Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Official Neteller Update Thread Part 2

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks OBG. I wasn't agreeing or not agreeing to anything (and I won't be agreeing) until I knew I was requesting a withdrawal to the right place.

The sequence goes like this (apparently):
1 - Login
2 - Hit withdraw option
3 - Agree/not agree
4 - Confirm details
5 - ???????
6 - Profit

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2007, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No to rain on the "We got our money back parade" But, there are still some of us with accounts locked by security/fraud (for attempting to login overseas) and Neteller doesn not respond to phone calls or emails.

Lets save the big luv NT party until they actually respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a response to an email on this issue. Of course the email said I needed to call the same phone number they gave when I attempted to withdraw. The email said I could call at any time, but the phone number has a message saying "we are unable to take your call at this time." They gave me the option "if I am unable to reach them" to email my phone number and they'll call me. We'll see how that works now. I'm hopeful, but not celebrating yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally got throuh on the "other COuntries" number.

I got XFRED from security to "US withdrawals" dept sharpishly as soon as I gave hem my acct number.

There, a nasty wench told me that they are working on a contingency plan for processing the withdrawals of US members that have moved overseas to "banned/non serice" contries. No timeline, unresponsive and a boring repetive mantra of "we are doing our best."

They require a phone number in the country you claim to be in for "security confirmation" thus the claimin I'm in Australia routine won't work.

To those who say they would use NT again, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. They lock up your money for 6 mos, lieing the whole way along about when it will be released, then add last second restrictions on how it will be released, and then STILL are fking some others who dared to move away from The US.

Yeah great service! If you use them again, after this treatment over so long a time, you deserve whatever future problems you encounter.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:20 AM

NTB,

maybe you can try having a friend from the USA call them, say that they are you, and ask if they can reopen it. that should work.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To those who say they would use NT again, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. They lock up your money for 6 mos, lieing the whole way along about when it will be released, then add last second restrictions on how it will be released, and then STILL are fking some others who dared to move away from The US.

[/ QUOTE ]

FFS all they are trying to do is comply with the relevant legislation. You are asking them to break the law. A law that they allegedly fell foul of and cost them $140m+ in the US.

If you want someone to enter into a criminal conspiracy with try calling the Mafia, Al Quaeeda or the Triads not a listed company that has just come good in paying out to all it can (at great cost to itself).
Old 08-02-2007, 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
NTB,

maybe you can try having a friend from the USA call them, say that they are you, and ask if they can reopen it. that should work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may end up having to do this.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FFS all they are trying to do is comply with the relevant legislation. You are asking them to break the law. A law that they allegedly fell foul of and cost them $140m+ in the US.

If you want someone to enter into a criminal conspiracy with try calling the Mafia, Al Quaeeda or the Triads not a listed company that has just come good in paying out to all it can (at great cost to itself).

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a serious post? LOL LOL and Triple LOL at Neteller apologists.

Did they or did they not claim our money was safe and accesible at any time?

Did they then proceed to hold onto it for over 6 months with NO interest?

Did they during that 6 mos give several false dates for return of the money?

Did they during that 6 mos cut off ALL phone and pretty much ALL email contact with US customers?

Criminal conspiracy? LOL yes they already have committed this act against every US customer they stole money from for 6 mos.

I don't get all lovey dovey and happy when a thief steals my money and then after 6 MONTHS is finally forced to give it back and then ONLY under the thiefs conditions. As far as I'm concerned, NT is nothing more than a giant corporate thief. The are WORSE than any mafia. At least with the mafia you know where you stand. With NT they have been BSing from day 1 and continue to BS me and others.

Lies heaped upon lies heaped upon more lies. That is what NT has given me and every other US customer. And now, because I dared to not be in The US at NTs conditional beck and call, I get to suffer more theft, more lies, and more deception.

I ask again, was your post serious? OR are you so deludely in love with NT because you live in The UK? You think your are protected? LOL. I'm sure there will be outpourings of grand sympathy for you if/when NT fecks over the rest of their customers and goes belly up.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I ask again, was your post serious? OR are you so deludely in love with NT because you live in The UK? You think your are protected? LOL. I'm sure there will be outpourings of grand sympathy for you if/when NT fecks over the rest of their customers and goes belly up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I am serious. The reason is that it was the DOJ that held your money up for six months not NT. It was DOJ that shafted NT and you and after the six months the one to still be taking it up the proverbial by your deranged legal authorities is Neteller to th tune of $130m+.

