Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 04:53 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(laughing) Your location is "Cursing at Neteller"?

[/ QUOTE ]

(laughing) nothing to add sir?!?!? why would you post this, who cares, are you happy now??? k thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I just thought it was funny. You have no sense of humor if you get offended by that. What is your problem that you would get offended by that post? I thought you were making a joke by putting your location as that. I was laughing at what I thought was your joke.

Old 04-06-2007, 04:57 AM

How about we all play nice and keep this crap out of the thread? You're both getting just a wee bit carried away, methinks.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just registered an account with click 2 pay and the girl told me Canadian couldnt use wire transfer??!? Is that true?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean for funding or withdrawing? AFAIK you can deposit via wire transfer...the option is available for me as of this moment. If you mean for withdrawals, no...never could. You have to withdraw via cheque or ATM card.

[/ QUOTE ]

the way the girl talked, it seemed like I couldnt even deposit from my bank, but anyway I dont want to deposit from my bank since I have a lot of money online and all I want to do is Cashout and be able to transfer money easily. But the way the girl talked it seemed like she didnt know what she was talking about, [censored] they cant train(?) them well.

So what you guys are telling me is that I could use my CC just to activate my account and then with the ATM card I could withdraw money which I could then deposit to my bank account?? Is that the best way you guys have figured out???

[/ QUOTE ]

I got my C2P account going with the CC, and don't plan on using the wire transfer either. Not sure yet how I'm going to withdraw...I may just keep using Party's EFT until I decide I'm really confident in these other eWallets. That being said, C2P's ATM card does look like a good option.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How about we all play nice and keep this crap out of the thread? You're both getting just a wee bit carried away, methinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I thought I was laughing at a joke that HE made. Turns out the guy wasn't joking and insults me for no reason.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:04 AM

I can finally bring a happy conclusion to my MB - Party saga. After 10 days of emailing Party continuously, they FINALLY put the 10 lousy dollars in my account. Trusting fool that I am, I immediately deposited another $335 into Party from MB for the latest bonus...and it worked immediately, just like it's supposed to. Money's in my Party account, bonus is credited, everything went smoothly.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:52 AM

Adding a little Crypto & OnGame info, deleting Party cashout issue:

Moneybookers - AP, b2b, Boss (some), Cake, Crypto (Betsafe), Everest, iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame (NOT Hollywood), Party, UB, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, Boss (some), Betfair, Crypto (Sun & IP only), Everest, FT, iPoker, Microgaming (some), OnGame, Poker.com, TruePoker, UB
ePassporte - AP, Cake, FT, Stars, UB,
EcoCard - iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming (some), OnGame (Eurobet)
ATMOnline - UB
No eWallet - Pacific, Paradise, Crypto (Will Hill, Totalbet, UK Betting, Poker Plex)

Networks checked so far: AP, b2b, Betfair, Boss, Cake, Crypto, Everest, FT, iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Paradise, Party, Poker.com, Stars, TruePoker, UB, WSEX.

<u>Moneybookers</u>

Currency Available: US $, Can $, others
Funding Options: Bank Transfer (Free), CC (1.9% fee)
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($4.67 fee), International Bank Transfer ($2.40 fee) - your bank must have its OWN SWIFT code. If your Bank/Credit Union uses a "correspondent bank", this will NOT work.
Depositing on Sites: No fees
Cashouts from Sites: No fees
Transaction Limits: 1,000 Euro for Outgoing Transactions, no limit for Incoming. Can be increased to as high as 14,000 Euro with verification steps.

<u>Click2Pay</u>

Currency Available: Can $ only
Funding Options: Bank Wire (NOT transfer), CC (3% fee) - you don't actually fund the account with your CC prior to making a deposit at a poker site. If you have no funds in your account when you make a deposit at a poker site, they then take it from your CC.
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($2 fee), C2P Card ($10 fee to get card, $5 monthly dormant fee after 6 months, no other C2P fees)
Depositing on Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Cashouts from Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Transaction Limits: NO limits on C2P-site-C2P transfers. $500/wk limit on loading from CC, will be increased after you spend a certain amount of money over a certain period of time...not specified how much or how long. Next level is $1,000 per week. There are a total of 4 levels after your initial one.

<u>ePassporte</u>

Currency Available: US $ only
Funding Options: CC only ($5 fee per $100 loaded)
Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer ($50 fee), ATM ($2 fee, requires a $35 purchase of a Visa Card, $35 annual fee)
Depositing on Sites:
Cashouts from Sites:
Transaction Limits: $500 max daily total loads ($1000 for select); 5 max daily loads; 10 max daily transactions; $300 max daily total withdrawals ($600 for select); 5 max daily ATM transactions; 10 max Visa transactions. Select status requirements on web site, $5 fee
Old 04-06-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(laughing) nothing to add sir?!?!? why would you post this, who cares, are you happy now??? k thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I just thought it was funny. You have no sense of humor if you get offended by that. What is your problem that you would get offended by that post? I thought you were making a joke by putting your location as that. I was laughing at what I thought was your joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry man, english isnt my first language so I understood you wrong there
Old 04-06-2007, 11:38 AM

Eurobet (Ongame) update:

1) No Click2Pay
2) Moneybookers is questionable. Their CS, has told me that it's not an option for Canadians. Likely they don't know what they are talking about (similar to the UB-Moneybookers thread). Unfortunately their accounts department is on Easter break so no one there knows for sure.

I've pulled my funds out.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:31 PM

in your summary for MB you mentioned this:
[ QUOTE ]
your bank must have its OWN SWIFT code. If your Bank/Credit Union uses a "correspondent bank", this will NOT work.

[/ QUOTE ]
can you elaborate a bit? my main bank is PC Financial, and they are a sub-bank of CIBC. i emailed PC and they told me the SWIFT code, which was the same as CIBC.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry man, english isnt my first language so I understood you wrong there

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright. Forget about it. I thought you were being funny and making a joke. I would not have laughed at it if I thought you were being dead serious.
Closed Thread