First question for Madtown:

Do you really think that was wolfy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you are missing 2 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoever they are, they probably will be dead within 3-4 days anyhow.

[/ QUOTE ]
How do you know that?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow...........

lastchance

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, absolutely... it's a snide, manipulative one-liner. I wasn't locked on lastchance just yet at that point, but I wanted to put some pressure on him. Shorty's read matched mine on this and lastchance kept posting wolfy, so I stayed on him. But I thought it was definitely worth voting him there

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
more likely to vote mets over dustin here but need to reread both, and not going to rush this

I'd sure hope you can both see that I'm the closest to confirmed out of this group though

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that? I missed it. I realize you pushed LC D1, but the reasoning seems specious. Of course. Mets said he thought that post was villagery which seems equally bad if not worse..

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I just said in my last post, wolves don't throw their wolf partner under the bus in a 9-man turbo... I voted lastchance day 1 (first or second to do so?) and left it there while he went through a potential coinflip, then voted for him again day 2
Old 04-02-2007, 01:25 AM

Default Re: April Fools Turbo

Dustin you said i was a villager end of day 1 and a wolf begining of day 2. What caused this change of heart

[ QUOTE ]
I would actually agree since I'm pretty sure you're village and I dont see how he comes to that assumption

[/ QUOTE ]

this was in response to me when madtown thought the lastchance statement was wolfy. I still dont see it and would say he is a wolf for seeing it ... if not for the fact that shortline obv saw something wolfy in it as well
Old 04-02-2007, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW Mets,

I'm having a big change of heart and leaning Madtown but I'm still on D3- I don't know how you think I could be a wolf though. If you're a villager ask me whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill ask you why you are asking so many silly questions.

So you found lastchances post to not be wolfy and not be villagery?

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are the wolf aren't you? I didnt find it horrid thats for sure, but it wasn't villagery either- there is a meh category.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God- that was the post that I found wolfy too and I quoted it- it seemed really weird for him to be voting you there.

But there is a ton of posts from him and you've been quiet the whole game pretty much- and I don't understand the LC post you thought was so horrid.

Plus now you come out saying wolves dont throw their partners under- which is of course exactly what I would need to hear from you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm always quiet in turbos until later stages, unless I'm drunk and being silly.

As for that being exactly what you need to hear from me, it's not about what you need to hear, it's the truth. 13 and even 11 man turbos are way different than 9 man turbos when it comes to that. Wolves have to nightkill seers, and they can't afford to throw one another under the bus, because there just isn't time for that
Old 04-02-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin you said i was a villager end of day 1 and a wolf begining of day 2. What caused this change of heart

[ QUOTE ]
I would actually agree since I'm pretty sure you're village and I dont see how he comes to that assumption

[/ QUOTE ]

this was in response to me when madtown thought the lastchance statement was wolfy. I still dont see it and would say he is a wolf for seeing it ... if not for the fact that shortline obv saw something wolfy in it as well

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the reread. Honestly, I don't even know anymore just what my thought process was.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You really are the wolf aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]
nope
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt find it horrid thats for sure, but it wasn't villagery either- there is a meh category.

[/ QUOTE ]

this i dont believe 1 bit
Old 04-02-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
nope
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt find it horrid thats for sure, but it wasn't villagery either- there is a meh category.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't believe that I could not see much of anything in the LC post??? seriously?

Madtown- can be this illogical or is there a chance he has blinders on regarding me here?
Old 04-02-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well not the answer i was looking for

madtown -- read my turbos -- i rarely if ever defend my wolf buddies .. esp one that is gonna be lynched. Read my first 50 post if u want ... thats not how i wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you point me to some stuff that would make lastchance/dustin make sense, because it didn't at all when I reread
Old 04-02-2007, 01:29 AM

I hate how madtown keeps saying over and over that you dont throw your wolf partner under the bus in 9 man turbos

I hate it cause it is usually true. Worst thing is that you both voted lastchance that day and i didnt

ok im about to cast my vote since i feel like your both leaning me
Old 04-02-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
nope
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't believe that I could not see much of anything in the LC post??? seriously?

Madtown- can be this illogical or is there a chance he has blinders on regarding me here?

[/ QUOTE ]

you criticized mt for saying it was wolfy and me for saying it was villagery