread:

go [censored] yourself, and you take the internet/yourselves way too seriously

that is all

[/ QUOTE ]

yawn... so sleepy...
Old 08-14-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So, the scenario is someone posts funny pictures about a group of guys we all know (or at least most of us), acting goofy for a TELEVISION PILOT ABOUT THEMSELVES.

People reply with "that's not balla enough, you're all guy, [censored] jews".

And then no one can answer back, cause that is taking the internet too seriously.

Interesting. I kinda think the guys ripping on the pictues not being "balla" enough are the ones who can't take jokes.

But hey, I'm just a jew.

lol internets.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you, i didn't have the patience to write it
Old 08-14-2007, 11:52 AM

THIS IS HOW YOUR MOM ROLLS
Old 08-14-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
THIS IS HOW YOUR MOM ROLLS

[/ QUOTE ]

MY MOM IS ROLLING IN HER GRAVE YO
Old 08-14-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say, I found this thread pretty amusing. I'm from the UK and was fortunate enough to attend university in the US so I've seen both sides of the coin. What's amusing is the difference in how the colour pink is treated from continent to continent. It is a very popular colour in Europe with men and with what women like men in with regards to colours.

There have been a few studies on what colour women prefer men in and pink is nearly always at the top of their list if not "the" colour they prefer on men.

Studies aside, most women I've encountered consider pink a very manly colour in Europe because it says to them, "they are completely comfortable in the sexuality." Cliche maybe.

I got the same response in the US. Maybe it was the accent that went down well but I always got an awesome response when I was all "Britished" up in a pink shirt or something. They seemed to love the colour and laughed at other guys who wouldn't wear it for fear of thinking they'd look teh ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]

im from europe...im perfectly comfortable in my sexuality/manhood whatever....the color pink still is very very gay to me...and my girlfriend would b.itchslap me if i even considered wearing it...and i would agree with her...nuff said? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ur "girlfriend"

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not getting it? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ur "girlfriend"

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not getting it? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was EC10 here is the point i'd curse a pox upon you and your house.

But i'm not, so i'll say it was just a mild joke about your girl 'bitch slapping' you and wearing the pants in the house. Apologies if offended bro.