Yes Neteller could not cope with loads of people ringing them and emailing them angry at them for what the DOJ did but they did not keep lying to you, they said your money was safe and they would pay it as soon as legally possible - they kept their promise to you as a customer even though the DOJ seized your money. The estimated dates they gave you were just that and dependent upon the DOJ.

Why not focus your anger on the villain not the victim?
Old 08-02-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I am serious. The reason is that it was the DOJ that held your money up for six months not NT. It was DOJ that shafted NT and you and after the six months the one to still be taking it up the proverbial by your deranged legal authorities is Neteller to th tune of $130m+.

Yes Neteller could not cope with loads of people ringing them and emailing them angry at them for what the DOJ did but they did not keep lying to you, they said your money was safe and they would pay it as soon as legally possible - they kept their promise to you as a customer even though the DOJ seized your money. The estimated dates they gave you were just that and dependent upon the DOJ.

Why not focus your anger on the villain not the victim?

[/ QUOTE ]

The DOJ are [censored] as well. I havent said they are lovely.

BUT!
I never requested a XFER when the poop hit the fan. My money wsn't seized by anyon other than neteller.

NT chose to cooperate with the DOJ, revealing all persoanl informationl, delaying payouts of US accts for the express reason of saving their own corporate arses and leniency in the case of the 2 former directors nicked by the DOJ.

Also, are you saying that ZERO phone response and ZERO email response (for me persoanlly) is acceptable from NT? Should I have faith in any claim they make then or now when they didn't even answer one phone message or one email in 6 months? I don't think so.

And how bout now? They have made their OWN buisness decision to exclude certain countries from their service. The DOJ does not tell NT they can't allow Thailand based accts. That is all NT! It is not even approaching reasonable for NT to say, upon verifying my identity, that they refuse to unlock my acct for just one time and one use (withdrawal of my funds).

Look at it from my perspective nd what do you see?

An unresponsive, grassing, thief. I see very little else right now.

6 MONTHS, I repeat 6 MONTHS! NO calls NO emails from NT!
I finally get through today and I get a nasty beligerent wench still refusing to give me my money unless I meet some unreasonable ( go to a country she approves of) demands.

PS: Do you work for NT? If yes, PM and help me get my funds then maybe Ill lighten my tone WRT NT. But, until they release my stolen money (and that is exactly what it is) why should I view NT with anything other than absolute contempt? They have treated me with contempt for over 6 months now. How can I suddenly like them or respect their position in any way shape or form?
Old 08-02-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NT chose to cooperate with the DOJ, revealing all persoanl informationl, delaying payouts of US accts for the express reason of saving their own corporate arses and leniency in the case of the 2 former directors nicked by the DOJ.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see how you would handle it if the DOJ came crawling up your wazoo. I'm sure the DOJ said, "Now that you're in our system, if you so much as blink in a way we don't like, you'll go to prison for the rest of your life. Along with your wife, your partners, your employees and just about anyone you've ever known who had anything to do with your business. And if that's not enough, we'll bankrupt them. We're going to take every penny they have. And then some."

I don't need to paint the picture for you. I'm sure you can imagine. I'd also bet money that for all your big talk now that if you were actually in a similar situation, you'd cave like a little girl. Are you really going to go to prison just so you can return some money to some folks across the pond because they can't wait 6 seconds, much less 6 months? [Rhetorical question. No reply needed.]

[ QUOTE ]
PS: Do you work for NT? If yes, PM and help me get my funds then maybe Ill lighten my tone WRT NT. But, until they release my stolen money (and that is exactly what it is) why should I view NT with anything other than absolute contempt? They have treated me with contempt for over 6 months now. How can I suddenly like them or respect their position in any way shape or form?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you just want someone to argue with because you're pissed off. No one's happy about the situation or how it turned out (except for maybe the DOJ), but you don't need to pick fights with people and make it personal just because they don't share your opinions. Or do you?
Old 08-02-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No to rain on the "We got our money back parade" But, there are still some of us with accounts locked by security/fraud (for attempting to login overseas) and Neteller doesn not respond to phone calls or emails.

Lets save the big luv NT party until they actually respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a response to an email on this issue. Of course the email said I needed to call the same phone number they gave when I attempted to withdraw. The email said I could call at any time, but the phone number has a message saying "we are unable to take your call at this time." They gave me the option "if I am unable to reach them" to email my phone number and they'll call me. We'll see how that works now. I'm hopeful, but not celebrating yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got a call back today. Two days after I emailed them which considering how many of these calls they're handling isn't all that bad. They re-opened my account during the call and my money is apparently headed to my bank.