Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to pay the missing $240ish. People do not understand the fact that I'm a victim here as well. Your house rent theory doesn't really apply to this case.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no way you can't be aware of this risk, you have been registered since August, you have more than 500 posts. You have acted irresponsibly and such caused damage to another person. You don't just get hacked, you make a big mistake and then you get hacked. You are no more victim than a drunk driver crashing into a tree.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Btw, even if your story is true, I think you should pay back the rest. There is no way in which you can get hacked this way without showing severe negligence (or whatever you call it in English) so I think you are responsible for the damages both morally and legally. If I leave doors to the house I rent open, I am to blame if somebody enters and destroys the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to pay the missing $240ish. People do not understand the fact that I'm a victim here as well. Your house rent theory doesn't really apply to this case.

[/ QUOTE ]

We all know you're not a victim here. You'd have to be absolutely terminally stupid to believe your ridiculously inconsistent, unverifiable story. If you don't pay back every last penny that you scammed, I really hope that the OP does go ahead and contact Law Enforcement, and your University. (A Mod should be able to figure that out based on your IP).

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, as always, you are 100% sure.
Why don't you fly out to Toronto? I'll personally greet you at the airport and we can discuss law/international fraud details while dining at a luxurious italian restaurant. I'll get my lawyer ready as well.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(A Mod should be able to figure that out based on your IP).

[/ QUOTE ]

Jman for mod (for 5 minutes [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]).
Old 02-12-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no way you can't be aware of this risk, you have been registered since August, you have more than 500 posts. You have acted irresponsibly and such caused damage to another person. You don't just get hacked, you make a big mistake and then you get hacked. You are no more victim than a drunk driver crashing into a tree.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, but I never acted irresponsibly and never tried to cause any damage to a person. What you are saying is making no sense. If hacker is going to hack someone, he is going to hack it. Not a damn thing I can do.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, I never acted irresponsibly and never tried to cause any damage to a person. What you are saying is making no sense. If hacker is going to hack someone, he is going to hack it. Not a damn thing I can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, this is just pure BS. So how did he hack you? With magic?
Old 02-12-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, I never acted irresponsibly and never tried to cause any damage to a person. What you are saying is making no sense. If hacker is going to hack someone, he is going to hack it. Not a damn thing I can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, this is just pure BS. So how did he hack you? With magic?

[/ QUOTE ]
I said I don't know? How many times do I have to say that? How am I supposed to know that information?
Old 02-12-2007, 10:17 PM

People like you should experience being hacked/damaged to feel what I'm going through. Absolutely retarded.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People like you should experience being hacked/damaged to feel what I'm going through. Absolutely retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mythra,
Still waiting on one scintilla of evidence to back up that you were in fact snowboarding instead of donking of OP's money at 1-2. Perhaps you used an ATM while near the mountain? Paid a toll in your car and kept the receipt? Took some pictures that have something in them we can verify the date with?

Regards,
--jman220
Old 02-12-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mythra,
Still waiting on one scintilla of evidence to back up that you were in fact snowboarding instead of donking of OP's money at 1-2.

Regards,
--jman220

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, but I don't owe you a damn thing and I'm certainly not going to listen to your requests. I clearly explained why I can't provide any receipts earlier.

Regards,

Mythra
Old 02-12-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Btw, even if your story is true, I think you should pay back the rest. There is no way in which you can get hacked this way without showing severe negligence (or whatever you call it in English) so I think you are responsible for the damages both morally and legally. If I leave doors to the house I rent open, I am to blame if somebody enters and destroys the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you are clearly the donk who lost the 240 at 1/2, we all read the chat. Pay it up or you just might get reported to the authorities. Not by me but perhaps by the guy you owe 240 to after he gets the 1760. You are a very bad liar and we can all see it. Just shut up and pay and maybe you won't get into some real trouble.
Closed Thread